Reviews for Two Negatives Make A Positive
Balney chapter 2 . 1/4/2018
Ohhhh he should have said "You're welcome " :D :D :D
SRAM chapter 20 . 6/8/2015
All is well that ends well. The morning bed banter was funny. Thanks for sharing your story.
SRAM chapter 19 . 6/8/2015
Sheldon forcing Raj to break up with Arshia was really a terrible thing to do, but Raj actually doing it was very spineless of him. I sort of feel sorry for Arshia, I wonder how she would feel if she knew that Sheldon made Raj break up with her?
SRAM chapter 18 . 6/8/2015
Really what Amy did was selfless, to really love someone is to let them go when you know they must go, in the end she did the right thing. Arshia did the right thing too, just dumping Raj would have been wrong and how could she really trust someone who has to be told when he is in love.
qwinyne101 chapter 20 . 6/8/2015
I love this way too much, thank you so much for completing this story! It's incredibly difficult to find a story this well written, not to mention actually finished!
BatfamilyFan01 chapter 20 . 6/7/2015
I just binge read this story in one day and let me tell you it was AMAZING! you had me close to tears more times than I would like to know during those last few chapters. If there is anyway you could see this story continuing, like Arshia meeting Sheldon's mom, or him meeting her dad, children in their future, Leonard being allowed to move in with Penny, ANYTHING! I'm begging here!
nertooold54 chapter 20 . 6/6/2015
Aww, such a sweet ending. :-)
bamadude chapter 20 . 6/6/2015
A really nice chapter and a wonderful story. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.
DeathCrawler chapter 20 . 6/6/2015
liked the story
nertooold54 chapter 19 . 6/4/2015
Aww. My Raj is so wonderful and the best friend in the world. I love happy endings.
Guest chapter 19 . 6/4/2015
The sheldon in your story is kinda douchy. He does not deserve her. Everything seems forced. Good Story though.
Guest chapter 19 . 6/4/2015
I love Sheldon/OC fanfictions and this is drfinatly one of my favourites.

Love reading it and I hope you carry on...
bamadude chapter 19 . 6/4/2015
Sheldon has his true love. Hopefully he will treat her better than he treated Amy. Raj is a special friend. Breaking up with her so she could be with Sheldon. I'm really enjoying this story.
Guest chapter 18 . 5/26/2015
Sweet. That's all I have to say.
Guest chapter 18 . 5/21/2015
Really good story :) keep it up! :)