Reviews for The Root of All Evil Is Love
Zoha-Lixue chapter 15 . 5/13
Holy shit, that would have been the perfect ending to this. It sucks that this wasn't completed but the story is still really good. What has been shared is still amazing in its own right and I am so happy it was posted. Thank you so much for sharing this story with us all.
Vivaan chapter 3 . 12/25/2022
My commentary on this is that, this story completely rocks and that I'm reading this for the third time.
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 15 . 11/23/2022
OK I HATE SAD ENDINGS NOO NOW IM GLAD YOU DIDNT DO THAT! I need a long fought for redemption for Tom hahaha. Thank you for sharing your notes!
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 14 . 11/23/2022
Damn this chapter was so good, I’m sad that the next chapter will be just a summary. I hope you’re well though
Winxrosame chapter 5 . 10/4/2022
It seems like hare time travelled
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2022
your work is so good that I would like to translate it on Chinese website called lofter so that more readers can see it. I am wondering if you would like to?
Guest chapter 15 . 7/21/2022
Thank you, even though you didn't finish the story I am very happy you left an epilogue type thing. It gives closure and was really good. I'm going to go see if you have other stories now :)
JackRenee chapter 15 . 7/7/2022
That’s a great plot; thanks for sharing! I actually love that ending. It’s twisted, bittersweet, but also just perfect in its tragedy. Thanks for the closure!
OctopusInTheCloset chapter 15 . 6/7/2022
thank you for the overview sounds like a neat ending to a neat little story. yay!
MyLifeIsUtterShit chapter 14 . 5/24/2022
hissss, ouch
Camille.Ad0 chapter 15 . 4/5/2022
Hello, thanks for that end note :). I think all authors Who knows that they are going to abandon their fiction should do this. It s Good for readers :).
Mischief101 chapter 15 . 3/19/2022
You should add to the summary that this is abandoned not complete. And based on what you had planned it should've had a tragedy tag as well. Although the writing is good if I had known either of those things I wouldn't have read it
Completely Confunded chapter 15 . 3/16/2022
Bro I laughed so much when Harry gets put in the love potion at the end. It's completely unexpected yet makes perfect sense. You had a nice series of twsits for sure:)
Hughes Ogure chapter 15 . 3/10/2022
omg it would have been sooooo good! T_T
Guest chapter 15 . 3/7/2022
Wow! Very cool to hear where you’d planned to go with this - I’ve been following this story off and on since about chapter 5, so I really appreciate you giving us what you had left and providing some closure for the story. (I choose to believe Hermione Ron rescued Harry from the love potion, because I can’t handle downer endings anymore lol.) Thanks so much for your hard work in writing this all these years - it’s a really enjoyable story and one of the few Harry/young!Tom Riddle dynamics that really meshed with my own ideas so it’s got a near and dear place in my heart. I hope you continue to find joy in what you write in the future!