Reviews for Shadow Warrior
Qorianth Grindelwald chapter 6 . 3/6/2019
I love the story so far, just pardon me for asking, but when are you going to update again? I love the story as I previously stated, so I want to read more.
codename00guest chapter 6 . 1/21/2016
I would say something about how writing a book in six days is impossible (even if it's nonfiction), but this is the Force we're talking about. I'm not gonna bother. Although I do like how Obi-Wan titled it Star Wars. This explains why they always say, "A long, long time ago..."
Guest chapter 4 . 1/21/2016
If his memories of Middle-Earth are simply locked information, wouldn't it be very similar to Darth Revan's training technique and therefore familiar to Obi-Wan?
Guest chapter 4 . 1/21/2016
Jesus' girl 4ever chapter 6 . 11/25/2015
This story is sooooooooo cool! Please update it soon!
Lanarah Larwenarenel chapter 6 . 11/4/2015
Great job another chapter please :)
ljuhl chapter 5 . 6/26/2015
I have to admit when I first started reading this I was unsure of how I felt about it. But I have to admit with this chapter you have caught my attention. Patiently waiting for more.
DhuryamDhuryam chapter 2 . 6/9/2015
Pretty interesting. I look forward to reading more.
Nimrodel626 chapter 5 . 5/18/2015
I don't know why I clicked on this. I hate SW. But this is amazing. Seriously. I can't wait till you update!

May the Valar guide your pen,
Nimrodel
Christ is risen!
WinchesterNimrod chapter 5 . 5/7/2015
This is a most epic tale. I was excited throughout the entire story. The way you write is amazing. Excellent detail and portrayal of character. Please continue it.

Just asking, is the original story-line of LOTR in it?
Guest chapter 3 . 4/13/2015
oh please please update soon! I can't wait!
horseyyay AKA Morgoth chapter 2 . 4/11/2015
Ooooooohhh interesting :) im liking it :) and i'm automatically picturing him in the assassins creed robes XD i hear tge word assassin and thats what comes to mind XD hehe :) update soon :)
blue mountain fairy chapter 2 . 4/10/2015
Excellent chapter can't wait for the next one
inkpen112 chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
At first I wasn't ecstatic about the revision, but this beginning allows for a wider range of options in Middle Earth. I'm curious how Obi-Wan's morals will compare with Thranduil's.
Bran Skirata chapter 3 . 4/9/2015
Not to be a bother, but is this supposed to be the first chapter or not? I only see the 'waiting patienly' authors note and the 'sporadic updating' notice.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »