Reviews for Tsuki no Namida
K.Le-i-gh.B chapter 15 . 1/3
:o :o Ahhhh noooo...
Please don't tell me you have forsaken this story?!
Do you plan to ever come back and finish this story?
I love it! SO much is happening and we have just reached the climax! :0
I must read more... one day I hope!
rgm0005 chapter 15 . 12/14/2016
Hi. I know it's not much, but I just wanted to say I really enjoyed this story a lot. I thought it was masterfully written and that I empathized and understood Serenity well; I felt her sadness, her hope, and her pain. I was worried a few times during the reading that things would become either too dark or too easy-that everything would simply work out with Endymion or that Serenity's time as a slave would be too horrible to stand-but instead you struck an amazing balance. Thank you for the wonderful story.
etcr chapter 2 . 12/3/2016
once again...I am back to tell you to finish because this story has so much potential and hard work that you can't just give up
etcr chapter 14 . 8/31/2016
also again, I do love endymionmamoru a lot with serenityusagi but in this book I think she is best with diamond in this
etcr chapter 14 . 8/31/2016
and you have to finish this ! ! ! because this story has the most hearts and follows and it's a really good story ! !
etcr chapter 15 . 8/31/2016
OH MY GOSH UPDATE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! YOU ARE KILLLLLLLING MEEEEEEEEEE ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! AT LEAST MESSAGE ME WHAT HAPPENED ! I NEED TO KNOOOOWWWWWW ! ! !
etcr chapter 15 . 6/20/2016
UPDATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
etcr chapter 11 . 6/18/2016
yaaasssssss jadeite x rei forever
etcr chapter 10 . 6/18/2016
ooooooo diamond being protective I honestly like how you are making Endymion a jerk. I always loved diamond
sunnybunny chapter 15 . 4/18/2016
omg plz don't stop writing, this is an amazing story! i can't wait for the next chapter! :)

thanks!
Serenity'sdarkside chapter 15 . 2/29/2016
I love this story and I really hope it continues. I can't wait to read the rest of it and I will have to look into the authors you recommended until then! I won't lie, I hope Endymion and Serenity end up together... I'm a sucker for them ending up together. Can't wait for your next chapter!
Guest chapter 15 . 1/21/2016
I'm legitimately crying because I just got to the last chapter and I need to know how this ends.
I NEED TO KNOW.
You don't understand I rarely review and I never, ever cry.
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME PLEASE HAVE MERCY PLEASE UPDATE.

Beautiful story.

That is all.
Lan chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
While I think its unlikely you will ever read this or care. I must say this story has the best opening I have ever read on this site bravo good sir.
jesi ki kage chapter 15 . 7/19/2015
FREAKING BADASS! I LOVE IT! There were quite a few moments where I wanted to smack something but this is a brillant story idea and you could honestly make this an original fiction if you put some work in to change character names and descriptions a bit. Of course you would have to finish it first... *hint hint*. Thank you for writing and PLEASE finish this some day. As much as I like a good Endymion this last chapter was freaking awesome. -Jesi Ki Kage
chaoticwisdom chapter 15 . 6/24/2015
I don't suppose you'll ever update? Such an incredible story.