Reviews for Still Not A Hero
Arts chapter 31 . 11/15
A volus with a jetpack and a armor and heavy shealds! And give Grunt a gravity hammering
What iF Dewitt was the self insert to up lift humanity To the stars, with a demonic inter-dimension-net to Oder things say jetpacks
Joe chapter 50 . 11/12
Love it you do good work. But two thoughts won't leave my head what if Saul built HK-47 I just can't help but imagine their chemistry and hk having the perfect master or even just finding Hk as a Cerberus project or something. The second idea was what if when saul meets Grunt he wants to adopt him, I keep picturing him with grunt all Muphasa like saying "there are many ways to cause death an mayhem my son, and I shall teach them all to you" I think you could have some fun with these ideas, but it's your story you're choice.
Hope to read more soon
Tom712 chapter 50 . 11/5
well... i give 10/10 and i am going to look at some of your other stories.
JMK2 chapter 50 . 10/28
Awesome chapter. Looking forward to more.
TheRangerBoy chapter 50 . 10/23
Wow.

I honestly wasn't expecting that...
general-joseph-dickson chapter 50 . 10/21
Nice. AI's have a council
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 50 . 10/21
Huh?
LordMentat chapter 50 . 10/21
That chapter ending...AAAAHHHH why must the next chapter be so far away! That cliffhanger is evil!
FatMIRVman chapter 50 . 10/21
Ooooooooh that's an exciting little end bit right there.
Lightstrider101 chapter 50 . 10/21
extremely happy to see garrus married. please have Saul challenged either emotionally or physically, I want him to struggle. the last few arcs have been empty of tension, and the human drama can only last so long.
GrimmPandaMan chapter 50 . 10/21
Nice work Saul, nice work.
Verdauga chapter 50 . 10/20
Well damn... that end but was... unexpected, and certainly hinting at yet more future awesomeness. Glad to see you again, and Is totally hit you up for gaming, but I don't have Xbox, only PlayStation 3...
I'm sad now.
Phoenix Invictus chapter 50 . 10/20
That's nice of the Reapers to offer to aid in their own destruction. Never realized that Avina was the Catalyst all along. Excellent chapter.
dloold87 chapter 50 . 10/20
WOW I totally did not expect that, The Council of Synthetic Intelligence's. What a Neat twist.
1,137 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »