Reviews for A Cluster of Holiday Madness
Tammi chapter 1 . 6/5/2020
Brilliant
Fleur50 chapter 1 . 12/19/2018
Ah, l’épilogue est là...

Pourquoi ne pas mettre COMPLET sur l’histoire à 101 chapitre avec cette épilogue. J’ai failli ne pas lire parce que le mot terminé n’était pas là!

Peut-être à cause de Google Translate, je n’avais pas compris qu’il y avait un épilogue de disponible à l fin des 101 chapitres. J’etais surprise de le trouver à la fin d’une autre fic. (Moon)
the-power-of-love chapter 1 . 6/19/2017
Omg that was to funny lovedthe chapter
elaine.shriever chapter 1 . 10/7/2016
Once again brilliant,fantastic,witty,funny. Loved you for sharing your talent. Elaine
IGOTEAMEDWARD chapter 1 . 2/29/2016
Brilliant!
GailT chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
One of the must-reads of Fifty Shades of Grey fanfiction, well, of all fanfiction to be fair, Evynraeward's stories never fail to pick me up, mixing romance, action, thriller, suspense and humour. Christian's pov is great, tickling my funny-bone whilst giving me a motherly feeling at the same time. Evyn, I always return to your stories, I love to "lose myself" in the alternative reality that is McGovern Madness.
debs2crazy chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
Funny, loved it
Bolero127 chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
Sooooo good. I never wanted it to end!
crissyk chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
Love this. I read it over on the blog but I can't get enough of these sisters!
momalu chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
Outstanding! I'll never get enough of these sisters. Just love the addition of Flynn here. Everyone of these characters is a rip roaring hoot! And the men, gambling on Lena's creative use of her most favorite vocabulary word, is hilarious! I think what I love the most is how the simplest thought, idea, or task, turns into sheer chaos as the sisters debate, discuss, think out loud, argue, agree and disagree while the onlookers are lost, completely captivated, by the ongoing madness. You write these scenes exceptionally well! Also love the picture you paint of the land and their beautiful castle. I feel like I'm there, smelling that stanky yak and the freshness of those glorious pines. Damn, girl, could almost taste that cider, I tell ya!
KylieKyotie chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
Fan-fu**ing-tastic story. Thanks!
PeggySueStevens chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
Loved it .. Great story loved all the spunk and the fuckyfucks ...Lol
purpleholden235 chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
Hi Even, so glad you have decided to post this in FF as well as on your blog, this way I get to read it at least twice, and it is so so worth it, you have an amazing talent for bringing pure sarcasm into the genre of classic repertoire, it is funny as all hell, with the PERFECT amount of drama, intrigue and spice to keep every reader delightfully obsessed. thank you, I don't know how you do it, but I am so glad you do.