Reviews for Movie Night
Fictionalfox chapter 1 . 9/28/2020
Well, rip out my heart and tear it in two, why don't ya?

Lemme hide in a dark corner and consol myself now.
Nichalia chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
WHY DID I READ THIS SAD THING. WHY. Literally, in the description, you mentioned how you won a best sad ending award. WHY. It is sad and I'm manfully hiding my weepiness, sitting here on the subway. Nope, just dust, not crying over stupid girls and stupider turtles, nope.
mysteryred chapter 1 . 4/7/2016
Heart clenches. Then to ease the ache I fantasize her coming back from college and getting their happy ending. Sigh. It's a beautiful, well written piece. Thank you.
briceyann chapter 1 . 2/16/2016
I had my nose in my computer (is that a saying yet?) all class reading this, this is fantastic!
SleepingSeeker chapter 1 . 2/14/2016
WAAAAH! This is AMAZING! OH MAH GOODNESS! Loved it.
Snowhite197 chapter 1 . 1/9/2016
1. I think you're my favorite.
2. "Raphael, do you want ants? Because THAT'S HOW YOU GET ANTS."
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 9/30/2015
Honestly that made me cry but it was wonderful and cute, I loved it and nice job
Juanita27 chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
Was that supposed to make me cry?! Bc it did! Wonderful job on this one-shot. Creative idea, beautifully written, and i enjoyed a mature, rational Donnie when it comes to april for once. Raph's protectiveness, leo's text, mikey's tears, and splinter's concern- so good! Makes for a well balanced fan fic. Great job!
Queequegg chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
OMG, that was... that was... *sob** my poor baby! Donnie truly is a great and brave person, and I'm not so sure I could be that honorable and brave if I found myself in his shoes.

Thank you for writing this lovely little piece that absolutely broke my heart, yet made me love Donnie even more. :)
mo.texas55 chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
Ouch! Ooooooooouch! I love it! I don't. I love it completely! Grrf *huff, squirm, pout*...I looooooove it!

*exhale* I just imploded, but you know...these things happen. Um, first off *bursts into tears* I know, Donnie! I completely understand. It's not fair, ever. Never ever never never ever! But you ARE brave, and I'LL live with you in the sewers. Thank you, Leo, you are commendable. Second, awwwww Mikey - so adorable. Third, ummmm "...lovingly, tenderly sawing off his own arm"...What the heck is this line of genius right here?! Why can't I come up with something like that?

And finally, let me calm myself down *clears throat and folds hands regally in lap* Your display of characterization in this lovely bit of fanfiction is positively ummm...well lovely :)
You did a marvelous job giving everyone their part even if it was the smallest bit cocooned inside of a beautiful Apritello painting. They were spot on. And...I love Raph - such the protective older brother, makes my heart all warm.

Also - and I can't believe I'm really going to do this but - thank you for the not so perfect, happy, fluffy ending. I know we usually don't like those because we want things to go the way we want them to go and yet when we can predict that it also gets a little monotonous. I've read this story...but I haven't. You took the "Prom Night Apritello Piece" and completely shifted the focus on it. I could feel that familial love, and though I too think our Donnie-bo deserves the best of everything, I knew he'd be okay. (It isn't, not yet; but it will be) :) Just...thank you for writing this story.

Okay...I'm done.
That Sunflower Chick chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
OMG... so beautifully, beautifully written. LOVE the passage about Donnie potentially "dragging her to his cave in the stinking sewers until she grew to hate him for it" and the entire rest of that paragraph. Lovely imagery. Awesome.

But Donnie and April should still totally be together. ;)
SewerSurfin chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
Crud, that broke my heart. Donnie is so amazing. This one shot is sad and amazing.
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
Oh man, what a sad story! Yeah, Don will be okay as long as he has his brothers and father there, and he really did the best thing he could have done by letting April go. Leo is right in that Don was brave and did a brave thing. Nicely done on this. I loved it, and I'm definitely familiar with that song.

The Bubbly One,
Shell
FeatherArtist chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
Well, you left me in an awkward position. I'm grinning like a goofball with tears in my eyes and yet feel like I should be way more sad - probably because I have read Ponaco's "A Winter Interlude" (found you over there, actually) and automatically assuaged my concern for Donnie with thoughts of other fics where he is happily with April. LOL. Kind of cheating, I know. Like when I watch a horror movie with the lights on and remind myself "It's not real, it's not real"
LOVE your writing! You've captured the characters perfectly :) Thanks for this. (It was a treat to myself after finishing some work.)
hopelessromantic4life chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
We all know she won't leave forever...