Reviews for Where Do You See Us In A Year?
supercode chapter 1 . 11/24/2017
Nice ending! Of course, if the timers are accurate as the movie claims, Mike and Oona's relationship won't last forever. But it doesn't have to for them to be happy together now. Destiny can wait. And as another reviewer said, maybe Dan and Oona's sister can be together in the meantime. It would certainly make for some interesting family reunions later.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2017
Fucking thank you. That is exactly how it should have ended. Furious right now. Stupid movie.
animegus farmus chapter 1 . 1/14/2017
I was saying amen to that just on reading your synopsis. I think the movie really flubbed its ending. There are no guarantees in life or love, you just got to live it, do your best and see how the chips fall. Personally, I think the sister should have got together with Dan - they certainly had a connection. I think and ending where they all said screw it to the timers and just lived would have been a far more powerful one.

Nice little piece to fix the movie makers mistakes. :)
AJohnlockAddict chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
I just saw this movie. And I needed a better ending for Mikey. Because this precious cinnamon roll needed it! So thank you for writing it!
purplerainn2012 chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
Interesting take on the ending! You really captured the tone of the characters! I really enjoyed it!