Reviews for The Root of All Evil Is Love
This is a really clever idea! I love it! I think Harry's attraction to Tom is explained rather well (not wanting to lose this charming boy to the twisted wizard he might become). Good job#
Bloody0thorn chapter 8 . 1/15
Maybe tom will start to miss Harry after the potion wears off?! And all Harry wants to do now is avoid him!

I can't wait to read more!
Tobalerone chapter 8 . 1/5
I love this! Tom's gradual, reluctant path to accepting Harry. He doesn't know he's hooked, but he is.
Please, please continue! I don't really know what to offer by way of motivation, though. Read other beautifully done works? Past's Player is a great one, got the whole time-travel Slytherin Harry premise.
When are you gonna post Chapter 9, since it's already written? Throw your poor fans a bone
nighttheraven chapter 8 . 12/30/2016
yuri on ice is amazing. That would be amazing if there was consensual sex later in the story. God dammit, I wanna hear about the match. Fluff please!
dg chapter 8 . 12/27/2016
do continue this story.. its amazing and amusing to read about their reactions! keep up the good work!
Sally Won chapter 8 . 12/21/2016
loved your storymaybe it would be good if Tom sees Harry doing something with excellence? well, i don't think my ideas can be better than yours. I'll keep waiting for the next chapter.
fighting!
Anna chapter 3 . 12/19/2016
It's good
AJohnlockAddict chapter 8 . 12/14/2016
I am utterly glad that I decided to come back to fanfiction. Since April of this year I was sucked in to the Haikyuu fandom which then prompted me to go deeper into the sports genre of anime. And of course ship the bejeezus out of it.
I had practically left the HP fanfiction community. And this just brought me back. I have never contemplated this ship before your fic and now I'm pretty sure this will be my otp for Harry. I absolutely love it! Like you have no idea how exicted I got when I realized that you had updated!
And for YOI could you write a Yuri/Otabek fic? One with a pinning Yuri and a Otabek who has no clue and accidently keeps making him jealous. Cuz that would be LIFE
RainyDayReader116 chapter 8 . 12/11/2016
This is so good. You are such a talented writer. I really love the characters and the plot and everything about it.
For ideas-maybe show some more interaction with other students and Harry?
For after the potion wears off, maybe Harry begins to subtly do things to Tom to mess with him, like pranks and stuff. Or, the potion wears off right when Harry is doing something important, and he completely messes that up/has a panic attack (because he did just realize he had been in love with his mortal enemy, his mind was pretty messed up).
Maybe, the whole school could "find out" that Harry is a seer. And he just has to awkwardly go along with it so that his secret doesn't get out.

I hope these ideas help! :)
Rainy-Round chapter 8 . 12/9/2016
Are you going to post chapter 9 soon? I really want to read about the quidditch match and how he does and tom's reaction. You could try reading some tomz harry fic or tomz voldemort fics to see if you get any ideas
Azalia Fox Knightling chapter 8 . 12/7/2016
I can't help but laugh at Tom and Harry's interactions. It's really hard not to smile them. I really love this story. I do lament that while we have the brilliance of Taco. Tom and Harry could be Ham and I've seen few people mention that fact.
Babblement chapter 8 . 12/4/2016
I'm not really sure how to offer ideas when it's more than likely that anything you've currently thought of would be far superior. Still, I shall give it a go.

The way I imagine things (albeit, I'll be happy with whatever you end up writing or whatever direction you end up going in), is that, after the potion runs is course, Harry is mortified and equally ashamed of having revealed so much and been so attached to his mortal enemy. So he avoids Tom like the plague, leaving Tom to sort of stew in his own brooding juices. I would imagine that he wouldn't take too kindly to Harry simply severing the connection without Tom's say-so, especially since Tom wouldn't have been done with him by that point in terms of garnering further information. And I belive that, in spite of his best efforts, he would miss (to a certain extent), having Harry so close and available. Which would lead to Tom... I don't know... blackmailing Harry into close contact? Or perhaps he simply bites the bullet and expresses interest in forming for manner of courteous relationship with Harry? Which in turn Harry might take as a unique opportunity to learn more about Tom and potentially attempt to 'change' him? Perhaps Harry might be made aware somehow of Tom's budding physical or emotional attraction to him, which Harry might use to his advantage as well?

Not sure if that's something you'd want to write, or even if it's the best thing to write, but it's just an idea and you did say say you wanted a few so, there it is! Either way, this story is wonderful and no matter what you end up doing, I know it'll be amazing! Can't wait for the next update!
anon chapter 8 . 12/3/2016
oho~ you like angst? it just so happens i like reading angst~ i mean, it makes me cry and want to tear my heart out, and hurts me deeply but i like it nonetheless lol How about a betrayal of some sort? emotional betrayal bc those hurt the most. like maybe tom finds out um... harry's feelings or something. or maybe after the potion wears off, harry's in emotional turmoil and avoids tom and tom's been used to harry and finds the absence uncomfortable and then there'd be PINING (oh god i fucking love angst and pining). or something idk
Luna Latanya chapter 8 . 12/1/2016
I dont think harry liked tom before the potion. Itd be funny to see tom falling for harry whilst the potions in effect and then have to go about the old fasioned way of getting harry to fall in love with him for real.
I keep imagining the potion wearing off in his sleep and harry waking up screaming.
Sigh. I love this fic.
Thanks for updating, love!
Retse chapter 8 . 11/30/2016
Ahh the suspense! Can't wait for the match! Thanks for the great read!