Reviews for Claiming Hearts And Spaces
Delena fan chapter 29 . 4/10/2018
Excellent story
Dragon Fruitte chapter 29 . 3/17/2018
This is one of the best I have ever read. Thanks for putting it here for me and others to enjoy.
Karkoolka chapter 29 . 12/30/2017
Love it ;)
Langley Lit chapter 29 . 12/28/2017
Super fantastic story. I loved every word and every tear. So much awesomeness.
StarlightSo chapter 29 . 12/1/2017
Loved the story. The emotional traits of the characters were displayed in such vivid manner, it was almost tangible. The story line was nice and crisp though I would have liked it to go on purely because it's addictive. Your writing style is simple yet it holds maturity that makes the flow of the story radiant.
Thank you for writing this, it was amazing.
Rory Kaye chapter 29 . 10/22/2017
Super great story.
Analise S chapter 29 . 10/11/2017
This is one of the best Damon and Elena stories I have ever read. Kudos to you.
Sadie salvatore chapter 29 . 10/9/2017
Once u saw this story I knew it wax going to be brilliant ! I hope you bring hot another excellent chapter !
Jennas101 chapter 29 . 10/5/2017
Just finished this story in under 24 hours! So obsessed with it and love your writing skills! They draw me in SO much. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! I'm also so sad that it's over haha
xo Jenna
Haylee chapter 29 . 8/15/2017
This story is the best I have ever read. You are a fantastic writer, fantastic isn't even a strong enough word. This story has impacted my life and it is so beautiful. There are no words to describe how incredible this story is and I hope you continue to write more. Thank you for this masterpiece, it gave me so much. :)
Blue Herons chapter 29 . 8/10/2017
This is the best Fan fiction story, Delena or otherwise that I have ever read. Kudos to you.
Guest chapter 29 . 7/15/2017
So happy you put this up again! I loved re reading it and the changes were nice too. Pls I hope you continue to make such fantastic delena stories3
KyloRen'sgirl213 chapter 1 . 7/9/2017
Loving this wonderful work
Candie Marie chapter 29 . 6/30/2017
This is a tremendous story. I so enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 29 . 6/26/2017
Sigh. I love this. I'm glad you reposted it!
1,205 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »