Reviews for Coexistence
ChangerOfNames chapter 19 . 1/23/2019
I ship them so hard. PeterxSeverus and HarryxRemus... and Sirius x James but that'll never happen, sadly... Damned Lily, ruining everything. XD I also ship Petunia and Erwin, and that Slytherin and the other snarky Hufflepuff. I ship a lot of people in this story... Huh. Most I wouldn't normally ship, either.
yarnfan4life chapter 1 . 1/18/2019
love it please write more
Emporer Bloodfire chapter 3 . 12/29/2018
it took me too long to realise that the body isnt destroyed its merged with the other body. i think could be wrong but its the only thing that wxplains the changes to james body when harry takes over.
Wow chapter 7 . 12/25/2018
I thought we were done here. Y'know, the good ole fashioned 'it's all ended, hooray!' But, considering there's twenty seven chapters, I'd say not, hehe.
Guest chapter 27 . 12/1/2018
Woah that was amazing. I'm really glad you didn't have James and Lily name their son Harry even after knowing future Harry because that's always bugged me, especially in stories where they didn't particularly get along.
GalaxInfinity chapter 27 . 10/6/2018
It's sad! But nice! OOOOOOO! I am in an emotional turmoil with which I do not agree, but then I think about it rationally, and that is not the definition of life? Each one making his decisions, and with all those contradictory situations.
halleberry1995 chapter 27 . 8/11/2018
Incredible story and i absolutely loved it
Motherofthehorde chapter 27 . 7/10/2018
Good stiory.
Thank you for writing.
Motherofthehorde
holyscythe chapter 27 . 7/9/2018
well this story is really intersting and will harry and remus get reall bodys or will they be this weird gohst thing they are, i love this story it is really wel writen and i can really easily see how the interact with one another, all the really well writen story i can really sink into, sorry if im rambling i just want to say that i am hoping for more or a continue i whant to know what they will do.
have a nice day, from a new fan.
:D
Gen-in-the-Eve chapter 27 . 5/30/2018
A very unusual but completely satisfying story. It was engaging, well-written, and completely different from anything I've read. The story stayed consistent with its established premise but retained originality and development. The characterizations were fantastic and really did a marvelous job of making minor characters heroes in believable ways that provided a nice counterpoint to their original destinies. I loved Snape and Peter's friendship, found it immensely satisfying that Petunia found a place in the magical world, and loved that Harry got to meet his grandfather. The way that no character was subject to bashing, but the traditional paragons were given some fleshed out flaws while still holding a beloved place in Harry's original world just added to the awe with which I regard this story. This truly was a delightful surprise to come across and I'm so glad that I read it.
RenegadeForLife chapter 9 . 3/9/2018
I didn't realize how long ago this was written. Guess there's no connection between Lily and Snape in this fic.
teenwitch18 chapter 27 . 3/6/2018
Fantastic story; I've never read a story that dealt with time jumps, 'ghosts' and alternate timelines in such a unique manner

I really enjoyed how Harry interacted with everyone, and how those interactions started with small ripples that made minor changes until it turned into something larger. A very interesting butterfly effect.

I was completely floored by Remus being the one to end Voldemort in this timeline; I was honestly expecting from the beginning that Harry would be the one to do it so his soul could finally move on.
I'm glad Remus' death made a positive impact on werewolves rights, it's just one of those things that has always bothered me in the HP universe.
booklover013 chapter 1 . 2/23/2018
Very interesting and different take on time travel and post-death stories. I really enjoyed it.
seldombites chapter 27 . 2/3/2018
This is a different take on the timetravel trope. I really like it.
BookDragon1322 chapter 27 . 1/28/2018