Reviews for Still Not A Hero
Jthamilton chapter 50 . 11/2
Does he even have tits he’s avian
Raven7195 chapter 1 . 11/1
prepare your anus garrus! I laughed so hard at this.
Deal With Itt chapter 38 . 10/31
What happened with the baby?
Jthamilton chapter 7 . 10/28
When ever I see just hi or hello I can’t help but hear Phyra from rwby going “Hello”
Deal With Itt chapter 23 . 10/3
Saul is awesome.
I hope the baby is okay.
worom001 chapter 5 . 8/28
Never mind. Ignore me.
worom001 chapter 5 . 8/28
Oh. That actually reminds me! How come Saul never uses Flash grenades anymore! They were so entertaining but were only explored once and that's it. They literally saved his life multiple times!
worom001 chapter 4 . 8/28
So, a 6-shot, which each cartridge holding 10 rounds, resulting in a revolver with the capability of 60 rounds. The issue however, is that once the gun fires all ammunition it cannot just 'cool down' like heat sink based weapons, but the cartridges must be recharged by manually taking them out and holstering them on the belt. That seems, like Saul is gonna get caught off guard a lot when he runs out of ammunition. I imagine he doesn't, nor can he, just use a speed/quick loader for the cartridges, as they are one of a kind and will need to be reused.

Is honestly say a mag-loaded handgun would be a better choice than a revolver. Although a mag would require the ejection of the cartridges once used up, but at least you can have a quick method of reloading and continuous fire. Considering 'modern' .45 pistols have mags that usually hold up to 10 rounds, it would mean a 100 rounds max, followed by having 2 or 3 mags on the belt. Considering they recharge from omni-gel and Saul has proven that he can recreate a pistol itself via omni-gel, it would be a stretch to have the mag itself be the cartridge/battery essentially. The disposability of a mag is easier than that of 6 bullets from a revolver, as you'll have a way easier time finding that mag when compared to those 6 bullets when you were reloading under pressure and didn't have time to store 6 individual bullets on your holster when compared to a single mag.

I'm ranting, sorry.
worom001 chapter 3 . 8/28
Oh yeah, he definitely forgets about his biotics special property.
worom001 chapter 1 . 8/28
Also, you mention Sauls kid at the end of the chapter, but I literally didn't see a single mention of said kids after re-reading the same damn chapter. Where the fuck was it mentioned?
worom001 chapter 1 . 8/28
Yup. There it is, it pisses me off how he keeps switching the location of where he keeps his saber and his knife. Bagger is always consistent, tagger doesn't exist anymore, medusa always goes on his back, the sniper rifle he made i don't think he ever got back nor did he make another one, yet his knife and saber don't have a set position. It's gonna end up killing him.
thomassmith69 chapter 56 . 6/26
So I’m assuming that the bad guy from pre me that got shot into the sun is still around?!
thomassmith69 chapter 26 . 6/25
Hope the other women won’t be cut off
Rabcor chapter 45 . 4/17
Is it too late to start complaining that this is basically just a smut story at this point?
Rabcor chapter 36 . 4/17