Reviews for Tanglewood
Heather Long chapter 13 . 2/13
I am Completely hooked to reading this story. Can't wait for more. Slow burns make for awesome stories lol. look forward to the next chapter.
mena8384 chapter 13 . 2/6
I have blown through both of your stories in a little over a week and I'm in love with them! I completely understand how life comes first, but please, for the love of all things holy, don't make me wait too long for the next chapter. I will move into your inbox if needed.
fantasycommunitycentre chapter 13 . 2/5
Wow, I am in love with this story! You've woven in mythology and folklore in such an enticing way I couldn't help but gobble this up all at once. Which is a super weird way of saying I couldn't peel my eyes away from the screen.
Thank you for writing! Honestly I think the Porgs saved the new Star Wars.
BaconBaker chapter 13 . 2/2
Dear Lord I'd forgotten how much I loathe being on the receiving end of a cliffhanger. Most of the time it doesn't bother me in the wide world of fanfic because most of it's cliche and you know what's coming next but I CAN'T TELL WHERE THIS IS GOING. AND I WANT MORE. NOW, pretty please.
(On a less demanding note, great work!)
~LadyKnight
lizlizard12 chapter 13 . 2/2
You might be too good at cliff hangers. Love/hate you for them. So glad to see another installment!
BabyJane chapter 13 . 2/1
Oh god I love this story so much it hurts my heart. Please please please update soon! I need more, preferably yesterday! Keep up the fantastic writing!
Wow. This is great. Really enjoyed this. I had to read most of it in one sitting as the first few chapters left me afraid to go to sleep!
You've just become one of my new fave fanfic authors. Thank you.
Saphira113 chapter 13 . 1/29
I'm always so excited to see that you've updated, thank you for doing so!

Sarah is falling deeper and deeper down the rabbit hole, and now Toby literally has! I have to admit that Jareth's motivations (his end goals) are still a bit of a puzzle to me. I can't quite tell how much he intends for Toby to survive.

The hat merchant was a needed bit of levity in this chapter. As I don't think that Sarah is going to escape this adventure with both brothers unharmed and herself back in her normal, mundane world. And really, where would be the fun in that?!
Nice chapter, as always!
I saw The Las Jedi six times now and I can say It might be my favorite SW movie after Empire Strikes Back.

Also, I must admit that now I see the point in Reylo.
inky beast chapter 13 . 1/27
Ohhh, SO GOOD. This is the best story! When i get an update notification for this one, it's like a present :) hope the next installment comes soon, though it must take time to write so beautifully, so I completely understand if it won't be out for a while! But I reaaallly need to know what happens next .

I love the slow burn between Sarah and Jareth...yum. Although it's a little harder to savor because I'm scared they won't be getting a happy ending! *fingers crossed*
Jediavenger chapter 13 . 1/24
I finally got to read the last two chapters. They were awesome! The snowball fight was hilarious! Fabulous job!
Whack-the-beetle chapter 13 . 1/23
Gods, I so love your writing style. The scene with the hats was simply hilarious! I don‘t know how you do it, you change so quickly between light and funny down to snarky and awkward again, then you give us a taste of sadness, and cap everything off with that foreboding end. The slowly escalating relationship between Sarah and Jareth is also fun to watch - the continuous sniping, the underlying attraction, and then Sarah‘s stubborn principles and Jareth‘s devious scheming, just wonderful!
Alex chapter 13 . 1/23
Thank you for the new chapter, I loved the scene with the snow, so much fun! And a very cruel ending, poor Toby!
ISolemnlySwearToManageMischief chapter 13 . 1/22
I do so love when Jareth refuses to play fairly. Sarah does seem to be thawing just a bit towards him, yay!
I am eagerly anticipating whatever comes next, I have so many questions!

As usual, thanks for sharing your work!
ISolemnlySwearToManageMischief chapter 12 . 1/22
Oh wow, now that's a kiss! Jareth is entirely too much in the best possible way. I admit to being completely curious about his relationship with Idunn, it seems so intimate and his line about having all the time together afterwards has me all worried.
Great chapter!