Reviews for Bless Your Beautiful Hide
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 1 . 2/14/2016
Awesom story love it!
BeWhoYouAre99 chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
I'm imagining Bellamy in a kilt and I just can't keep a straight face. The real Bellamy and Clarke would throw a major bitch fit if they were forced into marriage like this! Hilarious!
Cliche Melancholy chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
My goodness, did I find this tale hilarious and heartwarming and shipper-y and so, so very quick-witted. Just about every line from Bellamy was enough to get me grinning and wishing it was a writing prompt. (I'll say my Top Three were 'Hey, that's mine!', his Grounder vows, and coming in at number one, the 'I told you so' gift for their golden anniversary.) Clarke had some great ones too - your 'but what if it's a boy' got a good laugh out of me. But it was the description of her bridesmaid!Lincoln that assured me this would be a wonderful read.

I look forward to the upcoming chapters. I was a little unsure about the premise - similar ideas have been attempted, and sadly they're mostly clunky efforts - but this proved to be one of my favorite The 100 fanfics. Thus far. (The first chapter was good too, I assure you, but I liked this one even more so.) Keep writing!
SonjaLei17 chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
Yay! I love it! Just as good as the first! Seriously, you have a great sense of humor, so funny! Now, on to part three!
magical-mystery-girl chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
So Good, loving this story!
Quills and Inkwells chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
So I laughed the whole time reading this story... I'm loving this miniseries and I can't wait to read the next part! :)
Denise Bursott M chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
Still a great story - maybe the writers will pick it up to use on the show.
ilai chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
Yeh! I go read the next chapter
Rosa020 chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
I laughed so much you have no idea... Still crying like a psycho...
Amelya chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
The description of the wedding was pretty cool.
sydcasy chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
Loved it, can't wait for the sequel!
Marilia11 chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
Awesome! Can't wait for the next!
livingthefictionallife chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
This is super cute I love it xx
100vampires chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
Loved it :) x
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
That was quite a wedding ceremony for Bellarke. The race at the end was interesting but I love that they came out on top for it.

I can't wait for the next part!