Reviews for Correspondence
toestastegood chapter 2 . 2/8/2005
Aww, this is such a cute piece. I'm not sure if there's more to come - I kind of like it being just the two chapters - but I think that you have both of their voices down brilliantly.
markmark261 chapter 2 . 12/25/2003
Liked the first chapter, loved the second. Very funny.
butterflybrain chapter 2 . 11/29/2003
"say it like a big boy"!
Cracked me up!
Hope there's gonna be another chappie.
butterflybrain chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
Heh- "next to ET and Seven of Nine"!
So funny!
The Die Hard chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
Hi becs! Believe it or not, I managed to lose your durn e-mail when the computer crashed, like, two hours later. Fortunately I found a chapter of yours I hadn't reviewed before, though of course I'd read it. (I confess I missed the "ckentrun" pun the first time. "Toaster Lad," HAHAHAHA!) / Thanks much for the kind words on "Proposal." The third chapter got kind of mushy on me. I had to resort to drastic measures. But then, that's what Lex is for, isn't it? "Densest person alive," ain't it the truth! Gawd, how he EVER made it past puberty...
The Die Hard chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
Darn, Becs, you make it hard to get in touch with you. (You're only allowed one review per chapter on fanficnet, y'know, so every review is, like, a place you can't go back again.)

I think I already told you that this one was pretty hilarious. Clark telling a telepathic kid who was in the custody of psychos that he hates being weird? Excuse me, Clueless, but you REALLY need a good slapping upside the head with a green rock. 98.5% of the people on the planet would KILL to trade places with you. And duh, you just found out about Playboy? You've known Pete for HOW long? And you didn't blow out the TV at the first glimpse of 7 of 9? Geez, what did you THINK that character was put on the screen for?

Just wanted to say thanks for the R&R for "Fans," and *ouch* for missing the shout-out. Mea Culpa! Linux SUCKS for word processing, and I have yet to beat it into the dratted thing at the end of a .357 to keep the footnotes when converting formats.

From your web page, sounds like you're in a bad mood. I can sympathize. Been a bad year for an awful lot of us. Hells, a bad THREE years. But it could be worse. I was in the military during the war, and my husband was protesting it. Now THAT was a bad year.

Hang in there, and keep on writing. And don't bother to be all self-sacrificing just because something is fun. Just think of it as candy. You know, drool all you want, and brush your teeth afterwards.

Me, I still secretly watch Man From Atlantis, and that was the worst show in the history of TV, but boy, Patrick Duffy when he was Tom's age would have made Tom look like a leftover. Hey! That's what they're there for, right?

How's school going?

Best to you and yours!
ScoobyGal55 chapter 2 . 12/6/2002
Wow that was really good. You gonna right for the other eps before the por kid died? 'Cause that'd be cool. You know whats sad? That whol Ryan episode this season made me happy he died. Air baloon? Come on! But whatever not like my opinion on the subject matters.

Oh and I know what its like to have so many unfinished fanfictions and then starting a new one. I'm going throug that right now. Its horrible. I have a million things going on and now I'm depressed because Glenn Quinn died (avid Angel fan here). But enough about me.

Good work! You've prgressed in your writing skills.
Nik8100 chapter 2 . 12/2/2002
Hilarious and smart. Those words immediately came to mind right before I wrote this review, and also well written. I enjoyed this, you should definitely write more of these and maybe experiment with different characters.
SilverStarSheep chapter 2 . 12/2/2002
LOL you should write more emails from Clark to Ryan... and vice versa, they're cute and funny.
ingrid chapter 2 . 12/2/2002
Wonderful! It's scary how much more mature Ryan is than Clark, and wouldn't Ryan *know* if Lex was fawning over Clark? Hmmm? Heh, heh, guess he doesn't want to say ... and phooey on being destined to be alone! *snif* No! I want more, btw. Much more! Great work.
The Galactic Goddess chapter 2 . 12/2/2002
Hehe, this was hilarious. Not slapstick, dumb humor, but it was intelligent and entertaining humor. ) I would most definately love more.

Maybe you could do one for the season premier. I'd love it :)
deanine chapter 2 . 12/2/2002
Awww becs, that was adorable :)
DarkAngel35 chapter 2 . 12/1/2002
Ok, so I didn't see there was a part two till it showed up... go Ryan, tell it like it is ;) (and a guy, maybe) haha, that was good... anywayz, really good, right more eps! )
DarkAngel35 chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
Oh wow... this is hilarious! Can't wait for Ryan's return email )
LaCasta chapter 2 . 12/1/2002
Snort! Poor Clark, getting verbally beaten up by Ryan...