Reviews for Coexistence
peterco chapter 27 . 7/3
A lovely story :)
I love possessor-type stories for some reason, and this one seems relatively well done.
It was cute how you maintained the two time-lines in parallel.
Only the Voldemort-killing fight had a lot of the flaws HP fights usually suffer from. That everyone survived was a bit too random. I think it would have been a more satisfying ending if Harry had purposely possessed eg Lucius Malfoy to soul-shred Tom Riddle.
Anyway, thanks for the story.
Jmw03u chapter 27 . 3/19
This has been a really great story! It is very different from ones I have read before. I really liked the plot and getting to know the characters better. Thank you for writing this.
Fyrebird85 chapter 27 . 3/5
Wow. I am completely floored by this story. i love how each "possession" had different rules for transferring control of the body. I certainly understand why Harry opted to spend his time in the alternate reality. And now neither he nor Remus has to be alone.
Fyrebird85 chapter 4 . 3/5
'I'm hungry'. A sentiment that a twelve-year-old Harry Potter had translated as 'Kill'.

OMG My mind is completely blown by this! I'm so tickled whenever I find a truly new reinterpretation of a canon fact, and young Harry mistranslating a nuance of parseltongue definitely fits that description!
mizzrazz72 chapter 27 . 7/23/2020
Remus didn't have anyone waiting for him.
oh-wellau chapter 27 . 7/4/2020
This was a wonderful read! I wonder if when John is around 12 or 13 years old, his face will suddenly be awfully familiar to his parents and godfather. (Imagine the horror/surprise slowly dawning on them as John grows up and he slowly stars to resemble Harry more and more lmao)
HoneyBear84 chapter 27 . 5/24/2020
Love it
lilmymyshem chapter 1 . 4/21/2020
This story has a lot of potential, but I am curious about its execution. I have never read your fics before until now, so I hope to continue enjoying some.
ironhair chapter 27 . 12/15/2019
This was a really good read. Thank you for sharing.
ironhair chapter 1 . 12/13/2019
Reading
gginsc chapter 27 . 9/4/2019
I would have loved to know where Remus has been. Lovely story.
gginsc chapter 19 . 9/4/2019
This is the same shit Harry did with Snape! Doesn't the idiot ever learn?
Guest chapter 27 . 5/1/2019
This story is so good! I was literally bawling at the end.
NabikiB chapter 14 . 2/22/2019
Oddly, your Lupin speaks with a very similar voice to most people's 10th Doctor's Metacrisis. How weird is that?
ChangerOfNames chapter 27 . 1/23/2019
I almost cried, OMG. My ships came true, kinda, so yay.
2,088 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »