Reviews for All's Faire in Love and War
SuperWhoVenger214 chapter 11 . 8/31/2017
I am loving your writing! I sincerely hope you complete this one - I love it!
SortingHat chapter 2 . 7/27/2017
What kind of dope fic is this? I thought this was about The Hobbit. I think you got the wrong section. This should be in Fiction PRESS not Fan . Fiction PRESS is where original stories go.
overlordred chapter 11 . 4/18/2015
MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM! YOU'RE BACK! Oh happy day! I have missed you ever so much! First I get new makeup and then I come home to find this little number waitin on me? I think I might cry...nah. But seriously it's so nice to see you.

As usual their dates are by far the more superior than any other dates I've read about. They just seem to have way more fun than any others, and while they do have all that good sexual tension nonsense they genuinely care about the other and getting to know one another past the sexual tension. It just has a real vibe to it and I'm just DYING for more. please woman just end my agony! Lol, I have to cut this review short because I have to go grocery shopping before it gets too dark, but feel free to PM me at any time! Love hugs and chockit,
Red
kkolmakov chapter 11 . 4/18/2015
So... much... fluff... :D I love it! I especially liked that little moment when they crack nuts and turn it into a competition. It is very life like and tells a lot about them. That was a very good quality writing moment, Wynni! Well done!
overlordred chapter 10 . 3/17/2015
Excuse me M'amm are you in need of assistance? Oh you need reassurance for this story? well you got THIS GUY to tell ya! How wonderfully romantic! That charmer, he's just so gorgeous, it's not fair for the female species dude. Not to mention how majestic this place sounds! I wanna go there! Really gorgeous guys in magical places like that are how babies get made, not to mention he provided food, and I'm not talkin 'regular' food, that was the deluxe holy shit marry me package. Say wha? Strawberry cheesecake? We might as well just bind our souls together like right now with the raccoons as our witnesses. And once again their kisses, ugggggggghhhh you're killin' me smalls. Come on that just isn't fair. just pure SIN, lol, the song I've been listening to all day isn't helping. She has a rather sensual voice and it's just 'Brili' personified in my opinion. This was just what I needed, I've been having a rather poor week and this just cheered me up. Cannot wait to see what happens when they start to make cake...yum cake! See you later Mama!

P.S. I just recently have become an editor/ idea helper for this other author, she's lovely, and I just really wanted to tell you! How have you been, let me know! Okay bye for reals!
kkolmakov chapter 10 . 3/17/2015
It might have put up a fight, but look at the final result! :) Yum! Simply delicious :) I enjoyed it immensely.

They are such a cuddly warm couple, such great rest from the angst in most stories I've been reading/writing recently! And the description of location and food was mouthwatering! Well done you!
RagdollPrincess chapter 9 . 2/21/2015
Well this is very sweet :-) nothing wrong with working over those bruises hey? He needs more of those I think :-) and I always love hearing outside opinions of my girl.
RagdollPrincess chapter 8 . 2/21/2015
Wow drama! So much great detail in this chapter!
overlordred chapter 9 . 2/17/2015
Thanks for the message Mama, really appreciated it and I missed you! It was getting rather lonely without you. Kk has been a busy bee but I always approach her updates with caution because I think I pass out from the awesomeness every time and need periods in between to recover lol, especially from 'Remind me of the Babe', I just gotta take a breather sometimes lol. Anyway, uggggghhhh every time you update it reminds me of something I have missing in my life, this time I came to the realization that I'm living a half life without a Fili mattress! Can I please have one Mum? I'd like it to be here by the Ides of March since that's my birthday! I would become your devoted slave...not that that would make much of difference in the relationship now but, still the offer is on the table...just sayin :) Why is he so charming? Why is he so blonde? Why is he so delicious? These are the questions that keep me awake at night... And you had them watch 'The Princess Bride'? The most wonderfully romantic film known to man? Ugh, I don't know how much more my feels can take! I'd totally go steady with him. I really wanna go steady with him! I'm so jealous of Bri! It's not fair! Why isn't the cloning process further developed?! If we can clone sheep then we can clones Dean O'Gorman! I'm sobbing because I want it to be real! You're the only one who understands my pain! But alas we can only comfort ourselves with fan fiction. Anyway, sob story over, I loved as usual and I can't wait to see you next time honey bunch! Give yourself a big hug for me! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
overlordred chapter 8 . 2/7/2015
FINALLY! Sorry about this awfully late review, just as I was about to read it last night then THE NETWORK FAILED! And it didn't come back on until this evening! It's worse than having your internet fail because you can do other things except for the one you really want to do! It's 'The Man' trying to bring me down again...Anyway, oooooooooooo there's some drama for your mama for sure! It was smooth sailing for them and then BAM! This putrid road squirrel just put his foul mouth on our favorite southern sassy gal! I just quiver with rage...poor Fili, he had to witness that. But what he said to Thorin was kinda hurtful, even though it was the truth. I'm afraid to read Kk's new chapter now! Especially the little bit where he...COUGH COUGH, spread his legs ...just a bit. Now mama I've heard of many things but...what in tarnation is 'chockit'? I wanna say it's delicious but it has never graced my tongue before, certainly sounds decadent and unhealthy, which means its right up my alley! As for Fili being better than chockit...I'm pretty certain Fili's better than most things soooooooo yeah. I'm just ready for this cuddle, make up and talk about scene next chapter, hopefully a lot of kisses. mmmmmmmm Fili kisses...sounds glorious. I'll see you later Mama!
kyzhart chapter 8 . 2/6/2015
I am enjoying this immensely but I keep wondering where Renee is. She just disappears from the story and it makes me worry something happened to her. I'm looking forward to more Fili/Bri.
overlordred chapter 7 . 2/5/2015
What's up big sexy! Fancy meeting you here... What a lovely way to end a Thursday, because that's my busiest day this semester by far! Oh poor Bri Britches! But I do have to admit that it was highly amusing to envision a game of "Pass the Bri", I wish it were me in between the Durins...just thinking of a game of "Pass the Mia" just brightens my life...anyway... These guys just won't quit! They're too handsome for words and they know it! I don't think I could 'english' around them. me no form correct sentences, them around with. You see? It's just not possible. I like the miniature battle of whits about Scottish ballads between Frerin and Bri! And then the subtle yet equally hilarious pun added in by the grouch master himself, THORIN. IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE! Lol if you watch that guy on YouTube who gives the low down on comic book history then you'd know what I'm talking about. His name is literally ItsSuperEffective, which is screamed periodically throughout the videos. And his hair is totally fab. Wait WHY am I talking about this? Whatever you'll trace it back and figure it all out for me. But I can't wait to see what Fili does next! Poor Bri doesn't stand a chance but then again...neither does Fili. Can't wait for more stolen kisses and 'Me Man you Woman, pissing around her perimeter proclaiming ownership' moments! I like it when Fili is all He-Man! He's just too DELICIOUS! Ugh I could wax poetic forever about this unfortunately fictional man. Well see you next time Mama! Love and super hugs to you! xoxoxoxo
kkolmakov chapter 7 . 2/5/2015
Glorious! I love when you write the full frontal assault of all four of Durinsons at once. They are doing this character dance in your text that is simple delicious. And I love how you write this Thorin, going with my idea "no more than five words in one sentence for him" :D but damn, your frerin is not less OMG.

