Reviews for Coexistence
mizzrazz72 chapter 27 . 7/23
Remus didn't have anyone waiting for him.
oh-wellau chapter 27 . 7/4
This was a wonderful read! I wonder if when John is around 12 or 13 years old, his face will suddenly be awfully familiar to his parents and godfather. (Imagine the horror/surprise slowly dawning on them as John grows up and he slowly stars to resemble Harry more and more lmao)
HoneyBear84 chapter 27 . 5/24
Love it
lilmymyshem chapter 1 . 4/21
This story has a lot of potential, but I am curious about its execution. I have never read your fics before until now, so I hope to continue enjoying some.
ironhair chapter 27 . 12/15/2019
This was a really good read. Thank you for sharing.
ironhair chapter 1 . 12/13/2019
Reading
gginsc chapter 27 . 9/4/2019
I would have loved to know where Remus has been. Lovely story.
gginsc chapter 19 . 9/4/2019
This is the same shit Harry did with Snape! Doesn't the idiot ever learn?
Guest chapter 27 . 5/1/2019
This story is so good! I was literally bawling at the end.
NabikiB chapter 14 . 2/22/2019
Oddly, your Lupin speaks with a very similar voice to most people's 10th Doctor's Metacrisis. How weird is that?
ChangerOfNames chapter 27 . 1/23/2019
I almost cried, OMG. My ships came true, kinda, so yay.
ChangerOfNames chapter 19 . 1/23/2019
I ship them so hard. PeterxSeverus and HarryxRemus... and Sirius x James but that'll never happen, sadly... Damned Lily, ruining everything. XD I also ship Petunia and Erwin, and that Slytherin and the other snarky Hufflepuff. I ship a lot of people in this story... Huh. Most I wouldn't normally ship, either.
spnfan2005 chapter 1 . 1/18/2019
love it please write more
Emporer Bloodfire chapter 3 . 12/29/2018
it took me too long to realise that the body isnt destroyed its merged with the other body. i think could be wrong but its the only thing that wxplains the changes to james body when harry takes over.
Wow chapter 7 . 12/25/2018
I thought we were done here. Y'know, the good ole fashioned 'it's all ended, hooray!' But, considering there's twenty seven chapters, I'd say not, hehe.
2,084 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »