Reviews for Coexistence
MattKennedy chapter 27 . 3/26
Excellent story. Can't say I saw the ending coming, but even though it was sad, I really enjoyed it. :)
Jilly221 chapter 27 . 3/15
I already have the story on my fav list for a while. Today I stumbled over it and noticed the 999 follows.

I couldnt resist to make it 1000.

I love the Story. :-)
Angeliquemb9 chapter 27 . 3/10
This was a completely awesome story! I've laughed, cried, yelled at characters and been relieved at the new timeline. Thank you so much for sharing it with u!
Uncertain Shifter chapter 24 . 3/10
Reading this chapter nearly drove me insane with angst! I just kept on thinking, shut up and get on with it already! I guess I'm just more used to action fic.'s where at the first sign of something wrong they take ten seconds to get ready and run headfirst into the situation.
jupimako chapter 27 . 1/13
Yep, that was a fantastic story! I forgot just how much I loved it. It was really fun to read the different interactions between characters and just how the two universes diverged. Thank you for writing and completing such a great story! And I loved the pre-slashy goodness.
jupimako chapter 3 . 1/12
This story is awesome. I'm really enjoying reading it again.
I don't like yaoi but I DON'T hate it either.
I'll have to pass on this story.

However, IF your are one of those FUCKERS who think gays have to be sensitive or feminine, or decide that, its humanly possible or even magically possible for a male to conceive a child then you ARE a fucked up idiot who should be on medication.

This ISN'T me ranting on gays but on IDIOTS who can't accept the fact Tha man impregnate women and women conceive child
kelbelz chapter 27 . 1/3
Loved it! Really glad you completed it, and especially happy to have discovered it after completion.
Well done, on what had to have been an enormous undertaking so long after it was first started.
To my surprise, I like Peter with a back bone! You had some great character development.
Once again, a very interesting story :)
w- easy enough chapter 27 . 12/14/2013
Aww! What a great story! I'm so glad it's been finished!
lambtastic chapter 27 . 12/8/2013
Wow I did not expect that ending... Haha:D Great story! I love that James and Lilly never really found out who Harry was. And I found it funny that Petunia could figure it out so quickly while the others could not connect the dots. I really like the Edwin/Petunia relationship by the way:) If you ever do a side story I'd totally read it:)
Lucathia Rykatu chapter 27 . 11/29/2013
I remember reading this fic many, many years ago. It's a pleasant surprise returning and finding that this story has actually been completed. Thank you for completing the story! As I reread the story and read the new chapters for the first time, I once again came away loving the concept of Harry jumping from one person to the next, warping between past and present through eye contact. It's such a cool concept, and I felt chilled when I realized that Harry's pool of possible people connecting him to that alternate past has grown very small.

I was grinning when Harry had no choice but to try Dumbledore to get back and save the two boys, and it was awesome when it turned out that there was still Petunia around when that didn't work out. I also loved seeing Petunia and Peter develop into very real characters. The friendship between Severus and Peter was very adorable, and I was rooting for Petunia to become more accepting of the magic world.

After Harry coexisted with so many characters, I thought that the last one would definitely be Remus! And that after that, if Harry disappears again, they would need to part for real because there would be no more characters Harry can jump to this world through. I suppose though, that they now share another kind of coexisting, even if they've never been in each other's heads like how Harry was with everyone else. In a way, it does make Remus special. But it doesn't stop me from wishing we could've seen Professor Lupin in the present and maybe gained some of his perspective on things!

Thanks for the awesome story!
Psychedelica chapter 27 . 11/10/2013
A round of applause to you! I stayed up until 1am reading this, and it was definitely worth it! I loved the character developments, especially with Peter and Severus. I enjoyed this story thoroughly :)
TNM-Writer chapter 7 . 11/3/2013
I don't know why, but the website isn't letting me go any further than this chapter...bunch of bull...
Black Eye-Patch Pie chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
WOW! I did not expect THAT! This fanfiction sounds amazing, your use of description and imagery was just *insert amazing adjective*!
Vengeful Astartes chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
thank you for the warning of the slash at the beginning of the story, save my the trouble of getting into the story only to discover its a slash fic.

Not that I have anything against people whom are so inclined. Its Just not my cup of tea so to speak. again thanks.
1,980 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »