Reviews for The Evil Overlord List
Hi, I really like this story, and there aren't many like this. I'd love to read more, but you haven't updated in over a year. I'd hate to have this be discontinued, but if you have lost interest in this, then please at least post an quick epilogue first( though I'd rather have you finish the book). Thank you.
Foolish mortal
You should totally call the symbol The Eye of Providence
DERWY chapter 22 . 6/11
PLS UPDATE I LOVE YOU AND THIS STORY OMG
doubledamn chapter 22 . 6/11
Cerebrand sounds good.
doubledamn chapter 21 . 6/11
Was that a Pandemic reference?

As for a different name for 'Dark Mark' how about... Shadowy Symbol? Hard-to-See Emblem? Obscure Tattoo?
loki-8-the cookies chapter 14 . 6/4
Still love it, but still no valedictorians in the UK, don't know what it means really as we don't have graduations, you just get a goodbye assembly where you sit on the cold gym floor while a teacher tells you to have a good summer.
loki-8-the cookies chapter 8 . 6/4
Love this story so far, only thing in this chapter though is that there is no such thing as grade school in England, I don't actually know what it is but I'm assuming it's primary school?
Gabiblood chapter 10 . 6/2
You know the outlook riddle has about people and the need to interact with them is the same as mine
ss43 chapter 1 . 6/1
I hope that you update this.
Paul Garros chapter 1 . 5/23
oh I hope this wasn't given up on!
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 4 . 5/21
I think the year would be 1938 if Riddle was born in 1926 because he'd still be ten now (NYE birthdate). Similar to how Hermione turned 12 a couple weeks after being sorted!

Love this story!
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 2 . 5/20
THIS. IS. AMAZING!
ShaiGar chapter 22 . 5/17
That was a great story.
YuunaFiction chapter 2 . 5/16
I’m laughing so hard right now!
falconer54 chapter 22 . 5/16