Reviews for Smallville: Kingdom
SuperWonderStan chapter 49 . 5/24
Nice story. Thank you for sharing.
Wish we got more Diana though. Especially more Diana and Clark/Kal moments.
SuperWonderStan chapter 39 . 5/24
Not logged in, but I had to pause reading to say that the Lasso of Truth is not the same as the Lasso of Submission. As such, I have a hard time accepting (evil) Cyborg being able to make Chloe do anything other than tell the truth with the lasso he is using. It is an important detail as there is a Lasso of Submission which compels anyone bound in it to do what the wielder of the lasso tells them to do.
rms chapter 32 . 4/26/2018
In kingdom come superman didn't need to listen Lois's advice to not hurting joker
Leadx chapter 49 . 9/28/2016
Woah. Just finished reading your two stories, in less than a week. It got me really hooked. Been a while since I reviewed a fanfic, so it's not that great of a review.

I love how you handled everything in the story, the pairings, the future of Smallville etc are all very well done. It really got me hooked, as I once even read the final 5 chapters of Annual, and then moved onto Kingdom, and finished up to chapter 20 in a single day. And today, well, I've finished it entirely after several days of reading, and basically imagining the storyline progressing in my mind as a series. (If only it was an actual one :p)

The story showed me appreciation for the Diana/Clark ship, and it's wonderful. Perfect even. Both superpowered people, one of which is a demigoddess. Damn.

But anyway, I also agree what you wrote somewhere, about that the children of Clark and Diana are interesting. I really wouldn't mind seeing more stories about Jonathan, Lara, and Bruce. Heck, even a story set in their present of 2045 would be awesome. I'd read it for sure. :)

Your story is awesome. Seriously, I got not much words beyond this for it. Keep it up, I can't wait to eventually read more about this in the future hopefully. :)
NAJ P. Jackson chapter 22 . 5/12/2016
For the children of the Man of Steel and the Amazon Princess they sure are incompetent.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
Believe it or not buddy that kind of idiotic things in show and comics made superman a lame character and a wuss and that is why he got the biggest reboot in new 52 because his popularity and sell of comics are down and the removal of lois as his love partner and making diana his girlfriend really boost his comics and sm/ww comics are one of the most highest selling comics of dc and if they end their relationship then nobody would buy comics or merchandise of superman anymore and another thing is that the kingdom come comics is still held the highest selling record more than any superman or wonder woman comics
Allegra M chapter 49 . 2/6/2015
I absolutely loved this story, but it was not perfect namely too much attention on Bruce and the lantern and Phantom stranger powers took away the sense of them being children of Wonder woman and Superman, but I understand you wanted them to be different from their genitori.
JamesTKent chapter 49 . 2/2/2015
THAT was an awful lot of fun. Just read the whole thing over a couple of nights, and I loved how you built on "The Kingdom" graphic novel. The notion of Pete, then Martha, then Dinah becoming President was VERY entertaining! The scene between Hippolyta and the kids was marvelous. The climactic battle was everything it should have been. You MAY have played Lara's enmity for Lois a bit too hard, but it's one part of Hypertime grin.

I really loved the Kingdom Come graphic novel, so this was especially fun for me.
Spoons There Are chapter 49 . 1/25/2015
Awesome story.

I liked how you tied in comic book arcs in this story, nicely done.

Looking forward to reading more of your stories.
OllielovesDinah chapter 49 . 1/25/2015
May I once again say what an absolutely awesome read this was, and yes, while I am extremely biased (GA/BC obsessed) I actually enjoyed reading about everyone else. I read a fic on the JLA fanfiction site about a Lois, Clark and Diana triangle which's name escapes me about Diana having a baby by Clark while he was married to Lois and while he had love for Lois u could tell he was in love with Diana but was dedicated to saving his marriage because he is a boyscout after all. I really got into it but the story was not continued. I only came on this site in the past for the few Dollie stories that used to be done here and while I am more of a regular on "Arrow" fanfiction for Lauriver ofcourse I am losing steam there cause of all the Olicity so I ventured back here and stumbled upon your stories. It was like winning the lottery minus the money. There is so much hate for anything GA/BC out there and while it was all about Chloe here it is all about Felicity on the other site. It's so frustrating cause all of those authors have no clue of the history of GA/BC and act like Dinah is taking Oliver from Chloe or Felicity. Dinah is the one and there is nothing the CW can do to erase that epic love story. I love the whole kids from the future coming back to ensure that future and running into their clueless parents. I loved it best when their parents and friends were told of that future and I knew in the end they had to be mindwiped even before I read it. I was wishing as I read this fic and it was nearing its conclusion that Olivia would show up too and then I read chapter 46! Dinah needed that in the state she was in. I'm sorry but I'm not heartbroken over Lois and Chloe and while I loved Superman as a kid and as an adult... I couldn't stand Lois and ofcourse Chloe as Oliver's "love of his life" never took with me. I have 35 years of Ollie and Dinah in my head. I watch Arrow for Black Canary mainly and in your reviews I even see some of the Dollie/Lauriver hate. I will definitely be back.
Guest chapter 49 . 1/25/2015
awesome story nicely wrapped up
great writing :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
Umm this story hmm was bad and I hated it Dinah is a bitch here just my opinion but I hated her Canary Fail sorry
Guest chapter 39 . 1/24/2015
I hated this story fuck this it sucked sorry! :-P
OllielovesDinah chapter 49 . 1/24/2015
I loved it. I am doing talk to text cause this is on my smartphone. I will write a longer review when I get home to my desktop. My regret is that I didn't know about you before. I hope u don't stop!
OllielovesDinah chapter 45 . 1/21/2015
Making Dinah a Star Sapphire...wow. Two heroines in one now that was original! But I hope she doesn't have a nervous breakdown in the interim. I don't want this to end but I want to see what's next. Very well written.