Reviews for Still Not A Hero
legosx99 chapter 29 . 12/3
YOOOOO WTF LMAOO
Cahoon2504 chapter 23 . 12/2
Late. I know but yes he's hard to relate to op mcs are always hard to relate to. To make a character human they have to have weakness as well as strength, and having sex with too many beautiful women is not really a weakness.
Cahoon2504 chapter 2 . 12/2
Such a good handling of this chapter. I've read several si that cover this and I think this was probably my favorite.
God of Vampires aka Alucard chapter 37 . 11/29
So I'm still waiting for the reveal of what was up with the Asari baby Saul and Elizabeth rescued that had Sails eyes.
Wizard Of chapter 40 . 9/21
No... Not Knife-Sama!
Jollyreader23 chapter 4 . 8/30
the way you described the design makes me think of the hawkmoon hand cannon
The handsome undead chapter 49 . 6/10
You clever bastard I didn't see this coming but I think get what orbit is about now
Mondrial chapter 28 . 5/19
Well, Shep with cuckold fetish. That's a first.
Ghost320 chapter 9 . 5/18
I Dont understand how Anime got involved in this. Or how it can affect people's expectations. Maybe Its because people in Real Life react with anger and violence in some cases, even if they generally are rational and cool.
Ghost320 chapter 1 . 5/18
Ok. I really liked how the previous story was Just to set the scenery for the original story to start. You could Just start the story and then explain it. But you did not. I like that.
Obs3rv4nt-Onl00k3r chapter 17 . 3/16
I have discovered the secret to becoming Feared throughout the Galaxy!

VIOLENCE AND JEEETPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACKS!
Revliledpembroke chapter 57 . 2/17
Which story has a sequel up right now?

Hmm... It's not Lord of the Rings, is it? Finnegan's Wake? A Farewell to Arms? Ulysses?

Twilight? 50 Shades of Grey? What?
Revliledpembroke chapter 16 . 2/16
Avenged Sevenfold? You have a flying man in a metal suit, shooting Arc Energy, AND YOU DIDN'T PLAY IRON MAN?!

Disgraceful, utterly disgraceful.
Revliledpembroke chapter 14 . 2/16
There's an Asari on Illium (the one with the Salarian looking to join Eclipse) who says she's 60 and "finally" out of her parents house. 87 year old Mission Vao might be more than a teen.
Revliledpembroke chapter 8 . 2/16
Yeah, I really don't get the sleeping pods. Someone else pointed this out in a fic, but the area with the pods is just wasted space. How many bunk beds/racks could you fit in the same area as the like, 8 pods?

It's even worse in ME2 when they have ACTUAL FUCKING BEDS IN A SEPARATE ROOM!
1,387 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »