Reviews for Claiming Hearts And Spaces
eveday chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
im so excited your writing a new story !
Ninaandianforever chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
Literally screaming right now. How never became forever was a privilege to read. Can't wait for more!
Katsy111 chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
Hi Morgan!
Ohh I'm excited for this. And you possibly publishing.
I liked the first scene with Klaus and her being demoted (rather than losing her job) and unexpectedly not promoted.
The constructive criticism here would be the scene with Caroline.. I felt like it went slightly over the top with why she loves Caroline. I mean I love Caroline and this is fanfic so I'm biased, but maybe her imperfections can grow on the reader rather than being told all that there. Although explaining why they can't be roommates is a good place to describe Caroline a bit. I also thought too many people showed up so soon for the ad maybe? Anyway these are minor things, hope it helps.
So Damon is the one who mugs Elena?
Anyway I thought it was interesting, as a concept to start as roommates (as a romance I assume) and a good place to finish the chapter! I'm sure I'll love it.
jaybunzy0 chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
Elena seriously just experienced the worst day ever. Demoted, losing your solo living, and getting mugged all while dealing with horrible roommates candidates with a hangover. I absolutely adore her interactions with Caroline! The two girls really seem in sync even though they appear like total opposites. Their banter was amazing and so real. You know that once it gets sexual! Lol!

The whole paragraph on the internet ruining the literary industry nearly had me logging out but then I wouldn't be able to read this so too bad! I'll be purchasing this when its been formatted and reworked for a book I can hold in my hands with your name on the cover anyways (;

At least her mugger was nice in returning her keys but he definitely has me curious for what brought him to his thievery. And to show up at her door to apply as her roommate of all things?! Gonna be interesting!

Only mistake I noticed was that you forgot to include the name of the site where they wrote the application for the roommate. Other than that perfection as usual, fave fanfic author! So excited to have another story to pump out for you!

- Your Life Coach x
bellax0xchristina chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
Omg I'm already in love with this! Caroline and Elena's friendship is so perfectly them and i just love them together as bffs and elena's inner monologue is just too hilarious! It all feels really genuine and I'm so excited to read more and see how elena deals with her mugger who also wants to be her roommate aka Damon!
1,205 | « Prev Page 1 .. 71 78 79 80 81