Reviews for Still Not A Hero
C3nterF0ld chapter 31 . 12/3
so I like your world building but I'll FREELY admit I'm just skipping around to see what you did with different parts. I've been looking for this chapter ever since the begging scene and it was great. You're a good author! super talented
Cobalt027 chapter 12 . 7/17
hahahaahahaha well played, the transmission from the last chapter to this is flawless and smooth. I legit thought he was rushed by Liara and Saul broke into song. hahahahaha
JManM chapter 11 . 6/19
This story is a big improvement over its predecessor. Your are trying to inject false drama with cliffhangers every other chapter, and Saul hasn't caught any temporary bouts of stupidity.
Morg535 chapter 41 . 6/19
That cringe is hard to read.
Morg535 chapter 20 . 6/11
The quality of your sexy stuff is about middle of the road for me. its pretty good no lie especially the focus on the cuddling that's pretty unique but it needs alot more detail and a bit more "length" to be High quality.
Jthamilton chapter 50 . 11/2/2021
Does he even have tits he’s avian
Raven7195 chapter 1 . 11/1/2021
prepare your anus garrus! I laughed so hard at this.
Deal With Itt chapter 38 . 10/31/2021
What happened with the baby?
Jthamilton chapter 7 . 10/28/2021
When ever I see just hi or hello I can’t help but hear Phyra from rwby going “Hello”
Deal With Itt chapter 23 . 10/3/2021
Saul is awesome.
I hope the baby is okay.
worom001 chapter 5 . 8/28/2021
Never mind. Ignore me.
worom001 chapter 5 . 8/28/2021
Oh. That actually reminds me! How come Saul never uses Flash grenades anymore! They were so entertaining but were only explored once and that's it. They literally saved his life multiple times!
worom001 chapter 4 . 8/28/2021
So, a 6-shot, which each cartridge holding 10 rounds, resulting in a revolver with the capability of 60 rounds. The issue however, is that once the gun fires all ammunition it cannot just 'cool down' like heat sink based weapons, but the cartridges must be recharged by manually taking them out and holstering them on the belt. That seems, like Saul is gonna get caught off guard a lot when he runs out of ammunition. I imagine he doesn't, nor can he, just use a speed/quick loader for the cartridges, as they are one of a kind and will need to be reused.

Is honestly say a mag-loaded handgun would be a better choice than a revolver. Although a mag would require the ejection of the cartridges once used up, but at least you can have a quick method of reloading and continuous fire. Considering 'modern' .45 pistols have mags that usually hold up to 10 rounds, it would mean a 100 rounds max, followed by having 2 or 3 mags on the belt. Considering they recharge from omni-gel and Saul has proven that he can recreate a pistol itself via omni-gel, it would be a stretch to have the mag itself be the cartridge/battery essentially. The disposability of a mag is easier than that of 6 bullets from a revolver, as you'll have a way easier time finding that mag when compared to those 6 bullets when you were reloading under pressure and didn't have time to store 6 individual bullets on your holster when compared to a single mag.

I'm ranting, sorry.
worom001 chapter 3 . 8/28/2021
Oh yeah, he definitely forgets about his biotics special property.
worom001 chapter 1 . 8/28/2021
Also, you mention Sauls kid at the end of the chapter, but I literally didn't see a single mention of said kids after re-reading the same damn chapter. Where the fuck was it mentioned?
1,467 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »