Reviews for Coexistence
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 27 . 6/26
So he’s not named Harry James Potter?
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 17 . 6/26
Petunia is at Hogwarts?
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 10 . 6/26
How did Thomas die?!
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 9 . 6/26
Thomas is taking this relatively well. I hope Harry tells people his surname. He gets to know his grandparents!
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 3 . 6/26
How is he in his own body but also still in James mind?
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 2 . 6/26
James and Lily never dated until I think Sixth Year. So Harry isn’t in his own body, he’s in James. I hope je get his own body. Love that Snape owes him a wizarding debt.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 1 . 6/25
Uh, did Harry really die? I loved seeing Snape’s internal dialogue.
EdTheBeast chapter 27 . 6/2
OK. I liked and disliked this story. It was more the back and forth and difference from canon/fanon, but obviously an AU. His changing the universe of a different universe was intriguing. After all, the story said Lily was his girlfriend of three years, when in canon it was just the last year, so an obvious alternate universe.
ForgottenShadowriter chapter 27 . 2/28
Almost didn't read because of some upset reviews on this story, but I'm glad I did. It kept my interest well enough for me to binge. And while I wasn't completely happy with that ending, I think I can be content with it. Good job.
Steve-Arkarian chapter 27 . 2/4
Fantastic story!

A few leftover questions though:
Did petunia ever have kids? Did Lily ever stop being such a bitch about Harry? Did the rest of them ever find out that Harry was Harry Potter? Will there be a side story with what Remus was up to? I know he would have had to travel out of the castle, or could have had her come there, but why didn't Harry travel through Molly?
Steve-Arkarian chapter 6 . 2/2
How did a simple incendio work to get rid of the diary? Normally it'd need at least fiendfyre fire-wise, unless it's just that much easier in your story?
peterco chapter 27 . 7/3/2021
A lovely story :)
I love possessor-type stories for some reason, and this one seems relatively well done.
It was cute how you maintained the two time-lines in parallel.
Only the Voldemort-killing fight had a lot of the flaws HP fights usually suffer from. That everyone survived was a bit too random. I think it would have been a more satisfying ending if Harry had purposely possessed eg Lucius Malfoy to soul-shred Tom Riddle.
Anyway, thanks for the story.
Jmw03u chapter 27 . 3/19/2021
This has been a really great story! It is very different from ones I have read before. I really liked the plot and getting to know the characters better. Thank you for writing this.
Fyrebird85 chapter 27 . 3/5/2021
Wow. I am completely floored by this story. i love how each "possession" had different rules for transferring control of the body. I certainly understand why Harry opted to spend his time in the alternate reality. And now neither he nor Remus has to be alone.
Fyrebird85 chapter 4 . 3/5/2021
'I'm hungry'. A sentiment that a twelve-year-old Harry Potter had translated as 'Kill'.

OMG My mind is completely blown by this! I'm so tickled whenever I find a truly new reinterpretation of a canon fact, and young Harry mistranslating a nuance of parseltongue definitely fits that description!
2,099 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »