Reviews for All Started With A Smell
chanur chapter 73 . 4/17
First of all, congratulation for your pregnancy.
That was such a great chapter. I love the intensity of your story.
Thanks for the update
skorpina18 chapter 73 . 4/17
I was so excited to see this in my story alerts! Been following this story since late 2018 and I can't not believe how far it has gotten!
I love just everything about it and there hasn't been a single chapter that hasn't left me in absolute awe in some way. Your way of writing is simply beautiful and the way you portrait every character feels so alive!
(On another note, congratulations on your second! Hope you have an easy pregnancy and you both come out of it healthy! Make sure to not push yourself a lot and take a lot of breaks!)
Naruko Uchiha chapter 73 . 4/17
After many long, but enjoyable, hours, I have finally caught up to the current. This is so impressive how much you have written and how well the story flows! You are truly talented! Also congratulations!
narutogirl103 chapter 73 . 4/16
fantastic chapter well worth the wait!
congrats on your pregnancy! such an exciting time!
neatfreak16 chapter 73 . 4/16
Thank you for updating, can't wait for the next one.
aznchicki chapter 73 . 4/15
Great chapter! And congrats on your pregnancy! Hopefully it goes easily!
difficultone92 chapter 73 . 4/15
Oh my goodness I love this story so much!
TheBeauty chapter 73 . 4/15
That was an incredible, emotional chapter. It's really hard dealing with post war stress that concerns so many people.
Thanks for the chapter :)
gima2618 chapter 73 . 4/15
I live only for this story. Thank you!
Goddes20 chapter 73 . 4/15
Hands-down the best chapter yet keep it up you’re a wonderful writer
Deb22 chapter 73 . 4/15
SO damn good! Hey, CONGRATS, too!
I CRIED twice in this chapter, seriously!
Do I want too much that her infertility will somehow be healed? I'm so glad she'll be an aunt and all, but a perhaps surprisingly pregnant Naru, leading the Foundation would really be something. It's bothered me throughout this entire story, how there's this thing that she can't overcome.
livelovedance920 chapter 73 . 4/14
Great chapter
YoshiBaby chapter 73 . 4/14
First of all, CONGRATULATIONS on your baby!
Next, I am so happy you finally updated once more. I'm sure the loyal readers are feeling the same, too.

Though I have to ask, if (by chance) Inoichi goes blind, will he still be able to perform their family jutsu?

But then again, I have to praise you for giving insights on what Shikamaru feels towards Naruto. It felt natural (if you get what I mean).

Looking forward to more updates!
Dominique Icefall chapter 73 . 4/14
Thank you for sharing.
cathyscloud9 chapter 73 . 4/14
Great chapter, as always!
5,014 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »