Reviews for My Second Time Around
db chapter 4 . 6/8
better person goku but better father/family man vegeta for sure . goku treated everyone same but for vegeta his family was everything for him and he gave shit abt others .

story was touching and very emotional but i have to disagree with the way u projected vegeta-trunks relation bulma included . Bulma would have stood for her son if vegeta has really tht abusive towards trunks and trunks was too mischievous in anime to b going through abusive father u describe in the story.
Hive Queen To Harbinger chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Vegeta is such a bastard. Why do we love him so?
Essentia chapter 3 . 12/9/2012
I read the four chapters, but this is my favorite one. I cried. It was extremely angst, specially the way Vegeta cant control himself. I think Vegeta didn't do all of these things, I want to believe that xD

"I lost my second chance with Trunks, and failed again to save him from the enemy.
Only this time, the enemy was me"

I really liked it
Dead account no longer here chapter 4 . 9/25/2012
hardcore. sweet. trunks angst, you can never get enough.
Raeshi chapter 4 . 7/10/2012
Poor Trunks, Vegeta had so many chances. I always wondered from the series what having a dad like that would be like, I could see him being like this. Great story, the last sentence is so good.
PriestessOfFreya chapter 4 . 6/17/2012
Well-written. I've almost cry. I feel bad for Trunks. I want to do is hug him. It's seems Trunks was better off without his father..huh?. Anyway, i hope Trunks finds peace and happiness oneday and realize he decerved better.

Still hope you could do a sequel. If not, that's alright.

Keep it up.
Mya Fanfiction chapter 4 . 5/24/2012
you know what?

some days ago, I was talking with some friends about Goku's and Vegeta's parenting skills.

some of them said Vegeta was a better father because he stood around

and others said Goku because he was capable of kiss and hug his children.

I thought Vegeta was a better father but after reading this I don't know what to think. I'm overwhelmed right now.

thanks for writing this. I cried with this and the previous chapter.
Mya Fanfiction chapter 3 . 5/24/2012
he stood around cause he wouldn't see this one die but he almost did it himself?

ironic.

definitely, he lost his second chance.

this chapter was the darkest one so far.

note: sorry if there is something you don't understand. English is not my mother's language.
Mya Fanfiction chapter 2 . 5/24/2012
this was so much better.

I totally agree with you. Yamcha lost the opportunity of fathering that child and now he is testifying all Bulma and Trunks are suffering. he cannot do a shit about it but giving him just some of the affection and time vegeta refuses to give little Trunks

I do already love this story. so it's going to favorites ;)
Mya Fanfiction chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
oh this fic is so sad.

This first chapter lets some doubts.

I felt Bulma a little ooc, her mate, the father of her son was literally destroying his own son and she didn't do anything until it was too late?

I'm going to the second one ;)
Schala S chapter 2 . 5/22/2012
""I think of how things would have been had Trunks been my son... if Bulma was my wife... if we were the family that should have happened instead of this.""

Beautiful.

Great description of Yamcha in all this chapter. I love it!
Schala S chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Amazing chapter, amazing...

Too sad, too dark, too painfull to Trunks...

Congrats.

Sorry, I can't tell all my thoughts because I'm not good talking in English, but I can tell this: particular fic, angst, dramatic...

I will read next chapter! n.n
nykita chapter 4 . 1/10/2012
This was very well written. Poor Trunks.

Though you are mistaken that Vegeta did nothing when Cell killed future Trunks. He went berserk and attacked Cell with everything he had.

Bulma as a mom (here) was pretty weak. I mean sure she loved Vegeta and tried to make the relationship work. But at what price? She just watched as her son got beaten down and rejected by his dad and did nothing. In her place I would have kicked his butt all the way back to hell.

Thank god in the series its different.
ansam chapter 4 . 5/13/2011
hey this was pretty good i wish you can update.
Loralee X5-214 chapter 4 . 10/24/2006
THAT WAS SUCH A GREAT SORTY! wow i really liked it! can u make a another one carrying on like that one did! lil future truncks thought! OH THEY SHOULD MEET! both truncks should meet! its be awoame!

k i REALLY like who u wrote this story! VERY well done! I totslly under stood were this poor kid was comming from! i liked how u showed how everyone thought about and towords him and all these did POV! it was great! k i'm gonna read u'r other storys...

P.S. I wonna write A DBZ story 2...could u help me?
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »