Reviews for Coexistence
dojomojo chapter 1 . 10/21
Appreciate the early warning
thechickenlittle chapter 17 . 9/27
i can't wait to read the rest!
InfernoItaliano chapter 22 . 9/15
The amount of blushing each of these male character start doing to each other is out of control. Also, punctuation is key, gets pretty confusing at times.
AlexCo chapter 27 . 8/24
Awesome! Really enjoyed it, great story, love the character development, especially of Peter, never would have thought I'd grow to like him. Thank you for the great material!
Prince Pondincherry chapter 14 . 4/30
I have to admit, I'm disappointed Harry's going through with the "get rid of the Potter name" plan. I understand his reasons for it, and I wouldn't like James either in his position, but still, that's HARSH.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 9 . 4/30
It was nice to see something go right for Harry.
Lord Barinthus chapter 8 . 1/31
This is really well written, hence sticking with it for eight chapters, but it's difficult to get invested in anything Marauders Era. I enjoy the personalities, but won't continue.
Lord Barinthus chapter 1 . 1/31
Considering the A/Ns on this fic, I don't expect any corrections to ever be made, but I have to say the way the narrative flows into thought and back to narrative with no punctuation as identifiers is extremely confusing and difficult to read.
the-darker-side-of-things chapter 27 . 12/10/2016
Very original and I enjoyed, thank you.
ficwitch1 chapter 27 . 12/6/2016
i love this...but i want to know where remus has been too...
Amalthia chapter 27 . 11/24/2016
I enjoyed your story!
Hikari.Kuro1994 chapter 6 . 10/6/2016
I' crying
Hikari.Kuro1994 chapter 5 . 10/5/2016
Oh my god it's getting so good. Thank you thank THANK YOU!
Ottawa Pagan chapter 27 . 9/24/2016
amazing story
Annetta chapter 27 . 8/27/2016
Great story. A bit sad, towards the end-I really wonder what Lily and James's reactions would be to finding out Harry's surname?
2,057 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »