Reviews for Algorithms
Aundielen chapter 2 . 7/18/2015
ahh yes that conversation between Chakotay and Kathryn captures a lot about them
Aundielen chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
loool ok well that's one to announce their relationship hahha
Laura909 chapter 2 . 3/8/2015
Loved this, especially chapter two. Tom is always hillarious with his betting pools.
Beawild chapter 2 . 2/26/2015
This story had me chuckling until near the end, at that point it became serious. I can see how hard it would be for Kathryn to be emotionally intimate with someone after all the years of command training and being present when her dad and fiancé died. That event almost killed her too, it took her a long time to be able to function again. I think that she's afraid to love Chakotay so much and then lose him too. Although in their line of work it could happen at any time, so can death come calling on any human being. One can't stop living fully jut because one fears that one's lover could die. After all, we are all going to die at some point.
JcRMaO chapter 2 . 2/26/2015
Soo beautiful!
I really loved this! :D
Ardala91 chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
Thanks for making me laugh。It was funny,plus you nailed Tuvok。 Good stuff!
Doc Yewll chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
Amei, isso sim direto e reto.
JcRMaO chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
I'd really like to read a sequel to this about the reactions of the crew :D:D
Quadrantje chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
Hihi. I like this one. It's well written and I like Chakotay not selling himself cheap :P
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
I liked this one very much. Tuvok was perfect.
randysunshine1980 chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
Woohoo! Finally!
Mrs. Singing Violin chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
Hilarious! Janeway is more direct than Tuvok. Thank you!
Ambraya chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
Thank you for posting this story! I enjoyed it very much. Hoping to get a chance later to read some more of your delightful stories. A job well done!
murphycat chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
I love it! It would be just like her to do it that way, and Tuvok was perfect. LOL