Reviews for Jung
Chelypdj chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
So so beautiful
Megwill chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
The ending was my fav part...loved the reading of minds.
Terry chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
Right in character. Perfect response to the prompt. Excellent writing.
conservativegirl chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
Great story! I like his compromise :)
kimmiesjoy chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
Heart ouchies. and then fixed yay.
I can this soooooo very much, them in the early days when they were smoochy but still made you wana knock their heads together. What a beautiful way for Castle to give her his key.
Ky03elk chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
She smiles as she closes her hand around the key and clutches it to her chest. And then she's moving so that she can drape herself across his lap and wrap her arms around his neck.

Awwwww, a sweet compromise and cheers for Castle for treading so lightly!
Thanks
A Beauty to the Rhythm chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
Great job with a realistic argument! You are a writing machine, keep it up, girl!
Larry Holmes chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
Nice...really nice! What a sensitive, elegant, and eloquent way to address the fight and to resolve the situation. Really nicely done. Thanks.
Manxkid chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
perfect.
FuelDH206 chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
Oh, I loved this one. I love how you make Castle and Kate have the hard conversations that are such a part of any committed relationship. Lovely.

Hawkgla08
mobazan27 chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
Castle, always the peace maker, always compromising. It would be interesting to see her be the one to reach out to him. To see her fight fiercely for them. She's exhausting...
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
I love this. Perfection. Just wish it were longer! I didn't want to stop reading. :)
dopeysac chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
Beautiful job!
Trinity Everett chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
I love their tentativeness, and how much they both hate fighting with each other (at least about real things that don't end in playful makeup sex, haha). Great job!
concreteangel16 chapter 1 . 1/15/2015