Reviews for The Oak and the Ash
guiltypleasure101 chapter 10 . 12/2/2016
I loved your story - it was so elegantly written, too!
inlovewithHP chapter 9 . 4/21/2016
love it
inlovewithHP chapter 10 . 4/21/2016
absolutely love this story.
hongkongphooey63 chapter 10 . 11/17/2015
So I only discovered your story at chapter 9 and fell in love with it immediately and lo and behold chapter 10 pops up today and it's the end! I'm half sad, because it's so good, and half pleased because I like stories of this length. Well done and I look forward to more from you.
nessy22 chapter 10 . 11/17/2015
What a wonderful ending! A great story with so much emotion. Just love it! Thank you!
alix33 chapter 10 . 11/17/2015
"serve to sooth your throat" - "soothe your throat" (sooth is a noun and a synonym for the word truth).
Steeleo chapter 10 . 11/16/2015
What a great ending! Thank you for sharing this story.
nanciellen chapter 10 . 11/16/2015
Great story. Just lpved it. Thank you.
EngLitLover chapter 9 . 11/15/2015
What a wonderful story. Great plot, great writing. This portrays a more realistic scenario that that both Elizabeth and Darcy are somewhat insecure in the early days of their wedding.
EngLitLover chapter 5 . 11/15/2015
Wow this story turned dark in a hurry. It seemed to be light hearted one.
EngLitLover chapter 3 . 11/15/2015
Elizabeth bring silly in love! This is a fun read.
barblibrarian chapter 9 . 11/14/2015
What a powerful chapter! Such amazing writing. I felt like I was there witnessing the two men struggling while the church burned and the storm raged. What Pritchard was capable of is shocking. What he brought Darcy to was almost as shocking. But, now the page is gone and D&E still have each other. Will this hurt or strengthen their marriage? Do these circumstances shock Darcy back into realizing his irrational jealousy and the threat that HE was to his own happiness?

Write again, soon! Thank you!
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 9 . 11/14/2015
Good chapters, keep it coming.
nessy22 chapter 9 . 11/13/2015
wow, what a chapter! Such an enormous amount of emotion! I can hardly express, what I'm feeling just now. I'm so overwhelmed. So dramatic and eerie too, wonderful! Very, very well done!
Now, was that the end, or (I do hope so) will there be another chapter? Or more?
casey5k5 chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
I have been following this from the beginning and although I rarely comment on stories, I wanted to let you know that I really appreciate your efforts. You have an excellent style of writing and I feel spoiled by all the long chapters.

Please keep them coming and I hope you will be posting other P&P stories in the future.