Reviews for Coexistence
Lord Barinthus chapter 8 . 1/31
This is really well written, hence sticking with it for eight chapters, but it's difficult to get invested in anything Marauders Era. I enjoy the personalities, but won't continue.
Lord Barinthus chapter 1 . 1/31
Considering the A/Ns on this fic, I don't expect any corrections to ever be made, but I have to say the way the narrative flows into thought and back to narrative with no punctuation as identifiers is extremely confusing and difficult to read.
the-darker-side-of-things chapter 27 . 12/10/2016
Very original and I enjoyed, thank you.
ficwitch1 chapter 27 . 12/6/2016
i love this...but i want to know where remus has been too...
Amalthia chapter 27 . 11/24/2016
I enjoyed your story!
Hikari.Kuro1994 chapter 6 . 10/6/2016
I' crying
Hikari.Kuro1994 chapter 5 . 10/5/2016
Oh my god it's getting so good. Thank you thank THANK YOU!
Ottawa Pagan chapter 27 . 9/24/2016
amazing story
Annetta chapter 27 . 8/27/2016
Great story. A bit sad, towards the end-I really wonder what Lily and James's reactions would be to finding out Harry's surname?
Calmzone1 chapter 27 . 8/4/2016
sad, happy, but brilliant non the less. I was forced to just keep reading until I reached the conclusion. Thanks so much for sharing your story. I'm so glad I happened upon it.
Stormy Feathers chapter 9 . 7/14/2016
As a Jew myself, I am happy to confirm the rumor.
Guest chapter 21 . 6/8/2016
Type your review for this chapter here...
Leocadia chapter 27 . 5/20/2016
I liked this story a lot, the best time travel story that I've read in over a decade of reading fan fiction.
I love all the characterizations you did in this story, while Peters may not be canon it was still wonderful to read him like that.
James and Sirius especially did come across as very close to how they were in canon to me.

I could go on about all the things I loved about this story, but at then end I just want to say thank you for writing it and even more so for finishing it even if it took a long time.
Rem chapter 27 . 5/17/2016
I have to leave a comment here because I must have started reading this fic over a decade ago... and in a fit of nostalgia, as I was poking around re-reading some of my old favourite fics from back in the day, to my utter shock and delight I discovered that this fic had been finished and I could finally read the ending. It did not disappoint :)

I just love the alternate world that you crafted, the subtle differences between the "prime timeline" (if we can call it that) and the new world that Harry helped change and influence... honestly there are times when these alternate versions of Severus, Peter and even Remus feel more real to me than most other canon-compliant fanfic that I've read. Especially Peter, though. I'm endlessly curious about your Peter and what happened to him later in life. I'm sure he grieved for Harry after he disappeared, just as he did for Remus—did he ever forgive Harry for giving Remus the spell that killed him, did he ever forgive himself for that little, niggling kernel of blame that he placed on Harry? Did he ever move on from that loss? Did he and Severus ever date? (Don't laugh, I always thought there was something surprisingly tentative and sweet about their interactions with each other...) And on an entirely different note: what became of John Potter? Did he ever become friends with the youngest Weasley son and a Muggleborn witch as the result of a deadly encounter with a mountain troll? I digress, but really I just want to know everything, haha.

Honestly, I want to thank you for taking the time to finish this delightful fanfic. It was so nostalgic and heart-warming for me to come back and read it in full, after all this time. You're a wonderful writer and have a real knack for conveying emotional, touching scenes without it coming of as hackneyed or trite. So, thank you. And I wish you all the best in any future endeavours~
XxElementalStormxX chapter 1 . 4/2/2016