Reviews for Coexistence
Stormy Feathers chapter 9 . 7/14
As a Jew myself, I am happy to confirm the rumor.
Type your review for this chapter here...
Leocadia chapter 27 . 5/20
I liked this story a lot, the best time travel story that I've read in over a decade of reading fan fiction.
I love all the characterizations you did in this story, while Peters may not be canon it was still wonderful to read him like that.
James and Sirius especially did come across as very close to how they were in canon to me.

I could go on about all the things I loved about this story, but at then end I just want to say thank you for writing it and even more so for finishing it even if it took a long time.
Rem chapter 27 . 5/17
I have to leave a comment here because I must have started reading this fic over a decade ago... and in a fit of nostalgia, as I was poking around re-reading some of my old favourite fics from back in the day, to my utter shock and delight I discovered that this fic had been finished and I could finally read the ending. It did not disappoint :)

I just love the alternate world that you crafted, the subtle differences between the "prime timeline" (if we can call it that) and the new world that Harry helped change and influence... honestly there are times when these alternate versions of Severus, Peter and even Remus feel more real to me than most other canon-compliant fanfic that I've read. Especially Peter, though. I'm endlessly curious about your Peter and what happened to him later in life. I'm sure he grieved for Harry after he disappeared, just as he did for Remus—did he ever forgive Harry for giving Remus the spell that killed him, did he ever forgive himself for that little, niggling kernel of blame that he placed on Harry? Did he ever move on from that loss? Did he and Severus ever date? (Don't laugh, I always thought there was something surprisingly tentative and sweet about their interactions with each other...) And on an entirely different note: what became of John Potter? Did he ever become friends with the youngest Weasley son and a Muggleborn witch as the result of a deadly encounter with a mountain troll? I digress, but really I just want to know everything, haha.

Honestly, I want to thank you for taking the time to finish this delightful fanfic. It was so nostalgic and heart-warming for me to come back and read it in full, after all this time. You're a wonderful writer and have a real knack for conveying emotional, touching scenes without it coming of as hackneyed or trite. So, thank you. And I wish you all the best in any future endeavours~
XxElementalStormxX chapter 1 . 4/2
True that wired
Love2read23 chapter 27 . 4/1
Okay first I have to say that I loved it. Thank you so much for writing. I can understand how Harry would react this way to all the pressure of being the Savior of the Wizarding world. I love all the AU versions of Severus and Peter and Remus. I'm so happy that Petunia didn't marry Vernon but a wizard instead and I hope that she's much kinder. Did she have magical children? I'm sure. Now, oh my gosh! I can't believe Remus did that! Where has he been?! Really, I thought he would watch the Marauderers. Thank you for the time you took to write this.
CrazyLikeaBear chapter 27 . 3/25
Wonderful story. So well written and so emotionally moving. I favorited this one. Thanks for sharing with us!
crotia chapter 3 . 3/9
yeah his teacher was damn good wasn't he?
LazyHaru chapter 13 . 1/28
This is driving my crazy! All the characters are idiots! Except for Remus and Peter and Snape. Honestly! They're reaaaaaally suspicious and jump to conclusions that come out of nowhere! I can't bear to read this anymore. I'm sorry, but this is just so OOC. I really don't know how you thought the characters could act like this. I just really don't
Wherevermyfeetakeme chapter 27 . 1/19
Pardon me for saying, but I FREAKING LOVED THIS I READ IT IN ONE SITTING WHICH REALLY ISNT A GOOD THING, STILL! I'm done, bye.
MlleKlausermans chapter 27 . 1/10
A beautiful story it was very cute but at the same time so sad! I really like it :)
MorteOsiris chapter 3 . 1/7
lol the teacher was you Remus. . .
*sobs uncontrollably.*
The description sounded rather appealing, but the slashy elements you're speaking of - especially considering the two main characters you've chosen to display - make the whole thing just a bit disturbing and squicky for me. So that's a no go on reading it, but this review was to let you know that the title and description worked in drawing me in.
CypressAndPhoenixFeather chapter 27 . 12/28/2015
That was bloody adorable and I loved it.
Saissa chapter 19 . 10/30/2015
Lily is acting a LOT like Hermione - they both trust a little too much in authority (dumbles) for my liking.

As soon as they learn something new about Harry, their first thought is - Dumbledore has to know this. WHY does he have to know that?

The answer clearly is that he (Dumbles) does NOT need to know.
2,041 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »