Reviews for Remains of You : Transformations
irishais chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Oh, that was raw and heartwrenching. Poor Xu; you've taken an angle that few people explore well and completely captured its essence. Gorgeous work.
UE chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
argh that was SO angsty...especially given how cute and sweet the beginning started off. sigh. poor xu. ( my favorite scene was this one:

"The flushed expression which heralded Shiva's arrival was one Xu had been fiercely possessive over; Quistis's face was glorious, enthralled, swept away in something else coming over her and through her and with her. To have it there on the grass with all the students watching was as intimate as if all their nights had been what was on display and not someone's skill."

lovely work, as always!
Disalae chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
Excellent. I loved it! I hope to read more of your work, and if it's anything close to this caliber, I'll be in for a treat!
Nik chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
So sad... I don't know what to say.
It was wonderful, but oh so tragic.
Poor Xu! Argh... I'm a mess.
Thank you for writing this, it was really something special... I actually have tears in my eyes... which NEVER happens... well almost never :P.
Great story.
AtheneMiranda chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
Wow...that's absolutely tragic. The GFs made Quistis forget about her girlfriend? *sniffles* Lovely idea, and nicely carried off too. Xu is often villainised, and it's nice to see a good, positive portrayal of her.
Phoenixdreaming chapter 1 . 1/5/2003
I really liked this fic - it's beautifully written and unusual, and it's so rare to find a good yuri fic, especially one for FFVIII. I hope you write more for FFVIII.
ZeroTenchi chapter 1 . 12/16/2002
sweet story just dont start yaoi's
Vanilla Tiger chapter 1 . 12/12/2002
Lovely. Very sad and touching while remaining completely possible in the game's internal logic.
Squall3 chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
Um...deep. Really deep. I didn't read the whole thing through at once, but from what I read it was done very well. I would say you get a 9.