Reviews for Still Not A Hero
Unknown chapter 12 . 5/14
F*** YOU!
doraemax chapter 47 . 4/28
Why Bohemian Rhapsody... it's kinda slow... huhuhu...
mr.grey23 chapter 56 . 4/22
Is that guy from the pirate base still alive? you know the one with the mini gun that saul took his shield generator and omnitool
Bloodzone15 chapter 50 . 4/14
I so saw that coming a little bit anyways
DAUNTEDSUPERIER chapter 57 . 4/2
I loved this story so much more than any other story ever written on this site. Please add as many paragraphs of praise and other good shit as you want, but I got a sequal I waited 2 months to start reading. On top of that I also learned you have a Monster Girls story so I couldn't be happier right now. *Insert favorite text-made smiley face here*
hakon2feb chapter 31 . 2/26
Hi.
Ok, so i'm glad you didn't outright kill Benezia. For one, i think it would be quite jarring for both Saul and Liara, so sparing them the emotional pain is a good enough excuse in my book :p That you also haven't gotten a non-magical solution to fix the indoctrination is also good (Saul could have looked for a solution, since he knew what was coming, but without affected people he couldn't test if it worked), although it does leave Benezia and the other unfortunate Asari in limbo for a while.

hakon2feb chapter 30 . 2/26
Hi.
Seems like even with the surprise Rachni, the team doesn't face much resistance on Peak 15 so far. I can understand how they would be highly dangerous if intelligent (not to mention the genetic memory), but these ones fight more like berserkers than anything resembling order. The classic 'army surrounds the good guy, but they attack only one or two at a time' syndrom :p

hakon2feb chapter 29 . 2/26
Hi.
Zaira finds her fetish... Good thing it's something relatively harmless, and something she discovered while on the Normandy. Would hate for her to find out that her fetish is dismemberment or something while on the battlefield, it would certainly be awkward (although she would have discovered it way sooner since she hangs around Saul so much :p).
Also, those guards on Noveria sure are trigger happy. Perhaps they are so isolated that they actually believe in their own hype? It certainly seems like a strange strategy to be so hostile towards a clearly superior force, even when they have all their guns pointed at you (since this is a fetish chapter, perhaps one or both of the guards are adrenaline junkies?).

hakon2feb chapter 26 . 2/25
Hi.
Really sweet chapter chapter. I think it's a nice diversion from the usual gunning and explosions (not that i'm displeased with the frequency of said gunning and explosions, mind ;) ). I'm also happy for Saul, that he's finally able to voice his feeling to such a special person (is that what they call character development?).
Also, with how small the Normandy is, i'm not surprised if people had it figured out less than a week after their first time sleeping in the same quarters. Reddit has the actual measures of how big the Normandy is (both the ME1 and ME2 ones), and they are 130 and 170 meters long, or 72,2 and 94,4 Kaiden (measured with the Kaiden system). A fun trivia is that the interior of both ships don't fit in their respective frames due to too large rooms and whacky placings. Perhaps we should rename the ship to the SSV Tardis?

hakon2feb chapter 25 . 2/25
Hi.
So the plot for Saul's affection thickens... Seems everyone wants a piece of him, but there is only so much man to go around :p And when he manges to make a body for Jade, she'll want to be in on it too... At least Saul will have a steady income as a stripper/host/inventor when he finally puts his guns down :p

hakon2feb chapter 24 . 2/25
Hi.
Does the ME universe have a purely right-side-of-the-bellcurve population when it comes to looks? I'm tempted to say yes, simply because of 'future-tech gene manipulation'... I mean, Shepard has natural blue hair for crying out loud. All the worse for Saul and his raging libido, seeing as he'll likely get attracted to the entire female ground crew before too long :p
Gamer girl Tara was a nice twist (would she play Widow if they have Overwatch in the future?). It certainly makes the characters feel more alive if they have relate-able hobbies outside the time they are gunning down aliens and robots with extreme prejudice :p What would she answer, i wonder, to the question 'do you think your life (or adventures with Shepard) would make for a good video game?'

hakon2feb chapter 23 . 2/25
Hi.
Ok, so that went well... The Old Growth has been neatly trimmed, so no more hentai for you Feros. Actually... With all the races in the ME universe, it makes me wonder if there are some weird fetishes that we humans haven't thought about yet (Bah, who am i kidding? There is no end to the depravity locked away in the human mind :p).
Also, you made it so Shiala fell in love with Saul through proxy... I'm wondering if Liara will send doe eyes towards Saul as well, since she too merged with Shepard. Would that be awkward, if Saul got both mother and daughter (Benezia and Liara) pregnant before ME 2? Will Saul go for the full set and try for Liara's 'father' as well? :p

hakon2feb chapter 22 . 2/25
Hi.
Good call on saving Fai Dan. Didn't really sit right with me that he had to die when we have been knocking out colonists who have been attacking us for the last ten minutes or so. I almost thought my Shepard had too low paragon score to save him when i played through it, but seems that at least in the game his death is inevitable. Although, i think their reluctance to step up kind of made Saul doubt the team a bit there...
Also, Shepard is letting ExoGeni off? The way that was resolved was a bit strange... Willful and knowing experimentation on colonists with a mind altering plant-thing. I'm hoping Shepard lets the other boot drop next chapter, and i'm hoping that perhaps right now wasn't the right time to dish out.

hakon2feb chapter 20 . 2/25
Hi.
Ok, so i clearly didn't expect 'that' from Dahlia. I'm actually starting to wonder if you are building up towards a trend here... I mean, first two Turians on the ship, now two Asari. Are they going to ferry a Krogan or Quarian next? :p Anyways... Down with the evil corporation CEO :)
Also, more canons for the Mako makes me a happy camper :p Was wondering if you would play on the Geth's ability to learn from previous encounters as a reason to upgrade their tech, and you didn't disappoint :)

hakon2feb chapter 16 . 2/19
Hi.
I like the new dynamic between Zaira and Saul. They appear to be in the 'curious' part of a relationship, only without the sexual exploration (for now :p). Hope we get to see lots more fluff between the two :D
Also, Saul has a new weapon in his arsenal. Basically an aoe upgrade of his usual punch-kill, only not so good with friendlies around :p Wonder what else he'll come up with :)

1,362 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »