Reviews for Claiming Hearts And Spaces
amcke1991 chapter 20 . 5/4/2019
YES! Love that she finally put that dickhead in his place! And woop to Damon showing restraint
amcke1991 chapter 17 . 5/4/2019
Oh my word Elijah is SUCH a douche. I feel like Damon is going to loose his sh i t when he finds out and threaten him
amcke1991 chapter 12 . 5/4/2019
Hahaha “just need to stock up on more batteries”
amcke1991 chapter 10 . 5/4/2019
Yay! Delena kiss! But ugh Katherine! I’m so glad he was able to come clean about his past and be truely accepted by Elena.
amcke1991 chapter 8 . 5/4/2019
Dang the suspense in that last bit!
amcke1991 chapter 6 . 5/4/2019
aww I love it! Little roomie besties. And Caroline’s input is hilarious. Both there back stories are tragic though!
amcke1991 chapter 4 . 5/4/2019
Okay.. this fic is AMAZING! Ahh
amcke1991 chapter 1 . 5/4/2019
Dun dun dun! Klaus is a douche like normal. Love human Caroline and Elena. But seriously, Damon is the thief!? I can’t imagine it but can’t wait to read more! Let’s go!
SexySalvatore chapter 1 . 2/14/2019
love this story
MissDelenaSalvatore chapter 29 . 1/5/2019
Saved this story a long time ago and now I finally read it. awesome work. love the story
Isha chapter 29 . 10/24/2018
Describing your writing skill in few words would be not enough.. I really do appreciate your style. It got me imagine the story as I read. Gladly it was the not the vampire version yet beautiful. I loved how you described the characters and ofcourse led the story. It was interesting that I almost could not stop reading until I finished. You should really look forward to publish someday any of your work. ;) I do love happy endings although the story was so expected version by the end. You kind of rushed to finish it. I would have loved to read more of it, with more twist. My fav part of all was how you expressed the change love brought to both of the characters, Damon and Elena. It was wonderful. Keep writing. And be assured we would keep loving to read them. :)
jmfangs chapter 29 . 9/17/2018
Amazing. Couldn’t put it down. Loved every minute.
Leeloo87 chapter 29 . 6/12/2018
I've just read this story for the first time and I want to say that I am loving it, you are so very talented! Characters are so rich and real, dialogs are the best and overall impression and emotion is amazing!
You are great!
Lysette 90 chapter 29 . 6/10/2018
This was beautiful. Extremely well-written, dynamic Delena. I couldn't have asked for more.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2018
You are such an incredible writer,just finished this fic and it has all my heart. please write more. I love fics which have angst so plz write something new pleaseeeee
1,205 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »