Reviews for All Started With A Smell
Please post something new!
pikachucat chapter 64 . 6/10
awesome
CapriSunnyD chapter 64 . 5/23
Got to agree with some of the other reviewers. The story has changed and not for the better. I really miss it.
oikaashi chapter 1 . 5/21
On my previous review I was talking about chapter 54! I forgot to change the chapter while I was review on my phone
oikaashi chapter 1 . 5/21
I share the exact same sentiments you have about Sakura. She never was a bad character per say, but her decisions in the cannon storyline infuriated me so much. I honestly do detest her, and I’m not going to lie she had the potential to be such a great character and a strong female lead. But her ignorance and neglect towards Naruto was too inexcusable for me. Especially that scene where she attempts to manipulate Naruto’s feelings because she thought what she was doing was “right” in her mind. I’m sorry for ranting, but this story is so well written and thought out that it had brought out some buried feelings. I love how Shikamaru is a constant support for Naruto, despite being unsure if Naruto returns his feelings. I hope Naruto realises soon!
ChocoMeoka-Chan chapter 27 . 5/21
In response to a review I made on chapter 27, ichirokuan was actually spelt ichiroku in your story buuuuuuuuuuuuut
Autocorrect is a b...

Soooo yeah. Sorry about the confusion and I hate confusing ppl sorry.

Ichiraku is still the correct spelling though. Sorry for the bluntness ahhhhhhhh
ChocoMeoka-Chan chapter 64 . 5/21
Noooooooooooo cliffyI love this story (again). Hope you're doing well!

Just a couple mistakes I spotted. I think in one of the chapters the Kyuubi was called a wolf instead of a Fox. Another small one being "souls of shoes", which in this case would be spelt "soles" although "souls" and "soles" are homophobes.

That was really the only things. Maybe a couple other minor grammatical errors but all in all its been a great read so far! I hope to see more soon but don't push yourself if you can't (personal and familial health and wellbeing comes before our want for the next chapter ok?)

Thank you so much!
ChocoMeoka-Chan chapter 33 . 5/20
Shika -maruuuuuu
I don't know why but I think sick Shika and drunk Shika are the best versions for comedy.

A slight grammatical error, mistype, or autocorrect being a b

too much not to much.

Too (adjective/adverb) is for explaining excess such as: I have too many thoughts in my mind.

Too is also similar to 'alsocoincidentally used in the same sentence) A: She is my friend. B: She is my friend too/ She is also my friend.

To (noun) is used for giving in a way, for example "Happy Birthday to you" it explains that it is a happy birthday for you

To (verb) is also used for infinitive verbs like, to eat and to walk.

But also you shouldn't listen to me because literature, grammar, and spelling are my worst school subjectsI still love your story and I love how accepting most people are here (now if only I could admit to possibly being bi without anyone around me shunning of being disappointed)
ChocoMeoka-Chan chapter 27 . 5/19
A slight spelling mistake. Its still readable though. Ichiraku was spelt ichirokuan a instead of o)
I respect that you worked hard to work through your dyslexia.

By the way, love the story so far and character development ahhhhhhhhhhhhh. I love this ship.
Narachan chapter 64 . 5/17
Well...amazing as always and as always so worth the wait! Thank you again for this story...I love it! :)
Rinboard chapter 64 . 5/11
This is probably my favorite fanfiction, hands down! It's so good that I showed it to one of my friends, and now she messages me regularly about how much she loves it, too!
ThatIdioticMelody chapter 64 . 5/11
I had just binged EVERYTHING and I’m actually kinda speechless.

This story wasn’t just another naruko fanfic, but a story that changed everything.

Sure, some one out there is gonna say, “it’s not clear enough or something” and to that I say shove it.

This story is perfect, I can’t wait to read the next chapter.

Thank you for your hard work!
So is Naruto a girl or boy?
cathyscloud9 chapter 64 . 5/6
Wow can’t wait for the update
IWantColoredRain chapter 64 . 5/6
Very good update soon please
4,094 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »