Reviews for Claiming Hearts And Spaces
GiR1013 chapter 29 . 8/19
I ran into the trailer for this on YouTube (so good!), so I was excited to start this. It did not disappoint. I couldn't put it down and I really wish it wasn't over. I will definitely be rereading this in the future.
Aviana99 chapter 1 . 6/11
This was a beautiful and at times, sad story. You made me laugh and cry, it was all so surreal. Thank you for sharing your gift.
Le Briea chapter 29 . 6/1
Wow, this is, hands down, one of the best stories I‘ve ever read! Thank you for that.
PopcornJellyBellys chapter 29 . 5/8
I'm so happy I found your story. This new stunning unforgettable impression of Damon and Elena has been imprinted on my mind.
SamSpiderwick chapter 29 . 12/11/2020
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR THIS AMAZING FF!
Guest chapter 13 . 11/9/2020
I'm loving this story u throw some amazing humour in there too it literally has me lolin extraordinary talent the only critique is I don't like how elijah is portrayed but that's only because I love Elijah an Damon
Damon's Blood Type chapter 29 . 9/23/2020
Such an amazing story! I so glad I stumbled upon it! Thank you for sharing!
amazing Aisha chapter 29 . 7/19/2020
Wonderful story and I am rereading this story a hundred times in the last few years, there is something that always brings me back to this story and I hope you revisited this story and do a sequel to show how they got married and have children and successful life. I just loved the way you portray Damon and Elena they are simple characters that many of us can relate and that simplicity makes them so Awesome.
musicnlyrics chapter 29 . 5/2/2020
I needed this in my life, and I can’t thank you enough for putting it there!
Iletyougo chapter 1 . 4/30/2020
Such a fun and captivating story. Amazing job
SweetestTorture chapter 1 . 3/18/2020
Loved Damon in this! Rereading again since it's so good!
Laila-Grace Salvatore chapter 29 . 2/15/2020
That was a beautiful , incredibly well-written story. I loved this so much. Really enjoyed reading it.
amcke1991 chapter 29 . 5/4/2019
Oh my life that was the MOST BEAUTIFUL STORY EVER!
amcke1991 chapter 25 . 5/4/2019