Reviews for Waking Cold
Le Chameau Trisomique chapter 1 . 11/30/2017
That last line had me laughing out loud

Very nice little one shot though, please write more Deamus
HashtagMC chapter 1 . 4/16/2016
'Do you really read romance novels?' Couldn't quite suppress my grin at this line. Though, since I've been reading this story, I'm one to talk.

Nice story!
itUsedToBe chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
OMG Love!
Mandriel chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
*Hysterical squealing* So adorable... Makes me very happy!
Consulting Fangurl chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
When Seamus said it had to be Draco, I just kinda stared at the screen... Then I did a face palm and said loudly "Seamus you Fudgeing IDIOT" I think I scared my dog. Ah we'll, anyway great story, very funny and love the deamus.
endmylifeohmygod chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
MMMMM -raises eyebrow- Do you Dean? Loved the fic!
Slytherin-Pride0608 chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
"It's difficult to think under such conditions, but I'm able to conclude that maybe my patient big brother voice sounds a lot like my seductive-sexy voice. I should probably work on that."

Best line EVER! Your story is amazing and though I am a Seamus/Lavender shipper I'd never say no to a good Deamus. And this story is exactly that sort of thing. Great job!
Ninny-na chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
I love Seamus. c:

he's just too cute 3
Lonely Parasol chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
for some reason, this is just...fun. Vivacious. And very dirty and horney :D

there are too many awesome parts to this, and I like the couplings and Dean is a character you've gotta be crafty to write well

although I do like the mention of Potter being in a supposed opera angst scene where he can't choose between two pretty boys :O

- Lux

HQJ
LDNatalie chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Love!
BalancingxAct chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
This was so cute! I especially loved the begginning with naked!Seamus... kudos on the story.

xApril
Liveforthemoments chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Really funny. Great fluff!
Alison chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
Ah! I hate this site. I'll read a fic, tell them it was the bestest, then find a better one! Well this is the bestest, I swear.
Pandora Markku chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
oh wow, that was so cute, dean/seamus is one of my fave paairings! this will definitely go on my favorites. do you need a beta reader for stuff like this?