Reviews for Still Not A Hero
HahahahahahahHaha crash (laughed so hard I fell off of the chair) hahahahahaha
No no no no no no no no no NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO please I beg you I been readin this for a long time please keep them all
Intata chapter 26 . 7/22
Nope. Still shipping Elizabeth.
chm01 chapter 1 . 5/30
I just found this and I have to ask if this has part one, the summary hints it but I can't find unless you count the self insert in your profile, so please tell if so, if not could you give the the title of the part one please?
Unknown chapter 12 . 5/14
F*** YOU!
doraemax chapter 47 . 4/28
Why Bohemian Rhapsody... it's kinda slow... huhuhu...
mr.grey23 chapter 56 . 4/22
Is that guy from the pirate base still alive? you know the one with the mini gun that saul took his shield generator and omnitool
Bloodzone15 chapter 50 . 4/14
I so saw that coming a little bit anyways
DAUNTEDSUPERIER chapter 57 . 4/2
I loved this story so much more than any other story ever written on this site. Please add as many paragraphs of praise and other good shit as you want, but I got a sequal I waited 2 months to start reading. On top of that I also learned you have a Monster Girls story so I couldn't be happier right now. *Insert favorite text-made smiley face here*
hakon2feb chapter 31 . 2/26
Hi.
Ok, so i'm glad you didn't outright kill Benezia. For one, i think it would be quite jarring for both Saul and Liara, so sparing them the emotional pain is a good enough excuse in my book :p That you also haven't gotten a non-magical solution to fix the indoctrination is also good (Saul could have looked for a solution, since he knew what was coming, but without affected people he couldn't test if it worked), although it does leave Benezia and the other unfortunate Asari in limbo for a while.

hakon2feb chapter 30 . 2/26
Hi.
Seems like even with the surprise Rachni, the team doesn't face much resistance on Peak 15 so far. I can understand how they would be highly dangerous if intelligent (not to mention the genetic memory), but these ones fight more like berserkers than anything resembling order. The classic 'army surrounds the good guy, but they attack only one or two at a time' syndrom :p

hakon2feb chapter 29 . 2/26
Hi.
Zaira finds her fetish... Good thing it's something relatively harmless, and something she discovered while on the Normandy. Would hate for her to find out that her fetish is dismemberment or something while on the battlefield, it would certainly be awkward (although she would have discovered it way sooner since she hangs around Saul so much :p).
Also, those guards on Noveria sure are trigger happy. Perhaps they are so isolated that they actually believe in their own hype? It certainly seems like a strange strategy to be so hostile towards a clearly superior force, even when they have all their guns pointed at you (since this is a fetish chapter, perhaps one or both of the guards are adrenaline junkies?).

hakon2feb chapter 26 . 2/25
Hi.
Really sweet chapter chapter. I think it's a nice diversion from the usual gunning and explosions (not that i'm displeased with the frequency of said gunning and explosions, mind ;) ). I'm also happy for Saul, that he's finally able to voice his feeling to such a special person (is that what they call character development?).
Also, with how small the Normandy is, i'm not surprised if people had it figured out less than a week after their first time sleeping in the same quarters. Reddit has the actual measures of how big the Normandy is (both the ME1 and ME2 ones), and they are 130 and 170 meters long, or 72,2 and 94,4 Kaiden (measured with the Kaiden system). A fun trivia is that the interior of both ships don't fit in their respective frames due to too large rooms and whacky placings. Perhaps we should rename the ship to the SSV Tardis?

hakon2feb chapter 25 . 2/25
Hi.
So the plot for Saul's affection thickens... Seems everyone wants a piece of him, but there is only so much man to go around :p And when he manges to make a body for Jade, she'll want to be in on it too... At least Saul will have a steady income as a stripper/host/inventor when he finally puts his guns down :p

hakon2feb chapter 24 . 2/25
Hi.
Does the ME universe have a purely right-side-of-the-bellcurve population when it comes to looks? I'm tempted to say yes, simply because of 'future-tech gene manipulation'... I mean, Shepard has natural blue hair for crying out loud. All the worse for Saul and his raging libido, seeing as he'll likely get attracted to the entire female ground crew before too long :p
Gamer girl Tara was a nice twist (would she play Widow if they have Overwatch in the future?). It certainly makes the characters feel more alive if they have relate-able hobbies outside the time they are gunning down aliens and robots with extreme prejudice :p What would she answer, i wonder, to the question 'do you think your life (or adventures with Shepard) would make for a good video game?'

1,366 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »