Reviews for Claiming Hearts And Spaces
Gea chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
But why did you delete story? I can't find it! I really want to read it!
VitsAsh chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
I was wondering where I can read this fic? I really wanted too! Please share it again here.
penelopevaughn chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
I think this is just my phone but I won't let me get pass this hello readers page
Mirilicious chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
I really liked this story and I also didn't get to finish it. Is there any chance at all that this story will be back?
I would only need one or two days to finish it :D

Anyway, I hope you do well in your contest :-) Good luck!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2016
I adore this fanfic and didn't get to finish it. Now I can't . But anyways, it is an amazing story, and I hope you put it back on here
scarlett2112 chapter 1 . 7/31/2016
“I'm a greater believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it”
― Thomas Jefferson

I'm keeping my fingers crossed and channeling my very best wishes. I really hope this dream becomes a reality for you. Have a wonderful day.
AishaF chapter 1 . 7/31/2016
Best of luck
imagination.will.suffice chapter 1 . 7/31/2016
Goddamn it, I literally just saw this and got so excited to read it... is there any chance (AT ALL, I'm desperate, I've even seen the trailer already lmao) I can get a copy to read as for now?
kimminnee chapter 9 . 7/31/2016
And Damon's demons have been revealed...what a life. Elena is exactly what he needs. And Damon is exactly what Elena needs.
Danger though is ever present. And, yes, a gun is needed. If one of the associates from Enzo's crime syndicate show up, and Damon's not there. Problem for Elena.
kimminnee chapter 8 . 7/31/2016
I hate Elena's Mother! Asshole Damon, too perfect.
Things were going to well. It was time for the shoot to hit the fan! Enter, Katherine?
kimminnee chapter 7 . 7/31/2016
More like a crash and burn. On the set up, and Damon's demands.
kimminnee chapter 6 . 7/31/2016
Pressure burn. Feeling every touch tingle. Jealousy. I love this fic!
Aisha chapter 21 . 7/30/2016
Love your story please write sequel
Asyouwish14 chapter 21 . 7/30/2016
Thanks for the warning, most authors aren't so considerate. Good luck in the competition, if it leads to a publishing deal let us know! :)
kimminnee chapter 5 . 7/30/2016