Reviews for Tsuki no Namida
This is probably one of the best stories I've read and I've read several. I love the balance and descriptions; I never felt bored. I was so overwhelmed with heartache during revealing scenes of Serenity and Endymion that it left me wondering if, in THIS case, Diamond is better off with Serenity... but my heart always knows and will not settle unless it's Sere/Endy. I know they'll be a wrench thrown in somewhere. Please finish if you can! I've thoroughly enjoyed taking this magical journey through your lenses.
Katrina Marie Jarman chapter 15 . 4/12
Hi, I know it’s been a long time and I see that your focus is on art these days, but I really hope you can continue this story one day. Your storytelling style is nicely balanced, not overly descriptive and everything is written from the heart. I was actually in tears throughout some chapters, which only a few authors (including Juliet Marillier, one of my fave Kiwi/Aussie and fantasy authors) have managed to accomplish. Also, I can totally see Serenity as a Marillier-esque heroine - as in, a “delicate”, innocent, sheltered girl evolving into a strong, stubborn, mature goddess.
Please finish this story I have spent the last 2 days reading it non stop please continue !
K.Le-i-gh.B chapter 15 . 1/3/2017
:o :o Ahhhh noooo...
Please don't tell me you have forsaken this story?!
Do you plan to ever come back and finish this story?
I love it! SO much is happening and we have just reached the climax! :0
I must read more... one day I hope!
rgm0005 chapter 15 . 12/14/2016
Hi. I know it's not much, but I just wanted to say I really enjoyed this story a lot. I thought it was masterfully written and that I empathized and understood Serenity well; I felt her sadness, her hope, and her pain. I was worried a few times during the reading that things would become either too dark or too easy-that everything would simply work out with Endymion or that Serenity's time as a slave would be too horrible to stand-but instead you struck an amazing balance. Thank you for the wonderful story.
etcr chapter 2 . 12/3/2016
once again...I am back to tell you to finish because this story has so much potential and hard work that you can't just give up
etcr chapter 14 . 8/31/2016
also again, I do love endymionmamoru a lot with serenityusagi but in this book I think she is best with diamond in this
etcr chapter 14 . 8/31/2016
and you have to finish this ! ! ! because this story has the most hearts and follows and it's a really good story ! !
etcr chapter 15 . 8/31/2016
OH MY GOSH UPDATE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! YOU ARE KILLLLLLLING MEEEEEEEEEE ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! AT LEAST MESSAGE ME WHAT HAPPENED ! I NEED TO KNOOOOWWWWWW ! ! !
etcr chapter 15 . 6/20/2016
UPDATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
etcr chapter 11 . 6/18/2016
yaaasssssss jadeite x rei forever
etcr chapter 10 . 6/18/2016
ooooooo diamond being protective I honestly like how you are making Endymion a jerk. I always loved diamond
sunnybunny chapter 15 . 4/18/2016
omg plz don't stop writing, this is an amazing story! i can't wait for the next chapter! :)

thanks!
Serenity'sdarkside chapter 15 . 2/29/2016
I love this story and I really hope it continues. I can't wait to read the rest of it and I will have to look into the authors you recommended until then! I won't lie, I hope Endymion and Serenity end up together... I'm a sucker for them ending up together. Can't wait for your next chapter!
Guest chapter 15 . 1/21/2016
I'm legitimately crying because I just got to the last chapter and I need to know how this ends.
I NEED TO KNOW.
You don't understand I rarely review and I never, ever cry.
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME PLEASE HAVE MERCY PLEASE UPDATE.

Beautiful story.