Reviews for Phantom Pains
And that's how kakashi starts using shino's sunglasses!
hi! sorry, I was the person who wrote that last review and i accidentally hit send before actually finishing ... But I just wanted to say I like this fic so much I started my own fanfiction in my head of this fanfic, bc I like how it ended, it flowed excently from beginning to end, building suspense, making the story more interesting with each paragraph, but it was so good that I also wanted it to continue.
So I started imagining how Kakashi explains everything to Minato, but before finishing they ran to obitos just to confirm he is alright. Then minato promises to help - Forget everything I said about going to the hospital, dont let anyone see it, we will tell obito and rin a medicnin friend of my took care of it tonight. And they arrange to come together in secret to talk about it the next day, and hopefully make plans to prevent things from happening - like Rins death. But when minato arrives home he looks so exhausted and out of it that kushina bits the true out of him, and so she also meets with kakashi later and is in on the secret. kakashi is bothered but can't say he is surprised, it ends up being for the better bc she helps a lot.
They use their influences to falsify documents of the hospitals records confirming that kakashi lost his sight in that eye and so nobody questions him for using the bands to cover the "scars". Rin always feels a little guilty for no noticing sooner bc maybe if she had helped whan it happened his eye wouldn't be gone, and she reminds him of that every time he is acting stubborn and won't rest or let her heal him, same with Obito, except Obito oslo takes part in the nagging - Stop trying to act so cool or you will lose your other eye bakakashi! Kakashi directs exasperated looks at Minato, he half smiles, and he finds comfort in knowing that at least someone understands him until his sensei also takes part in the reprimands, only so he doesn't seem suspicious.
Eventually kakashi wants to practice with his sharingan and he goes far away in a corner of the village so nobody sees, but it is still the village, and someone comes close to find out. - Why do you even want to train with that if you can't use it in missions without someone finding out?! -This eye was a gift from a friend, even if this actual Obito isnt conscious of it, I promised him when I took this eye that I would protect my comrades, and that is something I can't never forget..plus, I think it will come real in handy in the future...would certain things happen... So Minato concedes that he will find him a secret training room in the buildings of the hokage.
And I dont know.. maybe in some mission gone wrong he ends up using the sharingan, maybe obito accidentally sees and believes for a second kakashi was a lost cousin or something ...maybe they will go with that story. Because, not surprisingly, Obito is more worried about kakashi surpassing him even in the ocular jutsu field, than with the reason why that eye came to be in the first place -just when he finally was feeling like he had the advantage with his recently activated sharingan! damn kakashi! He only notices something is fishy when he realizes he has been keeping it a secret instead of gloating about it like with his others abilities...
And Madara! it would be as cool seeing him rot in a cave alone as it would be if they bump into him by accident! - Did Madara actually have a plan besides waiting for an young uchiha to fall through the roof?-...I dont know.. just.. so much potential, this fic is
This is so great! I think a fanfiction from this fanfiction is forming in my head. Sudenly kakashi's eye becomes the best guarded secret in konoha. Minato helps to falcify the hospital documents saying that kakashi lost his sight, so nobody cuestions his band covering the "scars". Rin always brings it Up even hTogheter they make a plan to save Rin, obito somehow get's to know everything and olso helps. Minato
Is It posible for a oneshot fic to be this amazing? I wasn't sure until i read this
OMG i can't with this fic. I read it all in one go. So amazing! at the middle Of the story I was wondering will obito survive and he still have the sharingang? Every time with more intensity, bcn that is so interesting ! Know i wanna keep reading like how will they explain that eye? But the best thing i am imagining is minato's face like right there he lost It, like what the fuck is going on?...no,no, you know what? I don't even care anymore, at least now kakashi is letting me hug him. Anyway it was amazing how you portraied the caring minato, i loved that the story was though his pov. And olso how you included kakashi beeing wary Of obito, and when he said "liar" and nobody knew what was Going on. Thanks a los for Sharing! (Sorry my bad english)
Bobbybutimagirl chapter 1 . 2/1
This is a masterpiece.
bleeb90 chapter 1 . 1/28
I loved it 3
KiyUzumaki chapter 1 . 1/27
Wow. This was amazing. I loooooove seeing this type of story through a different perspective! The scars showing up was an amazing touch. I just. This was so creative and well written. So lovely.
Chamomile-chan chapter 1 . 1/15
I really loved how clever you were with your words and your conversations, I really enjoyed this.
yukidaru chapter 1 . 1/2
All of this kept me so on edge, I can't believe the emotional torment Kakashi is going through. He's stuck with still good Obito and he never sees Obito redeem himself against Kaguya, he has no idea what to do. I need to protect this poor puppy
Adopt The Orange chapter 1 . 12/25/2017
Frickity frack you can't do that! You can't just end it there!? Like HOW? Do you have no soul? My heart can't handle open endings.. (Like is Obito okay? What happened after that? How did Kakashi time-travel? How was the future changed? Aughhhhh dumb authors and their cliffhangers *JKWhy must you hurt me this way? This is too beautifully written to not be a full story (albeit it's already 22k) Take responsibility for messing with my emotions dammit! *sigh* But anyway truly a creative and original take on time-travel... I appreciate it though it hurts... At least you have many time-travel stories for me to catch up with XD Keep up the hard work *bows*
Crimdizzy chapter 1 . 12/7/2017
This is a good "what if" scenario.. Oh how I wish you would turn it into a full story! needs more good Kakashi time travel fics. But the feels! Your writing is very deep!
kakashifan7 chapter 1 . 10/29/2017
The first time I read this, I couldn't get past the whole creepiness of the time travel and the wounds and ahhh- it's just so overwhelmingly sad. But reading it again, it brings out a different side to all of the members in Team Minato. It's probably hard to continue this fic- b/c wow, how would they ever solve this sharingan mess and Kakashi can't just keep getting injured like this forever right? But at the same time, I'm dying to read about how Minato will react to all of this and what he'll do to help Kakashi. If you ever get around to it, I hope you write a sequel! (Would a happy ending be too much to ask for?)
AgentOriana47 chapter 1 . 10/20/2017
I know you probably won't because you never do (or you do and I've missed it), but this story is deserving of a second part... or even a whole series! it was beautifully written and the idea behind it was very original (as far as I know). I'm assuming kakashis wounds come from his experiences from the future. for example, since he was stabbed by obito, eventually the same stab wound from future obito will appear on his body some time in the future (unless if that deep stomach wound was supposed to be just that). this is why kakashi keeps saying that he can't escape his fate, because he will keep receiving wounds from the future, even though he didn't do anything to receive them in this specific timeline... now, maybe that he's changed something drastic (saving obito- for now) he won't receive anymore wounds because the future he was receiving them from doesn't exist anymore because it relied heavily on obitos "death" ... or maybe he will receive wounds anyway even though the future changed and now he won't be able to predict what they'll be... I'm getting off topic! I just love trying to break this down... anyways back to the main subject at hand, even if you don't do a second part of this or continue this story, I would love to see a kakashi point of view on this so we can better understand the mechanics of the time travel he underwent... or maybe I'd just like to see his thought process on how he would handle this situation... anyways, most of your oneshots (if not all) leave me wanting more and I won't expect you to ever continue this because it's mainly your decision. who knows, maybe as the author of this story you'd rather leave everything I just pointed out up to the readers interpretation? well. I just wrote a lot, so I'm going to stop now... again, amazing work!
audreyhempelman22 chapter 1 . 10/7/2017
OH MY GOD THIS STORY IS FREAKING AMAZING!