Reviews for The Evil Overlord List
denitr chapter 23 . 5/7
I love how you made tom quite normal at the start and you were just slowly adding evilness. it was very subtle and im sure that even the most lawful goody two-shoes got sucked into the story and finished it. after all you get attached to Tom much sooner than you realise how evil he is.

It would be absolutely great if you would have such same style conversations of naruto and kurama in your narutoverse
stylo1 chapter 10 . 5/4
you dont exactly explain why your mind control spell is unique, nor do i see how it is possible because imperius is imperius and tagging obliviate and confundus to it does not make a whole lot of sense. perhaps the obliviate but having a spell that controls now and then a secondary trigger to remove the knowledge after? maybe it removes everything from the moment it is cast till it runs it course, that i might believe. but the confundus part well the imperius curse already has that part build in only times a hunderd
stylo1 chapter 9 . 5/4
why ask slughorn for occlumency instead of the ROR

why ask him to keep it secret when he already told tom not to tell albus
stylo1 chapter 9 . 5/4
obliviating lestrange, that is briliant
stylo1 chapter 8 . 5/4
im havihg trouble understanding why anyone would bother this much with politics when you have magic. isnt politics just a way for ppl to gain power because they are to weak with magic?
stylo1 chapter 4 . 5/4
it was funny start, but then you started rambling on. besides being a dark lord is generally seen as being evil but conquering the world because you are the superior choice to rule is a mercy. hell kill a billion now and bring peace and prosperity for a hunderd years (or longer with immortality) and you'll save more then you've killed on top of preserving the planet and making sure there is less violence
ThomasSlik chapter 23 . 4/26
This is amazing
imnotahorcrux chapter 1 . 4/19
holy shite. This kept on getting rec so, I finally checked it out. The notes already made me smile lol. I kept thinking that the name "Jerry" sounds so familiar.

Then I realized.
MF TOM AND JERRY, BRUV LMFAO
apocolypse101 chapter 23 . 4/17
I really hope that you someday continue this amazing story!
R B Ven chapter 1 . 4/16
please update
delachaisse chapter 23 . 4/6
Still reading! This story is awesome and hilarious. I hope it continues! 3
TheLostArchivist chapter 23 . 3/19
...That was ALSO unexpected. :D

Really, that's the only way this could possibly end, so... good work doing that in a way that wasn't depressing or overly horrifying. Yeah, I say that about a story where the protagonist is absolutely the bad guy.

...Shut up, my reading habits are not absurdly hypocritical!
TheLostArchivist chapter 20 . 3/19
You know, this story was hilarious, and then I read THIS masterpiece. I thought that the overly "helpful" version of The Talk was bad, but I think I laughed up a lung just now. I never remotely anticipated that the entire story was just to make an Illuminati joke!
Zurver chapter 7 . 3/4
Ooh ooh I can see the ship ‘Tomerva’ sailing from a distance!
theflowerelectric chapter 5 . 2/24
Hi I am loving this! Idk why but I picture Taika Waititi and it makes this all the more hilarious.
2,440 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »