Reviews for Tanglewood
I LOVE this story! You should send a manuscript to hollywood.
Please update soon, PLEASE.
Nika's Quill chapter 15 . 9/17
After reading Goblin Market (a few times) and now this, I instantly thought of you when I stumbled across this article. Hope you get to dive into the traditions and folklore even more now!
life-and-style/people/ireland-s-darkest-oddest-and-weirdest-secrets-uncovered-1.3418059?modeamp
PLEASE give me more...
TheFuehrerling chapter 15 . 9/9
Dude.
I read this whole piece in practically one sitting, and I have to tell you, that this is THE best fan fiction that I've ever read. You have such a gift for writing dialogue! I don't know how you can do it; I'm so bad at it.
And your back-and-forth between Sarah and Jareth is so genuine in its sexual tension-there's no over-effort in making it electric or funny. It just works so perfectly! I GRIN every time I read their dialogue, and I don't grin when I read-ever!
I realize this story has taken you a couple of years in the making (I get it; it took me 15 years to post two chapters of a story), but I do hope you post regularly from now on! I'm already invested; I can't stop reading now!
Whack-the-beetle chapter 15 . 9/9
Argh! Nasty cliffhanger! I hope that your gin-reeking inner self will stay as productive as in the last two weeks!
Thanks for answering the question about what happened to Jareth in the last chapter (you never did officially reply in a message, but doesn‘t really matter now and if I had so many reviews I would get a bit confused too :)
Dear me these gods! With a family like that, who needs enemies? Not that Sarah isn‘t already wary about getting involved with Jareth, but looking at his charming relatives should be a ‚cockblocker‘ in itself ( for her)
Love your scientific theory about children by the way - if that isn’t practically applied darwinism at its best I don‘t know what is. # survival of the fittest or most creative, lol!
Pinki chapter 15 . 9/7
No–no–noooooo! What does Sarah read in the red book?! Pleeeeease, pleeeeease, what secrets are there...? Amazing end for chapter 15! Thanx 3
Ebonydove chapter 12 . 9/6
I wonder what truth she would have given if she hadn't had a choice
Saphira113 chapter 15 . 9/5
I've read this chapter through twice because I wanted to make sure to catch most of the nuances.

I want to start by saying that I love it. I love your characterisation of the Norse gods. I love Sarah's anger and impetuousness.
I especially loved Loki's cock-blocking and Odin's attempt to talk to Jareth. Jareth's thoughts/speculations on the gods were fascinating, in particular "Jareth had long suspected they'd all shared Odin's bed at one time or another, by choice or not. He knew they shared each others'."
I am completely sure that Sarah's impetuosity is going to get her in trouble shortly. I think that she really needs to remember that as dangerous as Jareth is he at least wants to keep her alive and relatively whole.
Big Fan chapter 15 . 9/5
Every chapter goes in a direction that I do not anticipate but still flows so wonderfully :) You've definitely got cliffhangers down! I'm sure I'm not the only reader going "That's it!? That can't be it!" and we must await your next update :)
BabbleT chapter 15 . 9/4
This chapter really shows how your Sarah has grown since she was 15. Super good!
HuntressXHunter chapter 15 . 9/3
You know for some reason I respect your cockblocking
XShadowCatX chapter 15 . 9/3
So excited to see an update! And what an update it was! Great chapter and can't wait for more!
Lea Cola chapter 15 . 9/1
OMG one month ! When I saw the notifications in my mail box, I thought at first I was dreaming xD
SO HAPPY, it's like Christmas before Christmas
I so love this story, I can't wait to read what Jareth is up to and what Sarah is reading !
Thank you for feeding the fangirl in me 3
PixiedustWishes chapter 15 . 8/31
another good chapter
Junia Grey chapter 15 . 8/31
As always, every new chapter is a treat for me. I just love your writing style. And I love it that your Loki is heavily coloured by Tom's portrayal.
I'm glad that Sarah & Jareth didn't join the ongoing orgy. So I'm not disappointed that you stopped the lemony scene.
1,110 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »