Reviews for Ashikabi of Thunder and Lightning
Nevarus chapter 24 . 7/9
I've always wondered something, how does MBI find defeated sekirei? if they can be tracked, then escaping the city doesn't matter.
Nevarus chapter 1 . 7/7
MBI financially supporting the sekirei makes more sense than what happens in Canon. the only reason why it happened is so minato ended up in the landlady's care. well that and so that there was a reason nothing sexual happened (even though it's a poor excuse and given the nature of the bond, it would happen).
PhoenixDragon90 chapter 24 . 6/9
Great Chapter!
Keep Up The Good Work!
Thanks For The Meal.
Till Next Time!
Stay Safe.
aeonstorm chapter 24 . 6/8
Ooooh secret plan commencing can't wait to see what minato has come up with.
LoneSilverW0lf chapter 24 . 6/5
Ohhhhh! Time to break out!
daniel2610994 chapter 24 . 6/3
Lol it's nice that you chose to aknowledge how every single country will do anything to get their hands on the Sekirei.
L chapter 18 . 5/31
Surprised they stopped at kissing and a little groping given the loopholes Matsu mentioned.
Also surprised his sister is still there considering his sekirei were trying to send her to the inn on the first day,and that she was able to hold out this long
D chapter 17 . 5/31
Honestly surprised none of his sekirei used the loopholes Matsu referenced.
dkainallen chapter 17 . 6/1
shame that they'll be no incest it's a shame for incest is wincest
Jakeros chapter 24 . 6/1
I've deduced that there are two main characters in this fic: Minato, and Takami, with the latter being a bit more prominent in terms of plot development. Not that i'm complaining of course. Getting to see her being featured more is very nice to see, and her being able to act like a mom even more so.

I wish Tsukiumi would take the stage again, or hell even Kazehana - but with what's about to happen, that might be soon - but I'm content to wait. Now I have two...three actually, stories to wait on instead of just one. And all of them are well worth it.

Hell, every one of your stories are worth it. I'm going to have to get into several series I haven't even touched just to read them all!

But until then,

Write on!
Jakeros chapter 22 . 6/1
First sekirei, bedded.
Only 12 more to go...and then some :3
Jakeros chapter 21 . 6/1
And here I thought you sent Tsukiumi away like Tam Rocket. At least she came back, if only briefly.
Jakeros chapter 20 . 6/1
Tsukiumi belongs with Minato, and that's all I'm gonna say.
At least Seo turned out to be less of a douche here. I really like the guy tbh. He may be...well, trash, but he's not an asshole.
Jakeros chapter 19 . 6/1
o_o
Please, please, don't let this be the last of her little jealousy! That section was...ahem...very satisfying.
Jakeros chapter 18 . 6/1
...O_O
Well, looks like that idiot isn't so much of an idiot after all. I mean he is still one, but he's a competent idiot when given the right incentive. Trying to mess with his plan, on top of trying to ransom his ex - the woman he still feels something for? Bad move America. And really, it can't be anything other than them. Who else has a "ridiculous house"?
1,332 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »