Reviews for The Evil Overlord List
"vertice"

The singular of "vertices" is "vertex".
Kuchiki Erza chapter 19 . 9/2
wtf was that ending... 0,0
mc.zero chapter 22 . 9/2
Ok, so... the first 13~ chapters are really fun and full of creative stuff, I quite enjoyed them.
But once Tom established himself in HW, he became completely monochromatic... he never evolved or changed anymore, he simply kept adding to his bag of tricks. I feel like you're lacking something in regards to Tom and Jerry's character development
As for the latest chapter... I think you insulted everyone you possibly could, from both sides. lol
cassianaswindell123 chapter 21 . 8/19
Call them morals.
Dyngari chapter 22 . 8/18
Amusing story. Happy to find, follow, and fave. Hope to see more.
Forbidden Moons chapter 1 . 8/9
FINALLY. Someone has the genius to do a Tom-and-Jerry piece hahahahaha!
This shouldn't bother me as much as it does... but -
There is NO such thing in 1939 as "printer paper"!
Not least because there are no frigging printers.
Before the days of the quaintly-named "home computer", people bought reams of typewriter paper. I forget what they called it before then - "writing paper", probably - but you're OK with typewriters in the 1930s.
Viviene001 chapter 22 . 7/5
...so he does have a somewhat moral compass? Can I hope he somehow cares for Jerry even if he’s crazy?xP

Ah,I wish there was more to this. Hope you update one day! This was fabulous! And it was really interesting to see how he ticks and all that.
Viviene001 chapter 21 . 7/5
The mind control mark.
Heh!
Uhm...hex mark?
I’m not a good namer...

Lol,tom is soooo oblivious!
Viviene001 chapter 17 . 7/5
Oh...heh. It’s funny to see tom freak out over this. XD
I hope they’re close knit enough to not cut themselves out from each other. I’m a sappy person! XD
Viviene001 chapter 15 . 7/5
Oh my god. It would be hilarious if these things actually happened in the series of Harry Potter! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA XD
Viviene001 chapter 2 . 7/4
If Jerry ever gets out of him I hope tom cares enough to get him to safety. HAHAHAHAHAHAH XD
Hi, I really like this story, and there aren't many like this. I'd love to read more, but you haven't updated in over a year. I'd hate to have this be discontinued, but if you have lost interest in this, then please at least post an quick epilogue first( though I'd rather have you finish the book). Thank you.
Foolish mortal