All that said I most enjoyed the head thump dimples scene. God, your Fili!... No words.

I love these Bri and Wren together as well. So much fun!
overlordred chapter 6 . 2/2/2015
Well aren't you a sight for sore eyes? I'm not kiddin' this time, I really needed this chapter, I had a craptastic day. To use a Lebowski-ism, "Sometimes you bite the bar, and sometimes the bar bites you," the bar won today in case you hadn't guessed...long story short, I need a new radiator for my car and it just really bites. Luckily my dad came to my rescue and he paid for it, but I just feel bad that this all happened, oh well, shit happens. Anyway...

Like I said before, we NEED to find Dean O'Gorman, get some of his DNA and make copies, because he is just too delicious not to have whenever you need him. The prosthetics might be costly but in the end I think it's a good investment! Where do I begin? Well isn't he just a CHARMER. Did I mention that honeysuckle is my favorite scent? ...I wanna be his honeysuckle...I just about melted when Frerin explained the endearment. I would've needed to sit down for a second to process just how much trouble I was in with this guy! Because Bri has come down with a serious case of Fili-lovin! I'm just so proud that Bri-Britches has decided to give him a chance and she's not keeping him at bay like in SoCo! I swear all I need to do to get in a lovey mood for Valentine's Day is just read the three of you guys' stuff and I'll be set.

I just LOVED the seductive dance she put on for Fili, for a little there I thought it was gonna be like the beach scene when she was singing and Fili just went all mandingo and threw her over his shoulder, eeww those creepers made me violently ill but good thing Fili got there in time! That kiss at the end of this chapter however made up for it in full baby. I'm DDDDYYYYYYIIIINNNNGGG for the next chapter! please can has?

Bye Foxy! Love and super hugs
-Red xoxoxoxoxoxo
overlordred chapter 5 . 1/25/2015
Good grief, FRERIN! What the hell? Although I'm sure the sight is glorious, but why just be nekkid in the dagnab living room? Lol, was he on the love seat as well? Wink wink, yeah you get my bad pun! I'm still scared to go read KK's version of this, I'm petrified what I'm gonna read from Frerin's POV! But you still gotta love him, he's so enthusiastic, I hope we can find him his own girl. But once again I'm green with envy at Bri, I wanna get a chest full of Fili... Mama I swear that we need to get a patent on life size Fili's and get them straight into production, no woman would go unsatisfied after acquiring one! Either that or we kidnap Dean O'Gorman and replicate his DNA, yeah that one sounds easier...but anyway, love the chapter as usual and of course the speedy quick update, it's always fun to see their worlds collapse when they're in close quarters with these guys. Can't wait til the masquerade! See ya later sexy! Love and super hugs! -Red