Reviews for Claiming Hearts And Spaces
kimminnee chapter 4 . 7/29/2016
Never have I ever, never ends good.
Damon got info out of Care, sneaky bastard!
kimminnee chapter 3 . 7/29/2016
Loving the banter...
The eyw- fucking thing killed me
Plus the no sex rule!
ScarletRose chapter 20 . 7/29/2016
I read this story in the last week and Thank God I did!
I have read your other stories and love most of them but this one is the best.
It shows quite simply everything that is right and true and beautiful about love and what a wonderful love story. Damon and Elena were completely in character as well as your own and the story line was simple yet relate-able and completely touching.
I am had a wonderful time reading this story and I am so very grateful that you wrote this for us.

Thanks for writing and best of luck for the future.
kimminnee chapter 2 . 7/29/2016
Moving in on Elena.
kimminnee chapter 1 . 7/29/2016
Hello Damon
delenadarlings chapter 21 . 7/28/2016
Thank you so much for sharing this fic with us! I wish you luck in getting this amazing story even more recognition, looking forward to more writing from you!
DElenaLover4Ever chapter 21 . 7/27/2016
Amaaazing news! Even though I'm really sad that you'll be removing from here.. But it's for the best.
I really hope that you win this competition and get published ;)
Best of luck
Xoxo
DontSayno chapter 20 . 7/25/2016
Congratulations! Best of luck to you! :)
XxDreamForeverxX chapter 21 . 7/25/2016
OMG! You scared the crap out of me! I thought you were making a sequel and I almost died but i'm so happy for you! You're an amazing rider and you definitely deserve this! Good luck girly!
Sandraa69 chapter 21 . 7/25/2016
So excited for you Morgan. Good luck with this endeavor. I have a couple of friends here who are authors, so I know what a big deal this is for you and how hard those publishing deals are to get. I am now going to go and re-read CHAS! Keep us updated on your progress.

Looking forward to your next fan fic!

Also would love to get your thoughts on Season 8 being the last season and Ian's reaction to Nina coming back!
Cat1961 chapter 21 . 7/25/2016
Good luck with your competition. CHAS was one of my all time favourites and you've definitely got the skills to be a published author.
myallconsuminglove chapter 21 . 7/25/2016
wish I had more time to re-read this but congrats on the opportunity and I hope you win!
LittlePrince8 chapter 21 . 7/25/2016
I wish I had all the time to re-read. Such a great story. I hope and believe you will do well with it.
Also really cannot wait for new story from you.
scarlett2112 chapter 21 . 7/25/2016
I just got home from work. I work tonight and tomorrow night again but I'll look at it Thursday. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you. All manner of good luck charms tossed your way. hugs..
AJay 1208 chapter 20 . 7/12/2016
DELENA BABY. The perfect ending. I love that things are going so well for them. Thanks for a really great story.
1,205 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »