Reviews for Sibling Rivalry
Lioness Deity chapter 6 . 4/29/2014
Heck Yes!
tbwriter chapter 6 . 7/23/2013
Very coll. Liked Destane's return.
darksunshine200 chapter 6 . 7/8/2013
SNIFFLE! This was really good! And... SNIFF! The definitely unforeseen endin was so, so touching! I just... *falls over from happy fangirliness*
Lady Morgana9 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
I like this story,mozenrath rules!
wckd19 chapter 6 . 5/16/2013
I love this story. It wasn't an immediate acceptance and it was Moze and Al as brothers. Hard to find, but worth it. The banter between the brothers. It was easy to imagine them and Cassim.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/24/2012
I loved this could you make a sequel like mabe they go back to the citadel sence Cassim is not allowed in Agrabah.
yamina-chan chapter 6 . 1/21/2011
I have to say, I love the last chapter XD

Starting at the "What if this, what if that" point I had to laugh or at least to grin the whole time. Aladins and Mozenraths behavior then did remind me at Zidane and Kuja from Final Fantasy 9, by the way. (I don't know if you know it, but I see a lot of similaritys to your story)

I would have loved it if this were told in more then 6 chapters. I think the story would benefit from it (more background information, more details, more time and so on) but it's fullfilling it's purpose and it is not a bad story.

However -correct me if I'm wrong, it has been a while since I've last seen Aladdin and I am not sure if I've seen all episodes - wasn't Destane turned into Mozenraths first desert zombie? (If they are called diffrently in the english version: I apologize. I only know the German one.)
zara2148 chapter 6 . 1/2/2011
"You say that NOW, but you'll be sick of me soon enough. What with visiting for all the birthdays, anniversaries… tea parties or whatever it is you hero types do."

One of the greatest lines I've ever read! XD If this doesn't have a sequel, it SHOULD!
Crystalstorm chapter 6 . 12/22/2010
This was a fun fic to read. I liked the plot and how well it was written. Ja.
Amelie de Lorraine chapter 6 . 9/9/2010
This was a very good story, and very original at that. I loved all your description and narration. Everyone, especially Iago, was completely in character. And I loved how Destane came back and Mozenrath defeated him. very good. The only problem I had with the story is Mozenrath being Aladdin's half-brother, as I have always thought of them as being full brothers. From the same mother and father. Apart from that, the story was great. The battle scene at the end was epic and it was very clever how you got Destane to come back. The end where Aladdin and Mozenrath were goofing off was actually very believable, too. Something that most people just throw in without any introduction. You know, Mozenrath is evil, then the next minute he's nice. Anyway, thanks for writing!

Amelie
Invader BeckyandClad chapter 6 . 2/19/2010
And Mozenraths small heart grew three sizes today..

Sniff, so sweet and FUNNY, I love the arguments with Al and Moze, this chapter screamed awsomeness...Great story faves
Invader BeckyandClad chapter 5 . 2/19/2010
Great chapter
Invader BeckyandClad chapter 4 . 2/19/2010
What? Destane? Didn't see that coming.

Great chapter I love it and I take joy that I get to read the next chapter so it's no cliffy for me, hahaha.
Invader BeckyandClad chapter 3 . 2/19/2010
Great chapter,

Moze sure can be ruthless, I felt bad and hated him here..

Glad Cassiem is alright