Reviews for Claiming Hearts And Spaces
Rachel3003 chapter 1 . 4/21/2017
hey! where can i read it?! i can't find it! please tell me! i'm dieing here!
nikthornton chapter 1 . 4/13/2017
when will this be available to read again saw the trailer that was made for it and would love to read the fanfic
GuestWho chapter 1 . 3/8/2017
Hey is there any where else I can read this story whether I have to pay or not. Will you update us on your twitter about it?
Guestk3 chapter 1 . 3/8/2017
Hey. Glad to hear you won the contest. I would still like to read this story. Is it available somewhere else? Or for sale on amazon or something?
menna.m.omar chapter 1 . 10/28/2016
I came to check the story but I didn't find it. Is it Deleted or something ? The trailers were amazing though ... it's a shame the story is not here anymore.
megryan2189 chapter 1 . 10/28/2016
I saw the trailer someone made YouTube and I so wanted to read this one. Can I read it anywhere or is it gone for good?
Leaax3 chapter 1 . 10/24/2016
I think it's sad, that you deleted the whole thing..
i know a publishing deal is a Great chance and i wish you all the best.
But still, I liked coming back to this story once in a while..:(
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2016
I can't read it, it's been deleted! I was only on ch 17
ukarnaj68 chapter 1 . 10/1/2016
I just read Almost and loved it but kept seeing the point outs to CHAS. Please don't forget to share when you work out the details. I am a Delena fanfic addict. Lol.
Katherine chapter 1 . 9/23/2016
blah,blah
andi712 chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
Congratulations on winning the contest. Your story was lovely. I came back here to re-read it, unfortunately I was a tad too late. I hope the story will be made available again at some point, and that you find the time and energy to return to the world of fanfiction with another one of your amazing written pieces.
OliviaSalvatore chapter 1 . 9/10/2016
II am not trying to push you or anything, but did you know that you could publish tvd fanfics on Kindle worlds. It is $40 unfortunately, but if you have multiple things to put on there, then you may make a profit. I would definitely buy it if you published it on Kindle Worlds. the story is amazing. But if you don't want to, that is okay, too. I just wanted to give you food for thought incase you decide to. Well done on the story, by the way. It was amazing, and you portrayed the characters very well.
LittlePrince8 chapter 1 . 9/6/2016
This is so amazing and wonderful. So happy for you. I cannot wait for new story from you and wish you the best with CHAS.
Donkey chapter 1 . 9/6/2016
Where is the real storey because I'd really like to read it but I can't find it
Dramione0605 chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
I would really like to read this story any chance it will be made available somewhere?
1,205 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »