Reviews for Under Construction
Darkmaster of the arts chapter 1 . 3/3
Ugh! All the feels! A fantastic combination of fluff, (light) angst, and lemons.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
Love this story so much ! Please please please Expand .I'd love to be able to read more of your stories ... Care to share who wrote this ! Thanks
Sparviero Nero chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
my favouriiiiiiiiite! 3
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
Loved every part of it, their fighting attraction was hot! Glad they both are ok too, not seriously hurt
jennayg123 chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
I just loved this story!
NY13 chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
I like it. Charlie's kind of an ass though; I mean she is 26 already.
Nicffwhisperer chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
Thank you for entering our Contest! I loved their banter!
Godschildtweety chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
Super good
dowlingnana chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
I'm sorry I'm just now reviewing, I tried so hard to read as many stories as I could before the deadline but I just couldn't do it. But, never fear, I so voted for you anyway because a special ffn pal of mine rec you and I trust her opinion and of course she didn't disappoint because I freakin' loved your story. I got to a lot of fics but yours has been the best and thank you for that. It kept me very entertained from the beginnig to the end. thanx again ;o)
Cina's chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
Wonderful. It's a toss up between a few now.
Adore-Edward chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
This story was so good. I loved the plot and how well you shadowed the playful tension between them. I would love to read more of this!
ADCILA chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
This is one of my favorites - I voted for it!
Ninkita chapter 1 . 2/7/2015
I really enjoyed reading this :)
J Chesney chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
Awwwwweee, what a great story! Loved it
AllyVera chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
I loved this SO much! Really great story, and fab characters :). I didn't want it to end!