Reviews for Signatures
kaleen1212 chapter 7 . 3/7/2015
Thank you for yet another Ironside story!
cindyjean chapter 7 . 2/28/2015
What a
great story
Thanks
briroch chapter 7 . 2/28/2015
A powerful image you conjured up under the tree- black and white friends, Mark and Ed. Funnily enough in the series, apart from right at the beginning, colour is never and issue, neither is disability. So Ironsides words ring completely true.
Great story, thanks for sharing!
briroch chapter 6 . 2/25/2015
Things don't look good for Ed, so don't leave us hanging for too long- pardon the pun!
A great update with a lot happening in it, it really works well with the changing POV.
kaleen1212 chapter 6 . 2/21/2015
Looks like Ed is in a bit of trouble. Ironside will have to ride in on his white horse and save him or Fran will before he gets there. And we have to wait a week to find out.
cindyjean chapter 6 . 2/21/2015
Just a
fantastic
chapter-wow
Kimberleah chapter 5 . 2/16/2015
Hope Eds okay!
kaleen1212 chapter 5 . 2/15/2015
Now we are really starting to move the story. Ironside is not going to like having his top officer anfucted!
briroch chapter 5 . 2/14/2015
An interesting development with the wristband, that was obviously planted to mislead.
Ironsides's POV shows the relationship between him and Ed really well- no words necessary and a lot of care/ caring.
And now the plot thickens- an abduction?
cindyjean chapter 5 . 2/14/2015
This story
is very
sensitively
done
Mounty
Swissmounty chapter 4 . 2/8/2015
Answer to Kaleen:
I borrowed the idea of Fran being half Mexican from Stella KiMara – with her friendly permission. (See "author's note" in chapter 1).
briroch chapter 4 . 2/8/2015
I can just see Ed cycling across the city like a man possessed, all the while making allowances for Ironside's foul temper and worrying about him.
Now, what's the story with the wrist band?
kaleen1212 chapter 4 . 2/8/2015
Just curious... Where did you get the idea Fran was half Mexican?

The chief was sure grumpy in this chapter! Nice portrayal of him.
cindyjean chapter 4 . 2/8/2015
Very nicely
done Mounty
You have
everyone
in character
Bravo
Guest chapter 3 . 2/4/2015
It's a little strange reviewing publicly a story given me as a present. But I did give Mounty permission to publish and I'm glad so many others are enjoying it. I appreciate her story, written during the troubles in Ferguson, MO, though it is based on an event in her own Switzerland. Unfortunately, her present from me won't see the light of fan fiction though it does involve my two favorite characters. It's a crossover story based on other roles they took previous to their Ironside casting and there was no way to get Robert T in that one. It's not finished either. After writing War and Peace II (the working title for Coffee), it's hard to go back and write solidly. I'm trying and it's coming Mounty, really, it is. Stella