Reviews for The Last Casualty
believesinunicorns chapter 4 . 10/22/2016
Hee...it's so sad. It's perfect. It makes me want to cry. I love Haruka and Seiya. As individuals and as a functioning "pair".
Good story!
She138 chapter 4 . 2/6/2015
Holy shit. I want you to know, how amazing this was to read. The emotions, the pain. So, raw. You had me in tears. The heartbreak. Thank you for sharing this. It was just, superb. Even if I cried like a little b**** the whole time.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/21/2015
This is by far the most touching story of pain. Written about the scouts, beautiful.
FlorLola chapter 4 . 1/20/2015
Oh my…. I can’t even…. This is just…
You broke my heart! And worst part, you had it broken from the start, and continued to twist the knife. I’m actually shaking here!
Wonderfully written, so incredibly sad and… and… I don’t even know what to say! It’s just so, so incredibly sad and heartbreaking… I’m depressed!
Seriously though (not that I wasn’t being serious about being heartbroken after reading your story…), amazing job. Love your writing, and love your take on Seiya (and I absolutely love you for making it a Female Seiya)
Faia Fire chapter 4 . 1/18/2015
good writing. Short but sweet. So tragic. The feels in this one. Enough to keep you depressed if you let it. Great job :)
queenusagi chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
FUCK YOU DOC!
Faia Fire chapter 2 . 1/17/2015
Hmm, first reviewer to story.

This is a pretty bleak one. Having to see how everyone reacts when most of them die except four of them : Bleak :(

Well...it's gotten me depressed, and I guess that is a good thing. Good writing so far :) Keep it up. Can't wait to see what happens next.