Reviews for Tanglewood
The ditzy dreamer chapter 20 . 5/23
I cant wait to see how this ends!
Aleta Wolff chapter 20 . 5/4
Uhhhhh essa última frase de Jareth me arrepiou até os cabelinhos do... kkkkkk
Não sei vocês, mas eu senti pena de Fenrir.
MissusGages chapter 20 . 4/24
Fantastic update! I *am* a teensy bit sad that it didn’t turn into a Jareth-Sarah-Fen love triangle, lol. Always entertaining when Jareth feels like he’s got to fight for her love, haha. Can’t wait to see what happens next! Thanks!
Ambray chapter 20 . 4/16
I've been following along How to catch a goblin king and I was enjoying that story so much I wanted to check out what else you had written.
I had seen Tangelwood when I searched for stories previously but was slightly put off as when I had seen it it had been a while since a last update. Now I know that it was you writing it, I thought I don't care I have to read it!
I absolutely love the world you have written here and how you've incorporated characters from these, well can I call Gods stories? Haha. Really amazing. I have no idea how you're going to bring this all together following the truth coming out about Jareth's intentions but I can't wait to see it.
Can't wait to read more :)
Shelly chapter 20 . 4/9
You come back soon my storyteller! I have gotten married. Finished school, moved 3 times and changed careers. All while reading this story over 7 years. The glee of happiness I get when I see an update for your stories is unmatched. Thank you for your sharing your art with us. I'll be waiting "patiently" for your next installments.
Whimsical Acumen chapter 20 . 4/8
I am so pumped to see an update for this incredible story! Admittedly I had to go back and read the catchup at the bottom before I attempted reading the actual story (thank you for thoughtfully including this detail). I'm just wowed as usual. I might go back and reread the story to catch up and get excited once more.

Happy writing and I can't wait for the next one!
Buka-Faye chapter 20 . 4/7
Man... I think I crapped my pants from excitement when I saw you updated. As always your story telling is impeccable and these little tidbits you feed us will forever keep me following you! You are hands down my favorite writer...ever. Anticipation is already killing me while I attempt to wait patiently.
Hi. GREAT chapter. I love this story.

You write Jareth has 5 questions left.
But I only counted 14 questions asked, so he has 6 left. Right?

01 I wonder if you ever regretted giving up her dreams.
Lay awake and imagined what could have been.
His tone was almost lulling and his eyes on hers.
Is there a part of you that wished you'd lost?

02 Why have you not told the boy what happened 10 years ago?

03What were you wearing under the cloak when I startled
you in the woods this morning?

04What were you doing just as I so rudely interrupted?

05Whose hands were you imagining touching you?

06Who would you save, Sarah? Toby or Max?
You can save only one. Toby or Max? One dies and one lives.
Answer the question or touch the door. NOW.

07Where are you hiding the key, Sarah?

08Where did you go when you first went through the tree?

09And what would you give me to get your brother back?

10Why did you have me fall in love with you?

11Where are you hiding, Sarah?

12Did he hurt you?

13Did he touch you, Sarah?

14 Ask me if I liked it. Ask me so you'll know what is true. - Tell me.

Which ones did I miss?
potionsmistress394 chapter 20 . 4/6
I seriously will read anything and everything you write. If you ever are published I will be at all of your book signings and will buy 20 copies of all of your books to give to my friends and family. You truly are so gifted and I enjoy all your updates. It does not matter how long you take, I hope you just continue to write. Thank you for taking the time out of your life to give the rest of us joy. I look forward to the next chapter!
TitaniaElizabethEye chapter 20 . 4/6
Lovely to see this story update in my inbox! It's been extremely engaging to read how you've interpreted and included the Norse mythology into your storytelling. I eagerly look forward to more!
Nosyarg9 chapter 20 . 4/3
I can’t tell you how excited I was to see this chapter had been released (at long last). I’m sure I’m not the first person to point this out, but with name changes and a bit of an altered background story, this could EASILY be published as an original novel (one which I would gladly read and reread). I cannot wait to see where this story goes next. Thanks for keeping at it.
RandomUser.00 chapter 20 . 4/3
Do you know when your going to update how to catch a goblin king yet? I know it takes a long time to write these and that has personally been one of my favorites!
Fan from Germany chapter 20 . 4/3
Oh mein Gott!
Als ich das Update gesehen habe, dachte ich zuerst an einen Aprilscherz.
Ich bin so glücklich, mir kommen die Tränen!
DANKE! DANKE! DANKE!
Aera Vale chapter 20 . 4/3
It was worth the wait.
It was DEFINITELY worth the wait.
I don’t think Sarah would be as ultimately intriguing and appealing as a character if we didn’t have these opportunities to really see how far she’ll go to try and survive and save her brothers. And I still can’t get over your ability to write such raw scenes. I will be here till the very end for this story, i love all the characters and I’m dying to see what happens between Jareth and Sarah in the end. So much building tension... of every conceivable kind...
I will now retreat to the shadows and patiently (maybe not so patiently) await the next instalment. But this chapter for me was *kisses fingertips in an offering to heaven*
Vassilopita chapter 20 . 4/2
Bravo - you've made the characters so real. My heart goes out to Sarah. Just incredible storytelling. Thanks for making the time in your crazy life for us readers :)
1,417 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »