Reviews for Vampire Hunter D: The Other World
nguyentrucquynh966 chapter 8 . 6/27/2016
Please keep it up! I love it
akgrownrandi chapter 8 . 5/11/2016
This is really good! Very adventurous! Also, love your original characters! I secretly hope D and Janie get closer, but I also understand this is not a romance story, lol!
There are quite a bit of spelling errors, but they were easily over looked because the story was that entertaining! Great work! Can't wait til the next chapter! :)
Guest chapter 8 . 7/4/2015
An absolutely beautiful story. Please keep writing until it's complete. *pinches bridge of nose as a lovely blush stains the face and neck trying not to faint or fangirl* The top two of my most favorite guys ever. Oh damn...not again...*faints*
emeraldd30 chapter 5 . 1/31/2015
Interesting concept, keep going its good.
Spastic Dhampir chapter 2 . 1/18/2015
It really wasn't that bad. I have a terrible tendency to stop reading if someone's grammar or spelling is really bad, so to say I wasn't even tempted to stop reading, you must be doing something right! All I can say is pull out a dictionary and make sure you are using the word in the correct tense. I only saw a few errors with that. Spell check works wonders on it. And punctuation/comma usage. Sometimes you need them. And, sometimes, it felt a little rushed. To me, maybe not to everyone. But other than that, good job!