Reviews for Naruto: The Game of Life
DarkFusion chapter 12 . 2/23
Very excellent fight scene where Naruto and Ten Ten show some surprisingly good teamwork, and the outcome of the battle has some very interesting story potential be it the political intrigue going on that Naruto isn't aware of yet to enhancements to Naruto's strength from his kill and reputation. Bravo to you for making each chapter a good read.
godlyread chapter 26 . 2/23
where were you all this time?
DarkFusion chapter 11 . 2/23
Nice to see a Ten Ten focused chapter (and I'm willing to guess in this continuity Naruto's conflict with Neji is going to raise an additional flag besides Hinata's) and it looks like her Social Link (I'm going to call them that since that seems to be what you're taking some inspiration for the friend/ally quests Naruto unlocks... though I do wonder if you're going to do something similar to the Adachi Social Link from Persona 4 with Kabuto). Very curious what that bit with sealed chakra's going to mean later on. Also looks like Danzo's flunkies have tripped land mine in deciding to act like villains from a Taimanin game, looking forward to their crushing defeat XD.
brachiosaurus chapter 26 . 2/23
damn good
DragonReaperKing chapter 26 . 2/23
ahh another great chapter love your gamer works although I dislike how long it takes between updates there is nothing that can be done about that as you have multiple stories you write and work on at once it just takes awhile to go through your schedule to get to the fics I like the most of yours
starburst98 chapter 26 . 2/23
Hopefully he remembers to turn battlespace back on, or people are going to start asking about the craters.
AdrianVnz chapter 26 . 2/23
I really liked how a good part of this chapter was about bonding between characters, not only the many ups Naruto's reputation got with both Sakura and Ino but between those 2.

Plus Naruto showing off how strong he really is was cool.

Speaking of relationships and cool stuff, what if Naruto gift them some things to help them? Apart from jutsu scrolls that is, a weapon or piece of armor, like say some leg guards (and maybe arm guards too) for Ino with bits of chakra metal in it so she can emulate Sanji's Diable Jamble? Something that isn't common stuff and shows he really is thinking about them (bonus points if he goes the extra mile and they are both pretty and funtional, like they have flower engravings or something).

All in all anything that serves to increase their bonds is good, like discussing Hokage history with Sakura or tending the plants with Ino (can happen off screen or something mentioned in the narration).

Anyway i think by the tittle next chapter they will finally fight some humans as a team so again i am super excited about it
Chris PerMow Warner chapter 26 . 2/23
looking foward to next update. thanks
TheCarcassKing chapter 26 . 2/23
The INTWIS Stats are doing wonders to Naruto's self-awareness, I see.
xXwolfsterXx644 chapter 26 . 2/23
Great chapter dude I definitely Can't wait for the next update
UnsanMusho chapter 26 . 2/23
Awesome chapter and a nice way to have Sakura and Ino face the real world. Can't wait to see what happens next.
buterflypuss chapter 26 . 2/23
good chap
Dreaming of the Phoenix chapter 26 . 2/23
Nice. A good little wake up for Ino, Sakura gets her old friend back, both girls' get an improved opinion of their team mate, and I kinda want to see Hiruzen's reaction to both the second book and the statues.
Speed Reader chapter 26 . 2/23
Fantastic chapter!
lrbrenneke chapter 26 . 2/23
nice job one question will naruto get in a dungeon were time on the outside is 5 min but on the inside is 1 hour?
4,652 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »