Reviews for Tender Wound
Now I’ve found all your stories and I love them! Better late then never x
qness406 chapter 11 . 1/11/2017
I know this fic is old...but I love it! 3
angel897 chapter 11 . 6/28/2015
interesting story to read happy that Thorin found some happiness
Goalphabeticalorder chapter 11 . 2/25/2015
It's beautiful! TOO BEAUTIFUL! *sobs* I love your OC, Wren so much! *Sobs* Too wonderful a story. *sobs*
Just4Me chapter 11 . 2/24/2015
I just got back from a trip to find this wonderfulness waiting in my in-basket. It is always the first story I look for, and the first one I read. A little sad it's now over, but so glad you gave them the happy ending they so richly deserved. And hooray for Thror, Unna, Dain and Othin! You even managed to give all the others happy endings too (although I'm not sure Frerin deserved it). This will go down as one of my all-time favorite stories, mostly because I loved the steady and beautiful growth of Thorin's character throughout.
dearreader chapter 11 . 2/24/2015
I am embarrassed to say, I did not realize latest chapter was last chapter of your lovely story. Anyway, thanks for the wonderful ending, happiness abounds for all those in the mountain and all your readers.
UKReader chapter 11 . 2/22/2015
A glorious finish to the story. They got there in the end didn't they. It was also nice to see how everyone else fared too.

For me, if you ever fancied doing a Wren POV of the last two or three chapters that would be really interesting. Understand if it doesn't float your boat though.

This was a really lovely story - a brilliant triangle and more besides.
Wynni chapter 11 . 2/22/2015
Took 'em long enough! I must say this one worried me all the way through it, but I can truly say I'm happy where it ended.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/22/2015
A great final! Im happy, they have found their way.
Dopamine07 chapter 11 . 2/21/2015
Sad its over but loved the ending :) glad they finally got to where they should be
dearreader chapter 11 . 2/21/2015
I am so worried you are going to give Thorin a massive coronary to carry him away. I hope you leave the story while they are both still alive and happy. Death scenes with Thorin, even if he has had a long and happy life, still bother me. I must have post traumatic stress disorder from BOFA. Who doesn't?
UKReader chapter 10 . 2/18/2015
I adored this chapter. At least Frerin is making a decent fist of being a father. Kind of...

Thorin's worries and Wren's acute observations a perfect example of how they work together.

I was so happy when she came to him at night, but their abortive coupling was just sooooooooooooooooo sad. What next for them?
Wynni chapter 10 . 2/17/2015
awwww, this chapter gets me every time. I always wondered, is it Wren being prophetic, or just being observant?

and why couldn't Kili have daughters instead, or adopt? Sounds like Mahal's just a booger to be a booger.
dearreader chapter 10 . 2/16/2015
I really like the way you made them come together,but not. Extending the suspense is really effective. Also her take on the male members of the royal family.
Just4Me chapter 10 . 2/16/2015
I'm glad there's hope for Fili, that he may be able to find love and have his own family. Anything would be better than having Frerin be King. I guess it's outside the realm of possibility that Thror could succeed his father? He's twice cursed what with being a bastard, and half human. Will Thorin ever acknowledge him? I so much want to see them be a happy family. This chapter cheered me up, as I enjoyed watching Wren and Thorin grow closer together. His tender care for her and his concern for her well-being was heartwarming. He SO deserves his happy ending this time.