Reviews for Naruto: The Game of Life
jimmy.oz chapter 12 . 5/9
Wonder if Iruka mentioned the library to the hokage yet. There are tons of things he could learn from there even if he doesn't use the system to do it that way so he can probably up his wis and int that way. keep up the good work.
jimmy.oz chapter 8 . 5/9
Would think he wouldn't be eating as much ramen anymore since he is trying to get rid of the malnourished part of that flaw. Also he forgot to ask about the rock clones being so different.
jimmy.oz chapter 4 . 5/9
Surprised he didn't mention not being able to go the library to the hokage yet.
jimmy.oz chapter 3 . 5/9
Anko would be good for the harem or really anything to get her not to look like she does in Boruto lol. Then again i prefer older women anyway compared to the girls his age which are still good though. Nothing wrong with Sakura other than the fan girl part really to me at least.
jimmy.oz chapter 1 . 5/9
Hopefully Naruto doesn't waste the stats he got from leveling up and just works out and saves those stats for when they are needed or when working out gives him less than they do. At least that is what a real gamer should do lol. He of course isn't one so will most likely make mistakes which is alright. the story seems interesting plus i like that a harem is involved.
taiwoeretan1 chapter 24 . 5/5
Ok the Bugs Bunny part was kinda funny.
taiwoeretan1 chapter 17 . 5/5
Could we see Hiruzen's stats?
JModulator chapter 26 . 5/5
I love this story!
taiwoeretan1 chapter 1 . 5/5
Man I'm loving Gamer fics, each one is unique in it's own way.
archades53 chapter 26 . 5/4
Absolutely awesome take on the gamer crossover. Thank you
JFJ123 chapter 1 . 5/2
Was gonna read it until I saw narutoxharem. Fuck that
LordGrim007 chapter 16 . 4/28
Amazing story! This is now my standards for other Naruto fanfics I read and write.
BoredKing chapter 4 . 4/22
Not gonna lie, all the work just to make Sakura a viable pairing is really boring, annoying, and just empathize just how bad of a potential waifu she is. You should've waited to the wave mission and have Sakura grow on her own when she realizes just how fucked she is.
BoredKing chapter 4 . 4/22
I thought Naruto had 25 not 35 STA?

Wait what? Would does he HAVE to create a minimum of 5 clones? That is really stupid as it's not only really wasteful (ser that's a minimum of 375 CP per cast, that's half his reserves) but can be detrimental if the space he is in is cramped.
BoredKing chapter 3 . 4/22
Attempted murder only gets you 10 years at max? I figured it would've been immediate execution.
4,654 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »