Reviews for The Four Great Surprises of Severus Snape
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH loved it! xD
Fraulein Takoor chapter 4 . 6/8
Awww
Fraulein Takoor chapter 2 . 6/8
HAHAHAHAHA I absolutely love your humour! xD
MrsSnapeMalfoyNikiforovAgreste chapter 5 . 3/28
Great story. Very well written and definitely funny. You captured the characters perfectly. Thank you for writing thisPlease write more (and good job for you'd fort story it was brilliant)
Stephanie MRV chapter 5 . 10/13/2016
I nearly lost it when I read about the panties. Wow.
Alytiger chapter 5 . 5/26/2016
Parents obviously never have sex. This poor child being forced to acknowledge it. Traumatizing.
Alytiger chapter 3 . 5/26/2016
We have PROOF! And then the world exploded.
Petite Mule chapter 5 . 5/7/2016
It was quite fun. Thank you
SaiyaCat chapter 5 . 3/29/2016
So Funny
asma4life chapter 5 . 9/26/2015
This was a nice surprise addition! Everytime I read such wonderful fics I really wish Severus had such a happy family ending in canon.
asma4life chapter 4 . 9/26/2015
Oh, I thoroughly loved this one! Superb! My fav moment is when Hermione storms in Severus before the entire staff... And the concluding scene was well deserved and heartwarming. Italy and Red tulips! Wow!
asma4life chapter 2 . 9/26/2015
Oh, that's amazingly scandalous of Severus! Haha... What is he actually up to? Though the staff seem to be making much ado about nothing, if Snape is actually the compass of normalcy, he is surely indicating a storm alert :)
asma4life chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
Severus got even me really curious this time. So, what's the real story behind this first surprise :) can't wait to read on
sydney73588 chapter 5 . 9/12/2015
Sroty #2 and I liked it as much(or better) than the first I read of your writing. You are now one of my favorite authors. Keep writing.
Amarenima Redwood chapter 5 . 6/30/2015
This was a great story! Funny and light hearted.