Reviews for Phantom Pains
FelixMarome chapter 1 . 9/10
Damn you, you tease! It was so good, and then you left me wan'ting more... I think I'm going to go on strike... nope can't do it the fanfiction's will is stronger than my own.
Quetzalcoatl-hunter chapter 1 . 8/19
Damn your good at this
Deep in the Night chapter 1 . 8/18
Holy crap. Have I read this before? I should have. This is amazing. The idea of him acting as a sort of waypoint between the old timeline and the new, obtaining injuries of both, is intriguing and Amazing!
Aura the Artist chapter 1 . 8/5
Hella
Shurli chapter 1 . 7/25
this is brilliant, original work, and I couldn't 'put it down'. Though I hate cliffhangers, I think u made the right decision to leave off where u did. Made us guess, unknowing what could happen to obito in this time. I'm actually worried for Obito! My heart goes out to Kashi, for having to relive and literally re-experience everything awful, even if he managed to change his future for the better in this time. So glad Minato is around for him...so far.
I'd love to see more! Why is Kakashi receiving all his previous injuries? This was very well-written. :)
dxm2000 chapter 1 . 7/3
This is absolutely brilliant. You got to jump to incorrect conclusions much like Minato did, despite my greater knowledge, kept me second guessing my opinions, especially regarding the time travel timeline, and created a sense of slow dawning realization that culminated at the exact right moment. You did this all without leaving me feeling lost or alienated, but satisfied, yet wanting more instead.

Bravo and thank you. I look forward to diving into more of your work.
Lindt Luirae chapter 1 . 6/29
Please please please can you do a part2? This is amaizng I love this so much. My curiousity is eating me up!
Mr. Shy Rockstar chapter 1 . 6/3
Hhhaaaaaa omfg are you going to continue this? Please tell me yes. Because if you say no I might cry. This is so utterly beautiful. It wasn't until you revealed he was still getting the eye that I realized where his injuries were coming from! Ah oh my god cynical and jaded Future Kakashi now in his teen body is so great. I fucking love this. So much yes!
jackalopian chapter 1 . 5/28
Waaah! It is fantastic I wish I could get Minato's reaction to the time travel weirdness, that is so often my favorite part of these sorts of stories (reveal!) but then again it is completely amazing as is.
silverscribbles chapter 1 . 5/20
A great story! I love the way it progressed and how you wrote out their relationships - thank you!
Ryuuohjin chapter 1 . 5/14
Are there any any sequels to this
Xcherokee chapter 1 . 5/14
WHAT THE THERES ONLY ONE CHAPTER! I was preparing for a super long fanfic but there's only one freaking chapter. Oh no I'm crying. This was amazing and wonderful and beautiful and brilliant. I was wondering why this only had 100 and something reviews and it's because it's a one shot! Oh God my heart is breaking. I need more. More please I'm begging you. I LOVE minato in this. I love how worried he is and how much he loves his kids and would do anything for them. And I love kushina in this. And I just love everything about this. You're an amazing writer. You had all the characters spot on. This is just astonishing good.
CrystalBud chapter 1 . 4/23
amazing, absolutely love it, it really captures their characters and emotions and i love it!
SoulOfAFangirl684 chapter 1 . 4/6
I loved the one-shot you wrote that focused more on his relationship with Sakumo, but I think I like this one even more. I actually don't think I've ever read a fic focused so much on Minato, but I really like this trend of seeing Kakashi through the eyes of other people. And this one was a little darker, and I love me some angsty darkness. I will say, even if the fans knew who Tobi was before the big reveal, watching Kakashi find out was pretty damn heartbreaking. Especially if you consider that he essentially remodeled his whole life, actions and beliefs and whatnot, after the day they lost Obito.

I really liked how you portrayed everyone in this story, particularly the relationship between Kakashi and Obito. Kakashi's inner conflict was done very well, and I really enjoyed Minato's take on his students. Gah, I feel like a one-shot this long deserves a much longer review, but to avoid repetitive gushing, I'll leave it here. I have to say, you might just be turning me on to time-travel stories. (I was never really a fan before.) The angsty side of them, anyway.

Thank you for sharing! Keep writing!