Reviews for Brave, Wandering Youth
speedycatfish chapter 41 . 6/7
Great chapter! I can't wait to see Akali meet with Sona.
Hyacinthe chapter 40 . 4/25
Fantastic storytelling as always. So happy to see my favourite wuxia fic going in new directions.
valguienmas chapter 38 . 10/29/2018
The epic continues... Awesome!

I thought it would end with the Blood Moon Sect, but nope, there are still some stuff to come. Either as a prolonged epilogue or connection to another story, I am hlad things aren't quite over for now.

Wish ya the best uf lucks and the happiest of writings.
R. Moonstalker chapter 37 . 10/6/2018
Maybe it's just the different style, but I feel like you've improved a lot since BA6. Thanks very much for the story, hope that life is going smoothly for you. Have a nice day/night!
cerealkiller49 chapter 37 . 9/17/2018
This story released way before Kayn existed, but I can't help but imagine the Blood Moon elder as an older Kayn. These fights have been fantastic and the techniques epic. Reading along with the Chinese lines adds another layer of epicness.

Akali vs. the Elder in a full lifesteal battle though. Maiming each other horribly but can't outdamage the regen. Reminds me of the 125% lifesteal olaf vs 125% lifesteal olaf video.

What an epic this has been! Can't wait to marathon this from start to finish once you're done writing it all.
valguienmas chapter 36 . 9/14/2018
Wow...

Nothing else to say... Just... Wow.
Hyacinthe chapter 36 . 9/7/2018
I can’t believe it’s been over 3 years since I first started reading this fix; you’ve kept me enraptured longer than any present-day fad, that’s for sure! And just when I thought things were coming to a close, you bring out Ren Woxing’s, and one of my favourite martial skills in XAJH, iconic ability.

Can’t wait to read the next chapter!
Sqrtlesucks chapter 1 . 6/12/2018
Ik it hasn't been forever since last update, but pls don't give up on this story, there is a reason I spent 6 hours straight to read this.
KnightLawn chapter 1 . 5/9/2018
Fantastic story.
Valguien chapter 35 . 5/8/2018
I know how this will end, well... Not exactly, os not a telegraphed move, but still the hints are there. Now don't take me wrong, I love the idea.

I am a sucker for this sort of developments, so please do go on. Toward the end!
Valguien chapter 34 . 4/16/2018
Shadow clones, three man cell teams, sealing technics, heroic entrances, falling maidens, nicknames, childhood friends and a bit of yankee Syndra for good measure.

Yup, this is the most anime chapter I have read so far on this story... And I love it!

Nothing wrong with the overall Chinese bive until now though. Good chapter, looking for more as always.

Buena suerte!
Valguien chapter 33 . 3/17/2018
Good chapter, I simply love how you mix things from the game with Asian storytelling in such a way that I often forget this is based on LoL.

So much happening and so much still going to happen.

Wait is good on this story.
cerealkiller49 chapter 33 . 3/11/2018
Akali reworks? About time. You managed to work in Shen's rework pretty well; I'm sure you can do the same for Akali if it comes to that.

An AOE persistent ult that silences everyone within the area? Talk about OP. But you know Riot will rework it so it slows or gives a magic shield instead, cuz Riot hates silences for some reason.

I love seeing the previous generation's gang meeting up again for one last battle. Their stories, already told yet untold, will come to their end. I just love the idea of that. Cool fights, and building up to a three-part final showdown. Holy cow I'm excited.
valguienmas1 chapter 32 . 2/2/2018
So much
cerealkiller49 chapter 32 . 1/13/2018
Yo we talking Chinese philosophy? I loved it in "Kingdom" when they started talking about Legalism and all that, seeing the Wudang Elder and the Eastern Heretic talk about philosophy was SOOOOOO COOL.

And Sona showing up too. You've had the Evil Sects planned out for quite a while now haven't you? Does that mean you've been meaning to include Sona since all that time ago?