Reviews for All Started With A Smell
awesome
Bubblezmith chapter 59 . 10/16
Loving it.
But, we gotta talk.
Breathe; Brea bree, The the. Breethe.
Breath; Brea breh, Th thuh. Brehthuh.
Please don't mix it up again.

P.S. I couldn't find the markers on the comp for the proper accents for pronunciation. Sorry :(
Thankyouthankyouthankyou! It's so difficult trying to find a good fanfic when you already have one you want to read. See you next chapter!
davidtaylor29 chapter 61 . 10/15
great chapter I'm a guy of few words and I really enjoyed it thought it would never happenthank you
cathyscloud9 chapter 61 . 10/15
Omg! Epic story! I have been marathon reading since I found it and just caught up. I absolutely love it and can't wait for the next update!
I Love this story. Shika-maru and Naru doe are the cutest. The scene was more than fine. Please keep updating, I want to see their relationship to the end. You're a great writer. I hope you keep writing even if you stop posting.
brebre99 chapter 61 . 10/15
Amazing so awesome. Im very excited to read more.
IWantColoredRain chapter 61 . 10/15
Very good, poor Naruto
OwlsWingProductions chapter 61 . 10/15
Hi, there! Can I just express how much I love your story?! It's one of the best I've read in a long time (in all of my fandoms) and honestly, I couldn't stop reading it! Thank you so much for writing such a wonderful story! Fem!Naruto x Shikamaru is my favorite pairing for Naruto ever, and I just love how you've written them both! I think your story is wonderful, and I can't wait for the next update!

I wish you good fortune and inspiration! :)
Rineth chapter 41 . 10/15
Lol what would be most hysterical is if Airi and Eiji had two kids: one named Eiri and the other named Aiji. Please feel free to use that! Hahahaha.
Ariamity chapter 61 . 10/14
Darling, raunchy smexiness isn’t the end all be all of romance. Vagueness is totally okay, and you’re right, it wouldn’t have kept the same tone, so it was a good choice on your part. It was tasteful and beautiful and that’s what matters, and yay fish pendant was freaking amazing I wanted to cry. Okay, now I understand her reaction. While I haven’t been through that, I can sympathize cuz I’ve been thru some stuffs. But I’m really (super duper) almost obnoxiously upfront about it. I just want to get it out of the way. So her keeping that bit of herself from Shika just confuzzled the bajeezus outta me, because I think like Shika does. I’m now caught up.
Next: But but but… baby shikaxnarus… THEY NEED TO HAPPEN! Waah! T_T
Lovely chap darling. Xoxo mwah
tokusei04 chapter 61 . 10/14
I liked this last scene, thought it was tasteful while still giving image and feeling to the depth of emotion between Shikamaru and Naruto. I'd have to say this last arc and few chapters hit me right in the feels.. good job.
I Love it! Please Don't stop writeing and finish this Story! Ps.: i am not english speaking sorry for the spelling
Mustang's Inferno chapter 61 . 10/14
This was a good chapter! I am happy that it wasn't raunchy and lewd, as that is not what I am looking for in this story, but the style fit very well. I'm glad that you took the time to write it and I look forward to the next installment!
3,752 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »