Reviews for Separation
KEEP WRITING PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
RainyDayReader116 chapter 4 . 12/26/2016
This is so good! I love all of your Kuroko goes to other schools fics!
Skull1412 chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
Eh?! Uwaaaaaaaaaa, Shin-kun is ok I suppose but I hope Takao and Kuroko become a pair! In basketball of course, although I do ship TakaKuro, lol
Applehat09 chapter 4 . 8/24/2015
Please update this soon! There aren't enough of this kind of fics out there! I want to see Shutoku play against Seirin in the interhigh.
Dhea30 chapter 4 . 5/18/2015
I have decided! This is my favorite fanfic from your works! (Don't get me wrong, I love your other stories too). I have been searching for Shuutoku!Kuroko fanfics for quite a while and really happy when I found this! Why? Because I can't help but love MidoKuroTaka friendship! I hope you can update this soon! (And the other too, if you have the time... XD)
Codename-SN chapter 4 . 4/18/2015
Awesome! Looking forward to read more of this
Akhio chapter 4 . 3/23/2015
Please continue, author-sshi I love their interaction, kkkk...
Kurotori Rei chapter 4 . 2/22/2015
I wonder what goes. Is that person Kagami? OwO
itachisgurl93 chapter 4 . 2/22/2015
Can't wait for more! I hope you update soon.
Pri-Chan 1410 chapter 4 . 2/22/2015
I love how weird their friendship is, no one but Takao seems to be able to understand them xDD

please update soon!
aimiera chapter 4 . 2/22/2015
Hmm...who is it? Is it Shige-kun? Though I am uncertain if Midorima know who the so-called Shige-kun is. Or maybe...Haizaki..*random* nah...will wait for next chapter to know..
invisible-gurl chapter 4 . 2/22/2015
hmmm... so Seirin lost... but who else do they have on their team... ahhhhh Kuroko is so mysterious :P
Kurotori Rei chapter 3 . 2/20/2015
Wuahh.. I love this story MidoKuroTaka? X3 And I love this pair too!

Continue!
Not-Gonna-Update chapter 3 . 2/3/2015
It's nice that Tetsuya isn't alone. He has two people who notice him: Midorima and Takao!
I like this story! :3