Reviews for Claiming Hearts And Spaces
Princess Me 21 chapter 29 . 6/11/2017
Brilliant story.
Rescue Ranger chapter 29 . 6/10/2017
Exhilarating story. I don't have enough adjectives to describe how good this was. I read it before I had an account. Congrats and blessings on your new arrival.
Arabella 88 chapter 29 . 6/10/2017
This is an incredibly brilliant story. There's nothing not to love in it. Kudos to you and congratulations on the little one. I hope when life slows down that you'll be able to write again.
devan chapter 1 . 6/7/2017
GOD BLESS U
VitsAsh chapter 29 . 6/7/2017
Finally! I've read this and I loved it. I loved it as it wasn't too angsty and crying type but filled with hilarious punches and Damon's sass! I like it how Elena finally faces her difficulties and does what she wants to do and should do. They bring out the best in each other! I really loved the part how they met and their whole transition from there on. I really hope you write more such Delena fics coz you're amazing at it. Thanks a lot for posting this story back so that many who missed out on it could read.
VitsAsh chapter 22 . 6/7/2017
Hey you wrote Alaric Daniels instead of Jack Daniels! I guess you named Alaric as Jack in this and while replacing it..this one got too! I'm reading this for the first time and I love it! I've never come across such story which is so much fun to red and amazing and captivating.
Fire Flowerz chapter 29 . 6/6/2017
Oh my gosh. This is a super-duper story. I loved all of it, the angst, the recognition that they're meant to be, all of it. As happy as I am that you reloaded it, I'm sorry that you are unable to publish it. But congratulations on your pitch wars win and more importantly, congratulations on your baby's birth. Thank you.
Suspicious Minds chapter 29 . 6/6/2017
This is a terrific story. Hands down one of my favorites. Congratulations on your new son.
DeeDayDream chapter 29 . 6/6/2017
I just Absolutely loved this story. I couldn't even post reviews on individual chapters because I couldn't help myself to click the next button every time. I read this story in two and a half days lol. I am not a huge fan of AU but this story changed my mind I loved that Damon was still a bad boy like in T.V.D. but I loved even more that instead of him suffering in silent love for her on the show...it was her...that was genius! Of course, he did fall as well but what a role reversal there compared to T.V.D I loved the story and everything about it. You wonderfully described how each character felt (wish i did that more in my one story lol) at every step of the way...loved that and I really enjoyed your humour in the story and the Banter was Awesome ! Love making was Hot! Just A all the way accross for me. Thank you for this Absolutely , Wonderful, and Entertaining story
mackenzie6426 chapter 29 . 6/4/2017
It's the epitome of the perfect Delena story. Thank you.
Asyouwish14 chapter 29 . 6/3/2017
IT'S BACK UP! Can't believe I didn't see straight away! yah yah yah! Let me just pause my study to read it again. Thank you, morvamp!
bellatrix-96 chapter 10 . 6/2/2017
Katherine can go step on a rake! Janie (Elena) got a gun...
bellatrix-96 chapter 9 . 6/2/2017
Her mother sounds wretched! Love Delena's connection.
bellatrix-96 chapter 8 . 6/2/2017
Damon is so self destructive sometimes. I cannot say enough how much I'm enjoying this.
bellatrix-96 chapter 7 . 6/2/2017
These two are so funny together. I love this so much.
1,205 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »