Reviews for Ronin Kaoru Kyoto Arc
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 6 . 5/3/2013
You know, my heart broke just a little to see that this hasn't been finished or even updated recently.

Ah well, I enjoyed your take on this and feel that you had a rather interesting set up for the finale here. I'd really like Enishi to learn what he did in another life...I think it would give him something to think on/work on/work around.

Anyway, thanks so much for the story. :)
This is getting old chapter 6 . 1/30/2013
I feel I should be petty and point out that 'soon' was 10 years ago now.

:I
Azhwi chapter 6 . 9/4/2012
Nifty.
So... looking forward to the next chapter whenever life eases up on its choke hold.
(Apart from Aiden, I really love all the characters. I'm curious about Shinnosuke. I'm *really* happy with the new Kenshin. Also very happy about the stronger Kaoru.)
Fantastic story-telling. I'm really loving how Kaoru is carving out a new life even if she's only trying to keep afloat. I'm glad though, that in the last chapter, she's moving forward. Allowing herself to live. It's been a very eventful day.
(And THANK GOODNESS you explained Kenshin before the break! I would have gone mad wondering!)
Well. Thank you for posting all of that. I do hope eventually for another chapters, but I realize, hey, life first. Cheers!
Azhwi chapter 5 . 9/4/2012
So, Jin'eh is a third player? I must say, I am impressed. I never thought he would become such a major player - nor one with such a longevity.
Azhwi chapter 4 . 9/4/2012
HOLY SHIT.
You GRABBED KENSHIN. Swapped him. Whatever... for a decade he was bound to Tomoe. EVIL WOMAN!
Azhwi chapter 3 . 9/4/2012
OH WOW.
I-Um... Whoa. That's a lot of stuff going on. I admit, I'm not too keen on reading the bad guy's POV, but Kenshin is really stirring things up. Love it!
Azhwi chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
My jaw dropped. A few times.
I am delighted beyond words!
theregoesmysantity.again chapter 6 . 8/21/2011
After reading these stories, I was really looking forward to the next chapter, but sadly, I then checked the last time you updated... Ah well... Stopped just as we were going somewhere incredibly intriguing, but great plot and writing!
Rasei chapter 6 . 3/15/2011
I really like both Ronin Kaoru stories. Thank you for the great work... _
EternalLove chapter 5 . 9/3/2010
I was perusing through some old fanfiction I've read in the past and came across your story. You haven't updated in years, which I think is a shame because I think your storyline, character development, grammar, writing style - just about everything is on par with Linay (one of my most favorite Kenshin writers). You've got a wonderful way of writing that just draws in the reader right away into your world. And you develop the story in such a unique direction that I can confidently say that there isn't a story like this out in the fanfiction world. Again, I think it's a shame this story hasn't been updated in so long, it's honestly one of the BEST kenshin fanfics ever. I really, sincerely, (desperately) hope that you will take up writing for this story again. I'm dying to know what will happen next!
Daisy's Blog chapter 6 . 8/14/2010
and just when we were starting to get some kaoru/kenshin action .

well i hope someday soon you'll get a flash of inspiration and pick this up again
Daisy's Blog chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
this must be a pretty good story to have 300 reviews with only 5 chapters
Jasmine blossom625 chapter 4 . 3/22/2010
I had to review this chapter once I saw the epigram. I'm pretty sure it's by Shel Silverstein, although I haven't read it since I was in elementary school. It's adorably cute, and to see it again after so many years really made my day. -
Jasmine blossom625 chapter 6 . 3/21/2010
I was delighted when I came across this series, but when I saw when this was last updated, it feels tragic. Please don't let it go!
the.stories.live.on chapter 6 . 2/23/2010
Please don't leave it here. I can see you haven't done anything with it for quite some time, but please don't leave us hanging. It's cruel and unusual (well I guess not here at ) punishment. This story is captivating, and I'm dying to know what happens next. So please, pleas continue.