Reviews for The Root of All Evil Is Love
Just re-read it. Loved it as much as the first time. Looking forward to more!
Gurgaraneth chapter 10 . 12/12
Love it lookin forward to more wonder if harry will tell tom the truth in the end
Emily chapter 10 . 10/29
Hola, realmente no se que decirte porque casi nunca comento en las historias aunque se que eso esta mal, pero me esta gusta mucho y no quisiera que la dejaras ya que es muy difícil encontrar este tipo de historias y que estas sean buenas, me encantarlas que la siguieras hasta él final aunque me cuesta llevarle él ritmo porque soy pésima en inglés pero por lo menos lo intento y espero mejorar.
Gracias.
JustFabulous chapter 10 . 10/17
Ahhh, its so good! I seriously love this so much. It's well written and its going great, I love how Tom's still in desperate denial. I am super excited for the next chapter, please update soon!
Iluvtomarry chapter 10 . 10/11
This is so great the plot is wonderful excuse my punctuation but this is really great and I hope you update soon cuz I will be waiting.
T.Maureen chapter 10 . 10/11
Great chapter , but when will that potion will stop working ? xD
Jasull chapter 10 . 10/5
Hey! I'm from Argentina! In which part of the country are you staying?
ThisIsLightful chapter 10 . 10/3
Okay, but I love how Tom keeps denying he has emotions? "I seem to care.. must be the adrenaline, oh well." Like no, Tom, sociopathy is only trouble with *empathy*, which can be developed, not the nonexistence of emotion, silly boy.
Gime'SS chapter 10 . 10/3
thanks for the update! Saludos de Uruguay
MisakiXRevive chapter 10 . 10/2
Wouldn't the people who cursed him have to pay for it?
Whoa that took an unexpected turn! Will The operation effect the love potion? Or heaven forbid be affected by it? No seemed to mention it to the healers.

Anyway great that you're back in the swing of things! :D
Yay an update!
mapplepie chapter 10 . 10/1
You know, i honestly thought you gave us two updates in a row. You got my hopes up and then viciously crushed it hmhp.

Tom's "He felt nothing for the boy" is such a lie. But he's very good at lying to himself and hiding behind the fact that it's all to make Harry in debt to him. Which I suppose is partially true. But considering all the emotions he's desperately trying to justify, also partially not.

Also, poor poor Tom and Ab don't seem to ever consider the possibility that harry will not be his follow once the potion wears off. The vibes I'm getting from their conversations/thoughts is that they think Harry will voluntarily be a followers, and even all theses measures tom takes is just to help supplement his decision. Sigh.

But they will realise soon
Harry can claim Perevelle or Gryffindor Lordships can't he?
Dictator4Life chapter 10 . 9/30
Oh god Harry. Your heroics were always gonna get you in trouble but this is just awful. Tom is SUCH A BITCH but at least he's helping.

Thank you for sharing!