Reviews for Playing Games
Rookblonkorules chapter 1 . 5/24
I really love this opening and your characterization of Kate and Reid. Nice job!
cravingwaffles chapter 54 . 6/22/2016
I enjoyed this chapter. I loved how Reid didn't know YOLO. I also liked how you included Emily in this one. And the massage part at the end was enjoyable to read. (No pun intended there with enjoyable to read/enjoyable to Reid)
marcallie chapter 54 . 6/22/2016
I want a massage.
fishtrek chapter 54 . 6/22/2016
Great chapter? It covered a lot of questions. I like that Kate will stay in contact with the team, even though she will be elsewhere. Prentiss might come back? Have not heard this. It was a great chapter. Tablets take a lot of getting used to.
Ann Parker chapter 54 . 6/22/2016
Love the moment as he's waking up, confused but still able to recall some moments at least - like Em's smile and Hotch's glare (aw and lol). Nice exchange, sound advice, from Kate there about YOLO.

Fun to see Em and Kate interact. Loved the throwback to the Green Fairy night! Aw at Reid's though about Kate and Blake both being back, but I understand Kate's choice as well.
NewSlove chapter 54 . 6/21/2016
ahahaha...damn...can't believe i binged this XD anyways this is great. just great i tell you. love the reid and kate friendship (feels like there's not enough kate fics out there) and i love kate. hm...tbh it kinda feels like emily is relieved no one is replaying derek...idk like it was some kind of test...anyways i enjoyed this chapter.
(i highly doubt paget brewster would be back on the show. they already got someone else...)
Hippiechic81 chapter 54 . 6/21/2016
Probably not coming back! They already replaced Morgan with someone else
Guest chapter 53 . 6/20/2016
That is ok. I like Kate. Reid forgetting where his dog is is funny. Kate having to take him home was cute. And, I was glad to see Emily trying to get Reid drunk. Great writing.
Guest chapter 53 . 6/20/2016
It's kinda scary, isn't it? (From Alzheimer's, maybe?)
Hippiechic81 chapter 53 . 6/20/2016
Great chapter! and thanks for the shoutout!
SpenceFTW chapter 53 . 6/20/2016
I've been enjoying this story. That said, this chapter is a little disturbing to me. Spencer is a recovering addict. Emily knows this, so her encouraging him to get drunk and the others being okay with that bothers me immensely. Generally, recovering addicts are told to avoid alcohol even if that wasn't their addiction, but especially to avoid it in excess. I still like the story, I just had to point this issue out. Drunk Reid would be adorably amusing if not for his backstory.
cravingwaffles chapter 53 . 6/20/2016
This is one of my favorite chapters thus far. I loved the drinking game and how it went. Reid winning is actually quite amusing to think of. And Hotch caring about them enough to order taxis makes me feel happy. And lastly, Kate being there is just making me feel all warm inside. I loved the ending; it made me laugh.
marcallie chapter 53 . 6/20/2016
Aww, poor Reid. You know, no one ever really pressured me to drink when I was a kid and a young adult, or if they did I guess I just ignored them. Now that I'm older (48), people don't really pressure me, but I sure do get left out a lot because I don't drink much and I don't like beer or wine. I totally get where Reid is coming from - although I would definitely not make it to the taxi if I drank 6 shots. Are we going to see him in the morning?
Ann Parker chapter 53 . 6/20/2016
Oh boy, drunk Reid! He is pretty funny, but I feel a little sad about his reasoning why, poor guy.

Loved all the little nods to each character in there, whether it was Hotch caving to drink one shot but threatening to fire anyone that was late to work the next day, Garcia sighing about Morgan not coming out for dinner, or Rossi getting a martini. All very nice tie ins to how each would react in that situation.

Don't know if you'll show us the morning (or later morning?) but it would be fun to see Kate forcing coffee and food down Reid to sober him up, lol. I'd be curious to see if he remembered anything like he thinks he will or not.
ahowell1993 chapter 53 . 6/20/2016
I think instead of wanting to be in the game, I think Reid chose to get drunk because of what is going on with his mom.