Reviews for We're Only Human
darkwitchdixie chapter 12 . 2/6
I need more! Please?
Crazykblade chapter 12 . 11/13/2016
Please update soon! I love this story!
CheriEstella chapter 5 . 9/14/2016
Oh but sometimes the research is the best part of writing. I love researching stuff, but im a nerd . Great chapter!
CheriEstella chapter 4 . 9/14/2016
I'm really digging this work. I love monsters and deamons and supernatural things so to combine them with my favorite characters, is heaven. Good stuff!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 12 . 9/10/2016
Very interesting conversations for Clarke.

I hope someone saw Clara make the delivery.

Nicely done
Update soon
Cecilia Haunt chapter 11 . 9/4/2016
Ok thats just evil. Leaving it at a cliffhanger like that. Can't wait to see what happens next
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 11 . 9/4/2016
Finn's hesitance to warn people is going to get them all killed. -_-

I really like that Bellamy actually listened to what Octavia had to say about her possession. He's making progress.

Damn that cliffhanger! We don't even know if it was Abby that answered the phone or not. *sigh*

Welcome back!
crystal blade chapter 10 . 5/9/2016
OMG! Its sooo good. You have to update.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/7/2015
Man oh man, shit is getting intense. Really looking forward to the next chapter!
FCgrl chapter 10 . 12/3/2015
Concrit: Watch your tenses. You randomly switch into present tense and then back to past. "Clarke said this then she calls Lincoln.." Like that. It's distracting, interrupts the flow of your writing and the scene, and is simply incorrect. If you're writing the whole story in past tense then keep an eye out for those minor mistakes. They're not a big deal, but are pretty annoying as the reader because they throw you off. I hope you don't take this badly, I swear I'm saying this in a friendly tone! anyways, nice story, can't wait for more! :)
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 10 . 12/2/2015
I really like that Bellamy brought up Jake to Clarke. I think Jake knew what the creatures are.

The Linctavia conversation was interesting. I hadn't thought of that topic.

Nicely done.
Loulou chapter 9 . 10/19/2015
Pretty great story so far. Can't wait to see it all blow up in Finn's face. Especially when Raven finds out that he's already read the journal and is still working with Clarke. How long do you think the story will be (approximately). As in, how far along the plot are we? When I read a book I like to check how far along I am so that I have a better understanding on what the writer is trying to do.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/8/2015
Okay... i get the Bell is trying to convice Octavia that Clarke is lying... but itbis highly unlikely he'd repeat himself a million times in that small a section. Mostly it reads more like, well to be blunt, bad writing. My suggestion would be to redo the dialogue and remember, repetitiveness is okay until it drags on and on.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 9 . 10/6/2015
So Finn is using Clarke in hopes that it could lead to saving Raven...right?

I really like the dynamic and trust between Clarke/Lincoln.

I hope Bellamy doesn't jump into any trouble on his own any time soon.

Nicely done
GangstaKB33 chapter 9 . 10/6/2015
Soo...I don't even know how I ended up here...
I'm generally not a fan of supernatural type fics, nothing against them, it's just not a topic I've ever been interested in...I attempted to get into Supernatural once, but it was just too creepy for me, anyway, over share ha
So I was looking for some Bellarke fic action and saw your fic and thought...why not at least give it a try...and here I am.
Aside from the fact that I would love a little more interaction between those two lovebirds (I know it's probably coming eventually, the waiting just always hurts so much), I am totally invested! I am in love/hate with all the suspense! Also, Bellamy knows Clarke's dad...we'll kind of, gosh I can't wait till they get that whole 'hey, there's some really freaky stuff going on here' conversation out of the way and start to work together. Just one question and maybe you're planning on bringing it to light later...Where's Abby? Right now, I'm kinda just assuming she's dead...but then maybe I'm to assume that she's the reason Jake started this work to begin with, like in Supernatural (I did see at least that much of the show ha).
Okaaay...I think I'm done with my pestering now haha
Happy trails and I can't wait for the next installment :)