Reviews for No One Steals My Infernus!
TheNextTitan chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Lol, ace :D
ThePirate'sBride chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
simply amazing. well done!
Boredalot chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
This is seriously the funniest thing ever. I particularly loved the part with the Lance Vance Dance and Tommy's "misnavigation". Gongratulation.
Seggy chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
cool.

drake.
zeroray chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
This was the BEST GTA humor story EEVVEERR! “Here we are live from Vice City 1 news channel where a criminal is riding in a stolen, car which was stolen from a guy who stole it from a guy who stole it from me.” She smiled again, pointing at the screen. So random, so funny, you should write one about Lance trying to get off the skyscraper.
chibinep chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
This story was so hilarious! I loved the part where Tommy asked the robber is he gave Uncle Ben a chance. I was laughing so hard, everyone in the room looked at me.
Please see chitoryu15 chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
Ha! I loved the Part where Tommy landed on the helicopter's blades!
Jac89 chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
That was great!
Pshyco chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
when someone steals my infernus i have a formula to get over it. first go to the malibu. then pull out either a chainsaw or flamethrower. if you picked the chainsaw hold down circle and run through the crowd like there is no tomorrow. if you picked the flamethrower simply torch a couple people and watch a fireworks show that rivals the fourth of july. anyway awesome writing dude. definatly the funniest GTA fic i have ever read.
Michelangelo Cornholio chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
You mentioned my fav code. The amphibious cars one. Good Job
Monroe Smith chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
That was very, very, very, very funny. Did I say very? Oh well. That was hilarious. I loved the part where he keeps saying "Justice will be served" then kills somebody or steals something. That was the best funniest fan fic for GTA. Please write more. I will definately read and review. I'm adding this to my fav stories list. You have my blessing dude. Keep up the good work.

P.S. Watch your spelling, okay? Still very funny.
Sarah chapter 1 . 6/3/2003
OMG That was too freakin' funny! I've always wondered what was in those hidden packages myself...now we know :) :) Watch Lance Vance Dance...lol. My two favorite parts had to be "where he will use the ?No wanted level? code and the police will leave for no apparent reason" and "The man was seemingly a martial artist with his fighting moves but he couldn?t run for crap."

LOL! THIS WAS GREAT!
Alex chapter 1 . 5/17/2003
Whahahaha! *laughing her ass off*
Majin Inferno chapter 1 . 5/2/2003
All i have to say is...lol lol lol lol lol lol!
thesaxmaster chapter 1 . 4/13/2003
that story was the funniest GTA fanfic i've ever read. Keep up the good writing!