Reviews for Phantom Pains
narakunohime chapter 1 . 7/10
Continue, please?

Want to find out what happens nex
Nony chapter 1 . 7/9
Ugh, this is sooooo goood, so amazingly well-written. I super loved Minato's point of view.
hwao chapter 1 . 6/12
this was unbelievably beautiful. i love how you focused on minato and the way kakashi was written was just amazing.
Yuri Namikaze1 chapter 1 . 6/11
This was amazing, but I wish there was a full conclusion. I want to know whether Obito has lost his eye or not and what will Minato say?
This fic was so beautiful and angsty. I've read it 3 times & still end up crying everytime. I get why u ended it there but i'd love a sequel about how minato reacted to the truth & whether obito's eye is ok & stuff. If not, well great story anyway!
This fic was so amazing!kakashi's mentality throughout the story (obito's my friend/ obito's my enemy), plus the fact that it was from minato's POV just add to the mysterious tone. i get why u ended it there, but if there was a sequel i'd love u forever!
melyco chapter 1 . 5/16
Poor Kakashi. He must be a wreck.
Thankfully, he has got Minato to help him.
I love your fic. It is a true masterpiece. *o*
I understand why you cut it here but I would have love to see more (especially the explanation given to the team/hokage/others) and if Obito is truly alright (or if he lost his sharingan because of Kakashi's).
Well, thanks for your hard work and looking forward to read more of your fics. )
BCFireShadow chapter 1 . 5/4
hah

death please welcome me

the worse thing compared to Naruto being sad is Kakashi being sad, and well
ToLazyToLogin chapter 1 . 4/22
This story is brilliantly written, the lexical choice and the descriptive devices used was effectively utilised to create a masterpiece. The end left me perplexed and craving for more. Good job, this is one of the better Naruto Fanfiction out there.
magitechxinc chapter 1 . 4/16
Thus is an excellently written story. Very well done.
NarutoAdmirer21 chapter 1 . 4/14
Wow this is amazing!
I'd just rewatched steins;gate and I really wanted to read something about time travel
And this was just wonderful!
It filled me with so many emotions!
Oh god I felt worry and misery and everything!
I absolutely loved this!
photoGNIK chapter 1 . 4/2
Oh great thanks for leaving me in suspense... sigh great story :)
Lu chapter 1 . 2/19
What if, if you ever make a sequel, you include his ANBU time? He must've gotten many bad injuries in ANBU, but I feel like since everyone's alive now, he won't join. Maybe? But then he never meets Tenzo/Kinoe/Yamato/Cat/whatever his name is... (Oooh! And the Mangekyou too.)
And that's how kakashi starts using shino's sunglasses!
hi! sorry, I was the person who wrote that last review and i accidentally hit send before actually finishing ... But I just wanted to say I like this fic so much I started my own fanfiction in my head of this fanfic, bc I like how it ended, it flowed excently from beginning to end, building suspense, making the story more interesting with each paragraph, but it was so good that I also wanted it to continue.
So I started imagining how Kakashi explains everything to Minato, but before finishing they ran to obitos just to confirm he is alright. Then minato promises to help - Forget everything I said about going to the hospital, dont let anyone see it, we will tell obito and rin a medicnin friend of my took care of it tonight. And they arrange to come together in secret to talk about it the next day, and hopefully make plans to prevent things from happening - like Rins death. But when minato arrives home he looks so exhausted and out of it that kushina bits the true out of him, and so she also meets with kakashi later and is in on the secret. kakashi is bothered but can't say he is surprised, it ends up being for the better bc she helps a lot.
They use their influences to falsify documents of the hospitals records confirming that kakashi lost his sight in that eye and so nobody questions him for using the bands to cover the "scars". Rin always feels a little guilty for no noticing sooner bc maybe if she had helped whan it happened his eye wouldn't be gone, and she reminds him of that every time he is acting stubborn and won't rest or let her heal him, same with Obito, except Obito oslo takes part in the nagging - Stop trying to act so cool or you will lose your other eye bakakashi! Kakashi directs exasperated looks at Minato, he half smiles, and he finds comfort in knowing that at least someone understands him until his sensei also takes part in the reprimands, only so he doesn't seem suspicious.
Eventually kakashi wants to practice with his sharingan and he goes far away in a corner of the village so nobody sees, but it is still the village, and someone comes close to find out. - Why do you even want to train with that if you can't use it in missions without someone finding out?! -This eye was a gift from a friend, even if this actual Obito isnt conscious of it, I promised him when I took this eye that I would protect my comrades, and that is something I can't never forget..plus, I think it will come real in handy in the future...would certain things happen... So Minato concedes that he will find him a secret training room in the buildings of the hokage.
And I dont know.. maybe in some mission gone wrong he ends up using the sharingan, maybe obito accidentally sees and believes for a second kakashi was a lost cousin or something ...maybe they will go with that story. Because, not surprisingly, Obito is more worried about kakashi surpassing him even in the ocular jutsu field, than with the reason why that eye came to be in the first place -just when he finally was feeling like he had the advantage with his recently activated sharingan! damn kakashi! He only notices something is fishy when he realizes he has been keeping it a secret instead of gloating about it like with his others abilities...
And Madara! it would be as cool seeing him rot in a cave alone as it would be if they bump into him by accident! - Did Madara actually have a plan besides waiting for an young uchiha to fall through the roof?-...I dont know.. just.. so much potential, this fic is