Reviews for Hunger
Courtness chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
Yes, this fic is as old as the hills and you're probably wondering why someone is reviewing it, but a friend of mine supplied me with the link and I was totally blown away. Honestly, I had never considered this for Legato, but it makes an amazing amount of sense, and you wrote it so damned well. It deserved more than four reviews. My hat is off to you.
UE chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
wow. hm...i can't say i agree entirely with this characterization of legato, but there were so many points concerning his view on knives and vash during this introspective purge session that i think hit the heart of mr. bluesummers. i don't know what else to say except that i am blown away by the sheer originality of this story and how beautifully you pulled it off.
Seishuku Skuld chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
Wow, that was very impressive. Very gritty, you didn't gloss over the disgusting little details.

Amazing. _
vethia chapter 1 . 4/5/2003
wow... i really liked this fic. i must admit that i had given serious thought to legato's eating habits in the past. i really like this interpretation. the fact that it's actually well-written is a big plus. ;)
Bennu chapter 1 . 12/2/2002
I've heard people half-jokingly wonder if Legato was bulimic, but I've never seen someone take the idea on seriously. Excellent job at it, too, especially in evoking the grim filth and disgust of the situation. I personally just think that Mr. Bluesummers has a freakishly high metabolism, but this way is far more interesting. It's also going on my favorites.